Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Wow thread 23 went fast! WELCOOOOOME to thread 24 hunnybuns.
Well done @Ginny for the thread title!

anyone want to do a recap?

Demi went to London to see her friend Katie, and the passive aggressiveness from both of them was off the scale 🙃 bezzie mates they are most definitely not

Still editing pics
Still pretending to be rich
Still pretending to be vegan
Still pretending her and Sean have more in common than their appetites
Still a rude cow

• Haha
Reactions: 37

AnniG

Chatty Member
I've posted this before but talking about the time she huffed in the car and Sean was enjoying himself just reminded me of this picture Sean posted on his insta a while ago. Even the caption...Demi is a nasty, grumpy, moaning cunt.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

BaileyMC

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching her video, and I cannot get over the fact for her breakfast she had some space raiders and Oreos (and a tiny pot of fruit)🤮 who can eat space raiders for breakfast🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Van

7CC23DAC-04EB-438B-B90A-86744B3F2770.png

sorry I’m hear againto repeat myself but can she stop saying plant based? It’s an energy drink full of shite, tell me where’s the plants Demi? She’s so think man

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ccapf

VIP Member
That was a lot of food for a day. Just the pot noodle and flapjack was 1000 calories. She had 2 packets of crisps and biscuits and snacks. How is that not binge eating.
Tbf there's so many symptoms of binge eating. It's not just about the calories, this is just overeating and a bad diet, in this particular instance anyways. For me, I secret eat on top of what's deemed normal calories around other people, I hide the packets of what I eat because I'm ashamed, and shovel my food in huge amounts, until I'm literally going to be sick and I'm in utter pain. it's really bad when I'm stressed out and seeking comfort. If she had bed genuinely she wouldn't be doing this because it's triggering. You'd want to work on your nutrition and mental health firstly, especially if you are admitting to yourself you have an issue. The fact shes bought the snacks and managed to keep them the full day to me doesn't hit that she's a binger, because you'd consume all of that in the one sitting regardless. A pot noodle at her size isn't going to fill her up either. The lassie just talks utter shite. It's so contradictory. She's just an overeater.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ccapf

VIP Member
She’s turning into Britney Spears posting the same shit over and over.
No, no, no, I draw the line at comparing demi to Britney. Leave Britney alone😭😭. She can do whatever she wants and we take it😂 Demi on the other hand is in control of her own life.

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
She talked about the perimeter of the black and white neckline. Earlier in the week it was the circumference of the kaseebo. Am i the only one thinking shes doing Maths GCSE in her spare time? She'll be talking about Pythagorus in her next Poundland haul!

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
My head literally fell off recently when I heard her say in that vlog ‘oh I don’t get why people complain about my accent, I can’t help it if I say mirrow instead of MIR-ROW, I’m not going to be posh for you’, and it was just like Demi.... no one fucking says mirrow??? It’s not about your accent, you’re just thick

• Haha
Reactions: 34

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching her video, and I cannot get over the fact for her breakfast she had some space raiders and Oreos (and a tiny pot of fruit)🤮 who can eat space raiders for breakfast🤢🤢
Definitely not me…..*makes a note not to have some tomorrow 🤣*

• Haha
  • Heart

mklanch

VIP Member
i'm just fed up of her saying everything she does is not health reasons!
someone said in her video about the deodorant, that demi would never waste £15 on it. demi bit back with how 9 month ago she stopped using cheap deodorant for health reasons!
what health reasons? this is the same girl that was spraying room spray on herself because she loved the smell of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Demi Donnelly #25: Sitting in the Kasibo wearing Christine Louis Vuitton. Still editing pics, still being a dick. Now weighs half a tonne.

No I’m sorry….this is just disgusting. A wet patch. Wee or discharge? We all get discharge but surely posting this is too far??
She must have been looking at a Greggs steak bake 💦🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching After Life and every time this actor is on screen I can’t get past that fact that Demi looks like the female version of him lmao even eats like her too.

F371AC95-19D7-4A8D-85FD-5F892E5B9559.jpeg

338A1BCE-007D-476D-B9A0-C79AC0A9ADEB.jpeg

• Haha

Osjeheibznjd

This! Van life looks amazing on social media but the hard work behind the scenes is only built for a certain type of person. She's far too lazy for that. Plus if she's a bath kinda girl she's not gonna like how Van life people shower. Fact.
I don’t think she is a bath or shower type of girl

• Haha