Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND let’s get ready to welcome another load of newbies to tattle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a twit that man is x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No ownership of anything- claims all lies and fabrication. He will never get it

Reactions: 11
`it is really important right now that you follow though what you said you would do and undertake no further communication with him. Hes talking down to you and you will never get him to respond how you want him to. You will not make him feel bad or remorseful because other than anger and misplaced self worship - he doesnt know any other emotion.
Absolutely πŸ’―.

We won't ever get him to change, he could post a 1000 videos of him crying & snivelling, protesting there were reasons for his behaviour, his ego got massively out of control, blah, blah (you know the one I mean Whanker πŸ˜‰). Just words, that mean NOTHING.

Trading Standards, go!

Wow, someone woke up in a grouchy mood today.πŸ˜‚
Haven't they just, dummies flying all over the place! 🀣

Doesn't look like he's gone on his road trip, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a car with him today for 6 hours! πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰

Reactions: 9
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I think his doctor would interested in his delusions of grandeur in this post. Clearly he's having some sort of mh crisis
I agree, this screams manic episode to me. My bestie has bipolar and bless her beautiful soul she thinks she's all kinds of genius when she's manic!

Reactions: 9
And they’re all stuck in a car with him all the way to Manchester where he’s got to put on a face and try and be professional while internally seething, the drive back will be even worse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
OMG, that road trip will be hilarious, and especially since he admitted on the live that he doesn't enjoy engaging with customers :LOL: That poor lady, she'll wonder what the heck she's signed up for when he turns up with tweedle-dum and tweedle- dumber!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His rant doesn't really gel with 'Big Friendly Nutrition Guy' does it? Anyone with sense will run a mile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And they’re all stuck in a car with him all the way to Manchester where he’s got to put on a face and try and be professional while internally seething, the drive back will be even worse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Literally fck that! That journey will be hell! I do not envy Sean and kaz today

Reactions: 6
No one led me here! I'm a grown ass woman who is perfectly capable of doing a bit of research on something that doesn't feel quite right to me!!

I started following him on TikTok in March and I liked the idea of the plan and the eat more move more theory. Joined for the trial and then thought stuff it Β£25 a month I'll join the plan. First thing that struck me was the generic unprofessional way my calories and macros were given to me which was basically a copy and paste at the bottom of an email.

Joined the academy and never really posted but did read the posts. Struck me as though he had his adoring fan club and could do no wrong in their eyes and far too much emphasis put on the phrase "trust the process" while never answering questions properly.

I lost interest in it all after the whole Dan Jones has died email went out. That was totally unprofessional. Then stopped following after the bullying incidents. I'm not interested in that type of behaviour.

DW if you or someone else is ready these posts then take this on board. I actually think the basis of your business is good but the plan needs to be developed further. Promote much better nutrition and actually push the 80/20 idea along with solutions of what you can do if for whatever reason you can't hit the 10k steps. Leave your ego somewhere else, accept your mistakes and stop with the blinkered view that everyone who calls you out is a troll. They are not.

I am not interested in going after a refund nor am I a loser with no life who is obsessed with trolling others.

After I left your academy I actually signed up with another fitness coach. It's more expensive than your plan - I'm paying Β£35 a week but I got a properly personalised plan for that and i get personal messages from him most days about my progress or issues I'm having. So far I've lost weight, inches and developed a love for the gym! I never thought I would but am smashing my gym efforts and getting better all the time and seeing results.

Maybe calm yourself down a little bit and take on board some of the constructive criticism and action that and you may be able to make a success of your business but you seriously need to look at the way you treat people

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely πŸ’―.

We won't ever get him to change, he could post a 1000 videos of him crying & snivelling, protesting there were reasons for his behaviour, his ego got massively out of control, blah, blah (you know the one I mean Whanker πŸ˜‰). Just words, that mean NOTHING.

Trading Standards, go!

Doesn't look like he's gone on his road trip, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a car with him today for 6 hours! πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰
We really are due ne of those videos, last one was in his lounge the day before he got evicted I think? Living on the food that Alli Shields had sent him as he had no money to buy any. He admitted to being absolutely hateful to a nice woman who used to message him every day to check in with him and to send him inspirational quotes, he basically told her to duck off and stop annoying him every day and all that woman, think her name was Fiona, had done was be kind and caring. He treated her like tit because he didn’t need her and she was of no use to him, because his life isn’t about helping others it’s about him, him and him. What a tool.

I am Number Six
(really showing my age here if anyone understands 🀣🀣🀣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No one led me here! I'm a grown ass woman who is perfectly capable of doing a bit of research on something that doesn't feel quite right to me!!

I started following him on TikTok in March and I liked the idea of the plan and the eat more move more theory. Joined for the trial and then thought stuff it Β£25 a month I'll join the plan. First thing that struck me was the generic unprofessional way my calories and macros were given to me which was basically a copy and paste at the bottom of an email.

Joined the academy and never really posted but did read the posts. Struck me as though he had his adoring fan club and could do no wrong in their eyes and far too much emphasis put on the phrase "trust the process" while never answering questions properly.

I lost interest in it all after the whole Dan Jones has died email went out. That was totally unprofessional. Then stopped following after the bullying incidents. I'm not interested in that type of behaviour.

DW if you or someone else is ready these posts then take this on board. I actually think the basis of your business is good but the plan needs to be developed further. Promote much better nutrition and actually push the 80/20 idea along with solutions of what you can do if for whatever reason you can't hit the 10k steps. Leave your ego somewhere else, accept your mistakes and stop with the blinkered view that everyone who calls you out is a troll. They are not.

I am not interested in going after a refund nor am I a loser with no life who is obsessed with trolling others.

After I left your academy I actually signed up with another fitness coach. It's more expensive than your plan - I'm paying Β£35 a week but I got a properly personalised plan for that and i get personal messages from him most days about my progress or issues I'm having. So far I've lost weight, inches and developed a love for the gym! I never thought I would but am smashing my gym efforts and getting better all the time and seeing results.

Maybe calm yourself down a little bit and take on board some of the constructive criticism and action that and you may be able to make a success of your business but you seriously need to look at the way you treat people
That’s his biggest issue. The fact any type of feedback that isn’t β€œlet me stuff my tongue up your bum” is negative and troll like.

• Haha
Do you know, I wish I could be like him and be unscrupulous and without principle because I have emails from his wife, who contacted me some time ago, post divorce, to say that she’d been sent screen shots of him attacking me on insta and she wanted to apologise and check I was okay.

We had a very frank and honest discussion and she confirms everything we say and think about him and his behaviour and that she is now so happy in a great relationship and that living with him was Hell on earth, she was so happy to get away from him and take the dogs too.

So you see Dan, we know it’s you, we know the background to your behaviour, we know you’re a narcissist, we know you revel in your bipolar and use it to defend your behaviour, we know you’re a bully, we know you’re an addict and we know that you are 100% in the wrong for how you’ve treated people and failed to address it, apologise for it and failed to do better. You thought you could bully people into silence, you were wrong, so today you’ve had to do your pity me post to your cult so you can get your ego stroked and get some validation because that is what you care about. What you’ve also done is show how unprofessional you are, how your business is in shambles and shown what an unstable and egotistical man you are.

Be glad I have morals and scruples and that I understand that private communication is just that, I’m not even a business man who has to follow GDPR, I’m just a decent human being, you might want to give it a try one day. Over and out.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

You've really summed it up there, thank you.

I'm so glad Kirstie is happy now, must have been so awful for her once she realised the truth. Thankfully she had the strength & family support to break away.

I’m expecting a snotty crying video from him
Yeah, then quickly deleted, just like last time...means nothing, but sets you up nicely for your next business reincarnation πŸ˜‰ Whanker, The Eternal Phoenix! πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely πŸ’―.

Trading Standards, go!

Absolutely ! The begging and crying phase is rapidly approaching.

Reactions: 10

Glad you've found something that suits you & are having success 😊

I'm sure many that signed up after his "success" on tiktok would have similar experiences.

Unfortunately, there's more chance of winning the lottery than Whanker taking any of that on board. It's just not going to happen, this is the 3rd time it's all played out like this, but now we've got a voice on a platform he can't control. Groundhog day is about to be broken!

Reactions: 8
So my recent communication with the great mighty dw. I'm not sure how I'm in Ashleighs gang, I didn't know her name until he told me!!
That is bleeping hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "i am a machine... you'll never achieve my success" πŸ˜‚πŸ€” you work from your gfs cupboard mate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I never received one of these.. and is this not another GDPR breach?
He really needs to properly fully update his website.
notice it says you can’t ask for a refund EVER. Breaches statutory consumer rights AND so much for his no quibble guarantee

`it is really important right now that you follow though what you said you would do and undertake no further communication with him. Hes talking down to you and you will never get him to respond how you want him to. You will not make him feel bad or remorseful because other than anger and misplaced self worship - he doesnt know any other emotion.
YES! This - so much this. And when the Trading Standards get a pile of complaints they will take things more seriously.

I’d also encourage everyone who hasn’t emailed to request a refund to do so. You’ve seen the types of answers he gives - and you don’t have to respond. The more people that complain to Trading Standards the more serious the outcome. Xx

• Heart
That is bleeping hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "i am a machine... you'll never achieve my success" πŸ˜‚πŸ€” you work from your gfs cupboard mate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Next stop is out on the street. I'm sure he'll still be hanging that blue curtain from a bush or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next stop is out on the street. I'm sure he'll still be hanging that blue curtain from a bush or something.
He ll be sleeping under it πŸ˜›

I wonder how many jelly sweets and how much he’s puffing on his drugs to help his mood today πŸ€ͺ

big fat failure naming me in every email and response trying to get ppl to hate me I mean ffs whankey don’t hate me hate Ashleigh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how old are you ?

His dealer must be rubbing his hands with glee bet his income has gone through the roof πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He ll be sleeping under it πŸ˜›

I wonder how many jelly sweets and how much he’s puffing on his drugs to help his mood today πŸ€ͺ

big fat failure naming me in every email and response trying to get ppl to hate me I mean ffs whankey don’t hate me hate Ashleigh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how old are you ?

His dealer must be rubbing his hands with glee bet his income has gone through the roof πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If he hasn’t gone to Manchester today he will be hidden away in the garage snorting.

Reactions: 6
So my recent communication with the great mighty dw. I'm not sure how I'm in Ashleighs gang, I didn't know her name until he told me!!
So do you wanna be in my gang my gang said Gary Glitter .. look how that one ended

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.