Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was indeed and I do actually feel sick to my stomach that was me and I am not even going to try and excuse my behavior there’s a good chance I owe a fair few apologies to individuals who are on here from TikTok at that time. I have no ideas as to who is who so I can’t offer personal apologies on here however, if you or anyone else wants to in box me on TikTok I will offer my sincere apologies xx

I was indeed for aprox 5-7 weeks untill I started to realise the red flags about dan and my own behaviour x

Yeah was me
Now this is what a healthy functioning adult looks like. Recognizing an error, taking responsibility and making appropriate changes. These are all things DW knows nothing about, but would dearly benefit from.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It was indeed and I do actually feel sick to my stomach that was me and I am not even going to try and excuse my behavior there’s a good chance I owe a fair few apologies to individuals who are on here from TikTok at that time. I have no ideas as to who is who so I can’t offer personal apologies on here however, if you or anyone else wants to in box me on TikTok I will offer my sincere apologies xx

I was indeed for aprox 5-7 weeks untill I started to realise the red flags about dan and my own behaviour x

Yeah was me
Please dont feel bad! I too defended wheeler many a time when I first joined. The Facebook group is very cult like and many of us got sucked in by him x

Reactions: 10
This is a sincere apology and recognising that you were victim to this. Well done to you for realising and getting out, and even bigger admiration for doing something about it!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We were all taken in by him at some point, my husband was fed up of me talking about him when I first started 8020! ☺

It's more important that we saw the truth & we are trying to do something about it now 🤗
Exactly... we all got sucked in, no need for apologies, i was a defender at first and thought some people were just being stuck up or over sensitive or dramatic... then I had to have a word with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chin chiminey chin chiminey chin chin cheroo
Fall down the chiminey and take Mary Poppins with you ,
While you are down there you can kiss my arse too
Chin chiminey chin chiminey chin chin cherooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
in what world no in what universe is he not so fatt dann. He is very much fat Dan. Oh by the way everyone, first weigh in at slimming world was today and I lost 4lbs! So pleased
Well done! I'm glad you have found something that works for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't believe he's so delusional that he's changed his name to this on tiktok 😳
He’s clearly annoyed with what he’s seeing on TT about him, hence the passive aggressive post on people needing to put an effort into their videos instead of rehashing “old” stories etc.
He’s seething.
Perhaps he could take some of his own advice and put more effort into getting a full time job and stop free loading.

• Haha
His lack of knowledge, coupled with narcissim, really is dangerous 😳

Yes, from the well known works "The World According to Whanker, other versions are not available..." 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬

Or while frantically knocking one out...

🤢🙈😭

sorry, I'll go & sit on the naughty step for a bit

😁
Seriously- do go sit on the naughty step! A minute for every year of your life. You’ve scarred me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s clearly annoyed with what he’s seeing on TT about him, hence the passive aggressive post on people needing to put an effort into their videos instead of rehashing “old” stories etc.
He’s seething.
Perhaps he could take some of his own advice and put more effort into getting a full time job and stop free loading.
Did he really say that?! He's bleeping dillusional - in the last week alone he's copied the "trouble in a taxi", " where the duck you aaaaaaaat", yet another not funny "that's what she said" and the killer dog thing,

Yeah was me
Ah, this makes sense as to why he’s so bitter towards you! You saw the light after being in deep, well done on escaping the cult 💞💞💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s seething.
Exactly. He's now has a bit more mobility so why can't he work? Whatever DW is paying him must be more appealing than getting an actual job. Typical of people who are riled to claim how boring people are. I restrain myself so I'm sure he wouldn't like to hear what I and everyone else here could say to him. I'm sure you're reading here DJ so please go to your GP and ask for a full checkup. You will thank us in the long run.

Reactions: 8
If anything, his bribery email and his latest email to Steph has proved what a strong group of people are on this thread. He’s tried to pit everyone against eachother, saying to Steph ‘Ashleigh ruined it for everyone else’ is him trying to stir trouble and cause arguements between the group. All he’s done is prove that we all stand together.

Until this latest crap I've only ever commented on him trying to use my disability to con more people out of money. I just sat back and watched in silence but now I'm pissed off. I choose option 3 and will love standing with Ashleigh and Emma, watching the tit hit the fan!!!

Oh and BTW for dan or his minions, yes may be disabled but I'm not suffering from trauma, my life isn't crappy and I've achieved more than you ever will. I own my own home, have a happy 15 year marriage, friends, family and a bank account in the black!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
in what world no in what universe is he not so fatt dann. He is very much fat Dan. Oh by the way everyone, first weigh in at slimming world was today and I lost 4lbs! So pleased
Well done!

How can you name yourself not so fat Dan when your weight hasn’t changed for a month and your measurements are bigger 😵💫

I just seen DJ used the Ricky gervais audio that I’m sure funky or jk used about DW 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Until this latest crap I've only ever commented on him trying to use my disability to con more people out of money. I just sat back and watched in silence but now I'm pissed off. I choose option 3 and will love standing with Ashleigh and Emma, watching the tit hit the fan!!!

Oh and BTW for dan or his minions, yes may be disabled but I'm not suffering from trauma, my life isn't crappy and I've achieved more than you ever will. I own my own home, have a happy 15 year marriage, friends, family and a bank account in the black!
😘😘😘😘😘 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Option 3 is the best option

If I listed the reasons I thought my life was pretty fab I’d sound as conceited as Dan, but don’t worry Dan, I’m having a blast it’s just I have an uncanny ability to spot a narc before other people. I will say I have my own lovely home, nice cars, great holidays and a SUCCESSFUL business. Also, I’ve just watched a few of the lives back and Kaz, we’re here for you. Look at her body language when people ask questions and she KNOWS Dan is talking shite. Her head goes down and she plays with her face and hair. Body language experts would have a field day with her. I have a feeling she’s too worried he’ll do something to himself to step away, he’s cruel and manipulative.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.