Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think I was on these threads before he went off on Emma.
Yeah so was I, I joined after seeing Dan and Carla on the podcast as I know Carla personally and my narcissist radar went off as soon as I saw him so had to find out more.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea who anyone is, I only stumbled across here after seeing a tiktok that was telling some home truths about 8020 plan, and I couldn’t believe how many people have been victim to this. I honestly thought it was just me in the beginning, for being cheeky enough to ask if he was qualified as his “advice” seemed dodgy. I’m so glad I found this, and I believe my experience is not even comparable with others! I was mostly shocked at the use of the C word and couldn’t believe he was speaking like that. I had no idea how bad it was

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I definitely don’t think I’m leading anyone! And I don’t know who anyone is either……..
(Although he obviously still thinks this is just a few of us with multiple accounts. It’s madness ).
Honestly- he must know that this isn’t 6 or 7 people, I just think he keeps saying that in the hope it will stick. He has left a trail of hundreds of unhappy customers- look at the TP reviews for goodness sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure it was Dan himself that lead me here. I’d already realised what he was by then but didn’t come to this thread until he mentioned it on one of his boring lives.
I know of Emma on TT, I think I know who ashleigh is because I believe we were in the fb group at the same time but I’m not sure (and it doesn’t matter either way) I have no idea who’s behind the TT accounts. No one except Dan lead me here.
It’s actually hilarious that he is still SO sure that all of us are figments of Ashleigh/Emma’s imagination. How deluded do you need to be to not be able to comprehend that more than 6 people don’t like you. And to be that sure of yourself to outright say to someone ‘I know you’ve got multiple accounts’ is just laughable. It’s gunna make his fall from grace even harder when he realises that actually, we are all our own people and he is very very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does he think its just 6/7 ?
Loads of people will email over time when they realise they didnt get what they bought. He will have to honour those refunds. Not everyone is online 24/7 to see whats going on.
Because any more might actually be evidence he's thick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah so was I, I joined after seeing Dan and Carla on the podcast as I know Carla personally and my narcissist radar went off as soon as I saw him so had to find out more.
Just to be clear - she’s not my friend lol. I know her from years ago and in the same way I enjoyed watching Jeremy Kyle, I have to keep people like that on my socials for entertainment/ to remind me when I’m feeling tit that it could be worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly- he must know that this isn’t 6 or 7 people, I just think he keeps saying that in the hope it will stick. He has left a trail of hundreds of unhappy customers- look at the TP reviews for goodness sake!
He still says that the TP reviews are being left by the same handful of people too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was on here on a couple of influencer threads, Hinch and Solomon and a few others. Whanker had been appearing on my tik Tok and being his usual obnoxious self and one day I searched for him on here on a whim and was delighted to see there was a thread and haven’t we grown since then!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody well put. I haven't replied yet, got glandular so been asleep. I was just going to reiterate my refund request has nothing to do with him being a dick. That's a separate problem which has nothing to do with my statutory rights after being mus sold a product or service

Genuinely does he have mh problems?
NOT exactly he has a personality disorder. BIPOLAR TYPE 2 is more shaking keys at a baby

I think I remember this fall out just before or just after I joined. Luke called him out for saying all saturated fat is good for you and it doesn’t matter how much of it you eat. Luke stitched him and said that yes, we shouldn’t be scared of saturated fat but you deffo should watch how much of what you eat is saturated and Dan didn’t like it
Marcus made a post on this. Its painfully stupid

Reactions: 5
I have been on tattle for over 2 years just lurking really 😂🙈 I've never been as vocal on a thread than old chinoccio himself due to the shite experience I had with him and his plan. I came across it when I wondered if he had his own thread and what do ya know, he did and now we are on #6! 😂 I do follow Emma on TT but have no idea who anyone else is! Also I googled chinoccio to make sure it was correct and this came up 👀😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who and what is he talking about, PTSD because of social media posts being put on Tattle? I genuinely have no idea what he’s talking about here and PTSD is a very strong thing to be talking about. I sincerely doubt anyone is posting on social mediaat all if it causes them PTSD and it certainly wouldn’t be public.
Almost as if he hasnt a bleeping clue

Found it. Love Luke ❤ He can actually use research, not like Whanker's pitiful attempt the other day 🤣

He thinks saturated fat is cholesterol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have been on tattle threads for yonks. It’s not always been about wheeler dealer but you know what? Spotting a liar is a sport.
I wish I knew who jkyle is lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.