Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The foundation is CAKED down the sides of her nostrils RANK

Also, we get that youre not always in the mood for work. Guess what? Happens to all of us. But you get up, put on a brave face and crack on, ya lazy cow.

Reactions: 14
The new vid-yo- sooooo

I really thought she was going to press the curler on her face to see if it was hot 🤣🤣

anyone feel they were getting told off in the middle when she goes on a tangent about not being in the mood to film? Her bitchiness just comes out completely!!!! ‘This job’ haha get a fkin real job u donkey.

This is meant to be a 24 hour challenge but it’s filmed over 2 days.
She doesn’t do that music intro anymore you know the ‘fk it….I love you I love you’ one? And the editing is shocking!!!!
2 year ago Demi was so much better, she’s lost her way with YT completely. Time to give up the ‘day job’ eh big Dems

Reactions: 15
Watching the latest strop vidyo and our lad said she looks like a white incredible hulk... I now cannot unsee this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 700267
What’s going on here? What am I looking at?

and this girl doesn’t edit her photos??????
Eh is that her leg or her belly

PSA : that curler that Demi got from primark is soooo good! Looks so much better when you don’t get out of breath lifting your arms up though xoxo

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
why is she using a bath fizz, when the other day she was saying not to use smelly fruits things on your snatch

At least this make up is actually cruelty free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here! Usually lurking rather than posting! I just had to jump on to comment on Big D’s latest disaster of a video…her trying to curl her hair with those curlers is giving me Ann Widdicombe vibes in the Big Brother house when she was attempting to straighten her hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
EEEEE my bleeping god man. Am 10 minutes into the Primark makeup video and she makes me feel physically SICK. She is bleeping revolting. Come on man, Demi, ya woman, if you’ve prepped your face prior to caking this tit on WHY THE duck do you have those crusty bleeping things in the corner of your eyes?! 😷
It’s pure laziness that like, it really is!!!! duck the dermatitis, that does not bother me at all, that can’t be helped - to an extent (probs can with her but she’s a lazy fucker)
But leaving that tit in the corner of your eyes whilst doing your makeup ON CAMERA for thousands to see….?! R U OKAY, HUN?!

bleeping scruff

PS. Another word she can’t pronounce - contour

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That definitely wasn’t an accurate representation of the products and curlers. For a start she clearly didn’t prep her skin properly, of course if you haven’t exfoliated and moisturised etc it’s not going to be good texture wise on the skin, I couldn’t believe when she did the closeup, if you’re having a flare up focus on treating that not on a full face of makeup. And as for the curlers she put her arms in such an odd position and had all her hair at one part of the wand 🙃 A beauty influencer she is not

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Omg the fake tan application, this is the biggest she has ever looked. She is dangerously over weight.

Reactions: 9
someone in the comments of the video said how professional her editing looks ahahaha must be watching a different video to us

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.