Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of words she mispronounced in tonight's video is shocking. How she can think we should take her seriously when she can't even speak. She needs to slow down, breathe, pick up a book and educate herself more. Learning honestly doesn't stop after high school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The amount of words she mispronounced in tonight's video is shocking. How she can think we should take her seriously when she can't even speak. She needs to slow down, breathe, pick up a book and educate herself more. Learning honestly doesn't stop after high school.
When she was in the car going on about the fake tree she got and she says โ€œI really lug itโ€ instead of love it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The last few decor bits that she got e.g fake trellis, deer and bonsai makes me think she did her house decor to โ€œfit inโ€ like they donโ€™t correlate

Reactions: 8
Please tell me I am wrong and I did not hear her pronounce Christian Louboutin as Christine Louis Vuitton?!?!
Christ she gets worse.

Iโ€™m only 1.29 minutes into this tit show

EDIT: okay, it seems it was only the first time she said it, she pronounced it wrong, second time sounds a bit better. I give her 8/10 for effort for trying. Well done, Big D xx

Btw, anyone been to Los Angelas? Thinking of going

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Look how I found on the shelf" Demi donnelly ๐Ÿคฃ
I can't with the Christine louie vuitton sounds
Someone commented on the video about it and she put huh ?
Reusable bag is so pretty but uses a plastic one ๐Ÿคฆ

Why does she class everything as a she it's a object not a person

Reactions: 9
Christian Louis Vuitton? Is she joking. Is she actually trying to talk about the Christian Louboutin lip gloss? duck MY LIFE.
I am fully convinced this woman is a social experiment because never have i ever come across someone so thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This thread is literally my favourite on here. Itโ€™s so alive๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I honestly look forward to reading here

Reactions: 16
โ€œIโ€™m not really into nailsโ€

AYE WE CAN SEE! Yours are either full of dog tit or mud under where theyโ€™re lifting from your actual nail, ya scruffy fucker ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

She is absolute filth, imagine lying next to THAT in a bed man. 2 metre rule needs to stay in place for wherever Dirty Demi is. RANK

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She defs has an issue with her breathing, itโ€™s not normal to be that out of breathe all the time

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.