Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine this being your career.

big d.png

And then imagine having BED and thinking this is appropriate for your recovery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
Biggest fucking facepalm of the week - Demi raving about hydrating pills that helped her face-rash.

DEMI JUST PUT DOWN THE COLA AND THE RED BULL AND HAVE A FUCKING GLASS OF WATER FFS

I cannot deal with this idiot, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

neens113

Chatty Member
If your fruity shower gel keeps irritating your intimate area skin surely that should be your first clue that it’s not actually meant to go there?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MostPalone

Guys and gals.... have I slipped into a different dimension here?

Why am I sat watching Demi, sat in her kasebo, like a turtle, listening to elevator music.

I need to lay off the drugs.

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Remember when she called intermittent fasting "intimate fasting"? I was really hoping she'd call this cream "intermittent cream" but sadly she seemed to get it right for once.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
“Van life” coming from the girl who had to buy a king size bed recently because her and her boyf are too big for a double. Good luck finding a van big enough honey…

• Haha

Sjd91xx

Does anyone else find it mental that Demi has actually completed and passed a driving test? Like it blows my mind. In all honesty, I’ve no idea how she would get through the theory, never mind actually controlling a car to a high enough standard to pass. She’s thick as fuck

• Haha

mmmmomo

VIP Member
CAN SHE STOP PARING THAT FUCKING FAKE GUCCI BELT WITH EVERYTHING!!! ITS PISSING ME OFF NOT EVERY OUTFIT NEEDS A BELT DEMI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38