Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Title suggestion

Dan Wheeler 8020 #7: same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

mrsbeesting

Can I be honest, without being too personal. Hubby and I are ex forces. I was diagnosed with PTSD and damage to my frontal lobe in 2014. Dan please be very, very careful about what words you use around MH and PTSD. Over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JCMSadie

VIP Member
He only tried to limit the refunds because he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Trading Standards are, of course, right. That would mean hundreds of people could claim refunds OR escalate it and TS would really get involved. He wasn't being generous with "double refunds" it was him trying a damage limitation move. If he doesn't honour your requests now, TS will be VERY interested in this shit show.

And just in case he tugged at heart strings with his 17 families...100 people...mental health...bullshit - please don't fall for it or feel guilty. He did this. Him, no one else. He's had multiple chances to do the right thing, or apologise, or make changes to his business practice...he ignored every single one. The only one to blame here is him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No one led me here! I'm a grown ass woman who is perfectly capable of doing a bit of research on something that doesn't feel quite right to me!!

I started following him on TikTok in March and I liked the idea of the plan and the eat more move more theory. Joined for the trial and then thought stuff it £25 a month I'll join the plan. First thing that struck me was the generic unprofessional way my calories and macros were given to me which was basically a copy and paste at the bottom of an email.

Joined the academy and never really posted but did read the posts. Struck me as though he had his adoring fan club and could do no wrong in their eyes and far too much emphasis put on the phrase "trust the process" while never answering questions properly.

I lost interest in it all after the whole Dan Jones has died email went out. That was totally unprofessional. Then stopped following after the bullying incidents. I'm not interested in that type of behaviour.

DW if you or someone else is ready these posts then take this on board. I actually think the basis of your business is good but the plan needs to be developed further. Promote much better nutrition and actually push the 80/20 idea along with solutions of what you can do if for whatever reason you can't hit the 10k steps. Leave your ego somewhere else, accept your mistakes and stop with the blinkered view that everyone who calls you out is a troll. They are not.

I am not interested in going after a refund nor am I a loser with no life who is obsessed with trolling others.

After I left your academy I actually signed up with another fitness coach. It's more expensive than your plan - I'm paying £35 a week but I got a properly personalised plan for that and i get personal messages from him most days about my progress or issues I'm having. So far I've lost weight, inches and developed a love for the gym! I never thought I would but am smashing my gym efforts and getting better all the time and seeing results.

Maybe calm yourself down a little bit and take on board some of the constructive criticism and action that and you may be able to make a success of your business but you seriously need to look at the way you treat people

• Heart
Reactions: 27

droese24

VIP Member
It was indeed and I do actually feel sick to my stomach that was me and I am not even going to try and excuse my behavior there’s a good chance I owe a fair few apologies to individuals who are on here from TikTok at that time. I have no ideas as to who is who so I can’t offer personal apologies on here however, if you or anyone else wants to in box me on TikTok I will offer my sincere apologies xx

I was indeed for aprox 5-7 weeks untill I started to realise the red flags about dan and my own behaviour x

Yeah was me
Now this is what a healthy functioning adult looks like. Recognizing an error, taking responsibility and making appropriate changes. These are all things DW knows nothing about, but would dearly benefit from.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
** coughs and clears throat **

A little song for DW, if you will...

Its not just Mr Cleverley that can sing a little ditty for you,
I thought I would do an ode to the 8020 crew.
We know how you cant help watching things here at Trolly Cunts HQ
So Whanker, Nessa, Sean and the rest of your cult, this ones for you.
You think that this is all the work of 6 people, maybe seven,
The reality is plenty more, thanks to your rudeness and aggression.
Everyone of us have been bitten by you, affected in some way,
And we have all come together here to be able to have our say.
You may have been able to silence us on other platforms, find ways to keep us quiet
Even trying to manipulate our words over on Trust(ed) Pilot
But there is safety in numbers, and well, we can't all be wrong,
It seems every person here is singing the same song.
Its time to take a look in the mirror, and a good look at whats staring back,
Take ownership of your problems before you have to give 19 staff the sack.
You really have no idea about any of the things you claim,
No qualifications at all; youre just chasing fame.
You dont care about others, that will soon become clear.
Those left with you are probably there out of fear.
We all feel foolish for once falling for that charm and wit
But it quickly became apparent that your advice is shit
Too many red flags - drugs,rants, death threats and click bait
All we ever wanted was help losing weight!
YOU are the problem Wheeler Dealer, I couldnt be any more blunt.
You were once so promising and now, well, you are a bit of a cunt.

Over and Out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

TalktomeGoose606

Chatty Member
So my recent communication with the great mighty dw. I'm not sure how I'm in Ashleighs gang, I didn't know her name until he told me!!
That is fucking hilarious 😂😂😂 "i am a machine... you'll never achieve my success" 😂🤔 you work from your gfs cupboard mate 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25

JCMSadie

VIP Member
He's gone into full on distraction mode today hasn't he, with a side of sob story to boot. Blackmailing ex customers? Quick, wave a shiny new advert plan and false promises to justify a price hike...no one will notice you've tried to buy 6?7? 61 people's silence!!

And hate to break it to you Whanker, but your ability to pay/blackmail a mate to film an ad and then paying someone to show it isn't the marker of success. It's the marker of someone who has no idea what "investing in your business" actually means. You can throw money at a dumpster fire, but all that happens is your money burns.

How this drunk, stoned tosser in a garage thinks he has the infrastructure to support a mass advertising campaign is fucking hilarious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
also note - the girlfriend has a job now. Is she qualified in any culinary capacity?

Does her mortgage allow a business to be run from the premises? Does the council allow a business to be run from the premises??
Yeah she qualified through Groupon this afternoon

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Okay so I guess we are emailing sky.

The ad company is run by his mate. So we can’t do much there because they’ll be under the whanker spell.

You are all amazing. I have to say. I didn’t think when I started the first thread months back that this would have brought so many people out but I’m glad I did xx

• Heart
  • Haha

JCMSadie

VIP Member
What a day to be busy at work...took on new thread duties just so I could finally react after catching up!

W T FFFFF?!

That email was the epitome of a narc trying to control the narrative, switch blame and gaslight AND THEN he went on to bribe and blackmail?! I can't even. Still can't even...

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #7: both the Steves are wet wipes, we found 63 people with a gripe, hes upped the cost to feed his crack pipe.

• Haha

Followthespiders

I know you’re reading here steve. I just want to say you’re a pathetic excuse of a human. How far is your tongue up this mans bumhole? You disgust me almost as much as he does! You pathetic little weirdo
Innocent comments and 99% lies? Right

1. Tindersaurus profile, explain that. Straight from the chins mouth. Absolutely disgusting comments.
2. Harassing members and ex members to the point where one lady had to seek serious mental health support and others have police involvement
3. Supporting staff (or not staff who knows when there's so many lies) when they threaten and slander ex members for giving an honest review. And then not even addressing it but just making those staff members take a step back and hope it'll all disappear.
4. Spouting a lot shite regarding women's problems such as pcos and also being so ill informed on things like underactive thyroid and eating disorders.
5. Having people actually know DW speak out about their experiences with him either his ex wife or a lady who worked in the same office building as him and let's just say their experiences and observations of your behaviour is less than complimentary.
6. Preparing and taking illegal substances during your lives. I'm in favour of marijuana being legalised but if you're trying to build up a business, this isn't exactly the professional picture you would want potential clients to see.
7. Mocking disabled people, enough said.
8. Having zero qualifications (except a Groupon course) but thinking you know it all.. news flash, you don't!

These are all things we have proof off and can back up. These are some of the things YOU are doing and this is why we are so vocal. We aren't hiding our names because we are trolly cunts but because we have witnessed the abuse you've dished out before and I refuse to take that abuse because I've given a 1* review.

Essay over 🙈 I feel like I needed to get that off my chest 😂

• Heart

missypl

Yeah so was I, I joined after seeing Dan and Carla on the podcast as I know Carla personally and my narcissist radar went off as soon as I saw him so had to find out more.
Just to be clear - she’s not my friend lol. I know her from years ago and in the same way I enjoyed watching Jeremy Kyle, I have to keep people like that on my socials for entertainment/ to remind me when I’m feeling shit that it could be worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23