Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashdlol

VIP Member
So my recent communication with the great mighty dw. I'm not sure how I'm in Ashleighs gang, I didn't know her name until he told me!!
Ahh hi I am Ashleigh 👋 as I don’t know you thought it best to introduce myself xx that’s a very insightful message from whankey literally telling you to be angry at me 🤔🤗 there was only one way to prove I am no ringleader and this was not an organized attack n that was to post the email we were told not to x

I do think trading standards are going to need a team to deal with this man I mean what a fucking shit show he’s creating xx

AND JUST TO CLARIFY DAN ! I CHOSE OPTION 3 ! Let the shit hit the fan n watch it stick to you 🖕💪😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Lels99

🙋🏻‍♀️#62? Another ex member lurker here. Joined in March as I too thought I had found the answer to Weight loss 🙄 embarrassed to have been duped. Gained 1.5 kg maybe lost 8 1/2 cm probably manipulated by my desperation to want to have some results for my efforts of religiously doing the steps and eating all my calories 🤦🏻‍♀️ and also feeling like I was the failure 😔. I stopped watching the videos and looking in the academy after about 10 weeks (it was pretty useless) and in the end I requested to leave after all my payments were taken and even thanked them for their help meanwhile feeling sad and helpless about my lack of progress.

Found you guys at thread #1 after someone mentioned on TT.

It's been a wild ride these last few months, I'm both comforted to know it wasn't just me and my imagination and the plan didn't work and also horrified by the whole saga.

I watch and follow and support everyone trying to get the word out there.

Bravo 👏👏to every one of you!

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Do you know, I wish I could be like him and be unscrupulous and without principle because I have emails from his wife, who contacted me some time ago, post divorce, to say that she’d been sent screen shots of him attacking me on insta and she wanted to apologise and check I was okay.

We had a very frank and honest discussion and she confirms everything we say and think about him and his behaviour and that she is now so happy in a great relationship and that living with him was Hell on earth, she was so happy to get away from him and take the dogs too.

So you see Dan, we know it’s you, we know the background to your behaviour, we know you’re a narcissist, we know you revel in your bipolar and use it to defend your behaviour, we know you’re a bully, we know you’re an addict and we know that you are 100% in the wrong for how you’ve treated people and failed to address it, apologise for it and failed to do better. You thought you could bully people into silence, you were wrong, so today you’ve had to do your pity me post to your cult so you can get your ego stroked and get some validation because that is what you care about. What you’ve also done is show how unprofessional you are, how your business is in shambles and shown what an unstable and egotistical man you are.

Be glad I have morals and scruples and that I understand that private communication is just that, I’m not even a business man who has to follow GDPR, I’m just a decent human being, you might want to give it a try one day. Over and out.

• Heart
  • Wow

Emj7969

Chatty Member
In all honesty I would extremely worried if I was him or his trainer that it is lymphoedema which seems more likely than a gain of 10cm of muscle in a month. Potentially very serious and it could be that the jogging has exacerbated the problem.

Whilst he and his wife might wish me serious harm I do not wish the same on him.

• Heart

DWsBestMate

Breaking News Legends.

Fear not the blue curtain as found a new use. Just had it on good authority DW as made Nessa a tent to sleep in so she doesn't have to go home every night.

i hope this clears up the confusion.
trust the process
All I do is troll MYSELF

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Emj7969

Chatty Member
This is my response to his email (sww I emailed this morning (not last night) and had the same email as Ash late this morning.

For me the refund request was made because I was misold a service, and that is my statutory right.

The issues that the police are dealing with are completely separate and would mean that I most certainly would not be bought off. Death threats, threats of paedophilia and murderer allegations. Harassment at work. Encouraging followers to hound me on all of my social media. Attempts to damage my reputation both personal and professional.

No offer of an apology. No acknowledgement of any wrong doing. An expectation that I can be bought for £250 after all of that - when what we all see is a worrying pattern of behaviour of bullying and harassment that seems to of been happening for years.

I am not for sale. I am not in this for personal gain. I was and am concerned that someone will end up getting seriously hurt by following the advice of someone who is clearly unqualified and often high. My ‘beef’ is with the lack of professionalism.

If the owner of the business truly cared about the business, his staff and customers - then he would not be offering blood money. He would start by apologising to everyone. Publicly and profusely. He would be looking to change the way the business operates. Looking to change the way members are recruited. Looking to sort his own mental health out and stop telling the lie that he is sober (when we all witness he isn’t).

Attachments

• Heart

Potatocake

Can I be Trolly Cunt number 50? 👋

I am still in the Academy (for now) but my bank has just put ‘The 80/20 Lifestyle’ and ‘Life Changing Fitness’ (you need to check your account as they use both) on the naughty list.

TP review is in draft…

• Heart
  • Haha

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I know you’re reading here steve. I just want to say you’re a pathetic excuse of a human. How far is your tongue up this mans bumhole? You disgust me almost as much as he does! You pathetic little weirdo
Steve tried to harass me in my workplace. (Online).
We had to block him from the Facebook page. That’s how pathetic these people are. Imagine doing that!!!! Now that’s trolling.

• Wow
  • Heart

heyhey76

I have to come back to it! They have been together less than a year and not only is he running his business from her house he has moved his mates in and he is doing work on her property. To the uninitiated (fans) this looks like a love story. To those who have been there before this is one of THE most dangerous moves a narcissist makes - as it ties them to that person making it even harder to get out. It literally leaves a knot in my tummy as the memories come flooding back! This is a huge trigger! I might go and eat my feelings!

• Heart
  • Sad

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
NEWSFLASH...

I have it on good authority that we are down to 640 in the Academy now. Good work troops, good work!

#WheelerisaWhanker

• Heart
  • Haha

heyhey76

So hold on - your business is failing - you are receiving queries about what people get for £25 per month - consensus is nothing more than a half hour google search will give you the same info ... you receive a plethora of complaints that you make worse by reacting like a child - your main audience (worshipers) appear to be lacking in some brain cells - or at least having a mid life crisis! The women remaining are blind to your manky teeth, your obvious weight problem, not to mention the red flags showing your tendency to essentially be an abuser and the drugs! The men want to be him - or at least the person he thinks he is (apart from steve who I think also wants to fuck him). All things considered, you stay at home and you consider your options as a business...I know! double the price! Double it! dont offer anything else! just double it! Genius! What a total utter fuckwit! Greedy money grabbing c*nt!

• Haha
  • Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
Just to say there are so many amazing male PTs but there does seem to be a large number of huge male egos in the field. Imagine if Nicky and Kirsty were the ones driving 80/20, how good it could have been??

Thanks so much
If he had let them two head and run 80/20 n he stayed in his fuckin lane as whatever the fuck he is he could of been part of something amazing 🤔🤗

Oh god he literally is😂😂😂😂
But he doesn’t look like that now he literally looks like someone put a hoodie n a cap on a sack of spuds then drew on a chin n thought that will do 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 21

DWsBestMate

He just cannot keep stum can he. Imagine for once he kept it under his lid. Didn't tell anyone but the ones close to him an involved in the project what was going on and it was sprung upon everyone there would be nothing we could do. In true fashion he blurts out where he's doing it, what time, who's doing it and that it's going to change his life. Now when it doesn't come off we have all the ammo we need handed over by the man himself. Daniel Wheeler YOU are YOUR OWN biggest TROLL.

ALL I DO IS TROLL MYSELF

• Haha
  • Heart

heyhey76

If anyone is sincerely worried about how you are affecting those families, please let this put your mind at rest!

He has 17 members of staff - by his comments they are reliant on a wage from him - so one would assume they are all full time. Now assume that they are all over 21 and therefore the minimum wage is £8.91 per hour. Assume a shortish working week of 35 hours, and of course holiday pay, That would be a salary of £16216.20 per year per person. Thats a total wages bill of £275,675 per year... He currently has 655 members - that equates to £81,875 in income - now even if you double that to account for those who have left in the last six months this does not cover wages bill never mind any other overheads (liability insurance might be a good one Mr Wheeler)... so there is only one person putting those individuals at risk... and that person is not on tattle! They are the face of the 80:20 lifestyle plan! yes thats you wheeler!

For my fellow tattlers - nothing you say on here will affect their jobs more than this one mans behaviour!

EDIT: Even if you assume they are all part time and half that wages bill - there is still a HUGE Shortfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Can some one mention it him I know about 51 # trolls who might want to turn up and shout you've been whankered instead

• Haha