Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyone fancy a walk on …… what day was it again?????
(I mean we could mess that up big style) 😂😂😂😂😂

As a serious suggestion - we all need to contact Sky …….. just incase
I don’t think it’s needed, ‘give enough rope to hang’ whilst I don’t want to see people out of pocket or drawn in, the more people he reaches the more people will see the truth the quicker a system fails when people start complaining eventually people will see that it’s not just 6/7 people it’s many, more and more people are leaving the academy

Reactions: 11
I haven't done the plan either - but my OH started it and right from day one I knew it was a pile of shite and that not only was DW spreading dangerous information but he also didn't have a bleeping clue what he was on about!
So I'm here in solidarity with everyone - and to have front row seats at the tit show obviously 😂
Similar situation to me. Except I was the one who was gobbling up his tit like I do a piece of cake and my partner was just sitting back, knowing he was full of tit.

I'm not sure what number I am as I've skipped a few pages to post. I seem to have missed loads today as I was super busy.

Reactions: 10
Breaking News Legends.

Fear not the blue curtain as found a new use. Just had it on good authority DW as made Nessa a tent to sleep in so she doesn't have to go home every night.

i hope this clears up the confusion.
trust the process
All I do is troll MYSELF
She doesn’t go home anyway she stays over. 😬

Similar situation to me. Except I was the one who was gobbling up his tit like I do a piece of cake and my partner was just sitting back, knowing he was full of tit.

I'm not sure what number I am as I've skipped a few pages to post. I seem to have missed loads today as I was super busy.
You ll be #60 ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:
Dan Wheeler #7- 100% price hike to pay for the weed pipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
At the GFS house or in a hotel ? Someone needs to save the poor girlfriend.

The cult/hareem takes another twist
From what I gather at the house she mentioned something about the kittens keeping her awake 🤔🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Title suggestion

Dan Wheeler 8020 #7: same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
From what I gather at the house she mentioned something about the kittens keeping her awake 🤔🤗
Of course it was the kittens of course. I'm not letting my imagination go any further on what I presume may be happening in that household.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if he actually raised any money for charity? The ‘feed the kids’ idea etc? If so and the money didn’t go to a charitable cause then it’s fraud isn’t it? https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/charities
It is ……… as we saw nothing of it being distributed I suspect he did and it’s just “resting in his account” - it might be worth reporting to the police and charities commission. (I don’t think I can because of ongoing investigations) x

I don’t think it’s needed, ‘give enough rope to hang’ whilst I don’t want to see people out of pocket or drawn in, the more people he reaches the more people will see the truth the quicker a system fails when people start complaining eventually people will see that it’s not just 6/7 people it’s many, more and more people are leaving the academy
I get what you’re saying - but I’d hate for anyone else to go through what I’ve been through x

Reactions: 8
Hey guys,

Serial lurker here.
So I have never actually followed the plan but I did see Dan on TT about 6 months ago and was intrigued but then saw the TP reviews and thought I would purchase his 'book' first to get a feel and if I enjoyed it then I would purchase his plan.

Spoiler, it was bleeping terrible, I genuinely couldn't get past the first chapter of pure bullshit, I don't think I've ever read a more self involved 'book' than that. It screamed narcissistic to me so I moved on.

I then found Emma's Tiktok about the plan and through that and other videos found you guys.
Though I've never experienced any of his bullying and hate, you guys are inspiring, the way you are working together to try to help other fall into his cult is amazing and I am so glad I've found these threads.

Also, it's bleeping hilarious and an excellent way to destress after a day's work.

So, if I can, I would love to be counted in the trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey guys,

Serial lurker here.
So I have never actually followed the plan but I did see Dan on TT about 6 months ago and was intrigued but then saw the TP reviews and thought I would purchase his 'book' first to get a feel and if I enjoyed it then I would purchase his plan.

Spoiler, it was bleeping terrible, I genuinely couldn't get past the first chapter of pure bullshit, I don't think I've ever read a more self involved 'book' than that. It screamed narcissistic to me so I moved on.

I then found Emma's Tiktok about the plan and through that and other videos found you guys.
Though I've never experienced any of his bullying and hate, you guys are inspiring, the way you are working together to try to help other fall into his cult is amazing and I am so glad I've found these threads.

Also, it's bleeping hilarious and an excellent way to destress after a day's work.

So, if I can, I would love to be counted in the trolls.
I should point out that should say 'not fall into his cult' sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.