Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "patio" is awful what's with the hobbit house in the garden, clearly Sean gets told what to do and none of it his ideas, the fact she said the f word when she aimed at younger kids

Reactions: 2
I'd like to thank demi for my profile picture. Embodying a hard working boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fairy up liquid instead of washing up liquid

Also, I'm no prude and I can swear like a sailor, but I don't watch you tube garden renovation videos to have the host effing and blinding, so lazy and unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she reusing that same crappy footage from her previous gArDeN rEnOvAtIoN ?!?! How many times do i need to see her tit patio?!?!?!!?

• Haha
Make this make sense... (first picture is from a post where she is apparently trying to show how different angles, poses etc can manipulate how your body looks....) but this is taking the piss. If she was the kind of influencer to consistently post pictures like the second I’d say fair play, still can’t stand you but crack on, you do you. But she’s literally just so delusional and honestly must think everyone is as thick as her!

Attachments

Make this make sense... (first picture is from a post where she is apparently trying to show how different angles, poses etc can manipulate how your body looks....) but this is taking the piss. If she was the kind of influencer to consistently post pictures like the second I’d say fair play, still can’t stand you but crack on, you do you. But she’s literally just so delusional and honestly must think everyone is as thick as her!
I think the first one was when she was a lot smaller

How does she get away with the blatant editing 🤦‍♀️ When she wants to look good she Shrinks her belly yet then she decides she wants to be real so let’s her flab hang out as much as possible 🤢 she is an absolute mutant
To be fair though this does look like the same body she’s just pulled her pants up

I think the first one was when she was a lot smaller

To be fair though this does look like the same body she’s just pulled her pants up
She posted that at the end of July alongside a comparison picture, the other was a slouched ‘unposed’ version showing the true her..neither of them ‘posed and not posed’ look anything like what she’s now claiming is her ‘reality’...the first is just unbelievably edited like crap... but could well be from a while ago I’m not sure!

Wouldn’t like to be ‘Aye’ on the receiving end of them big bad boys when she comes stomping through the house when he’s not done enough to the house to satisfy her or done a shop at M&S and not got enough meat treats in... for the dogs of course... ours demz is a dedicated vegan xoxo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon they bought that big tray of chicken to batch cook for the dogs but really its for the big woman? Cos I do. She might give the puppies a wee tiny piece though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.