Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really watch Demi but she come up on my suggested videos for the 24 hour primark video. She does have an unfortunate mouth doesn't she. I actually forgot how annoying she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, you know Demi is really going downhill when even Tattle has nothing to say about her. Come on Doodles, do some insta stories about how you won't get help for any of your alleged BED because of Death Anxiety or something. (I can actually see this happening tbh)

Reactions: 7
Wow, you know Demi is really going downhill when even Tattle has nothing to say about her. Come on Doodles, do some insta stories about how you won't get help for any of your alleged BED because of Death Anxiety or something. (I can actually see this happening tbh)
Her channel is tanking, she better send out the job applications.

Reactions: 13
Her channel is tanking, she better send out the job applications.
She might as well go straight onto signing on, even if she could compose herself long enough to string an application together, I don't know of a single job which would take her.

God help the poor Job Centre employee which has to help her...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same.

Edit: these shoes are honestly s complete abomination. She can't seriously think they are a good look?!
This is how we know she doesn't have friends and that Sean doesn't give a :poop: about her! Friends don't let friends wear shoes like this.

They look like the little belt thing sumo wrestlers wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Check the size of her in this one 🤢 Much harder to edit a group photo isn’t it demz so there’s no point in trying! The belt is so tight it’s literally been eaten by her chest 🤣 what is her obsession with belts they add absolutely nothing to her awful outfits!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m gonna go against the grain here but that party she’s done for her mam is lush. It’s nice to see she does appreciate at least one person in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg. So the second daily dose of us video of the ‘garden transformation’ or what I’d call, the embarrassing transformation is up. The title of the video is ‘disaster strikes’ all because of the fkn stones falling on the road 🤦🏼‍♀️ This girl needs a taste of real life and reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Check the size of her in this one 🤢 Much harder to edit a group photo isn’t it demz so there’s no point in trying! The belt is so tight it’s literally been eaten by her chest 🤣 what is her obsession with belts they add absolutely nothing to her awful outfits!
wow her knee has a whole face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m gonna go against the grain here but that party she’s done for her mam is lush. It’s nice to see she does appreciate at least one person in her life
She had to do something to make it ‘post-worthy’ 👀
Nah, I agree, she’s actually done something nice. Shock

Reactions: 9
Demi has clearly been getting her posing advice from that Chantelle person she has tagged in the photos of her mams party :oops:

The party does look nice but the fact that she has tagged all the companies makes me think shes been on the beg for a discount in exchange for 'exposure'.

Only a Donnelly party could have a 'champagne' kart being displayed with a can of carling, a bottle of Heineken, what looks like a pint glass stolen from a pub, a plastic pint cup but 2 unopened bottles of prosecco.

Her clutching her vlogging camera by her side in all of the posed photos if making me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They really are shockingly tit shoes like!
I called those shoes inflatable flip flops before, and im now wonderingwhether not just the flip flops are being inflated, but in fact all of demi is being inflated like a human shaped bouncy castle? I reckon Sean is sticking an air valve up her jacksy overnight and inflating her bit by bit until she pops 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.