Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen his TT this evening his neighbours must be fed up. He is pisses, high and soo loud!

It is ……… as we saw nothing of it being distributed I suspect he did and it’s just “resting in his account” - it might be worth reporting to the police and charities commission. (I don’t think I can because of ongoing investigations) x

I get what you’re saying - but I’d hate for anyone else to go through what I’ve been through x
that’s a very valid point, it would be better to see him fail at things because of him though and not blame others for spoiling their filming day. Although as a narc he will always blame someone else I suppose

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen his TT this evening his neighbours must be fed up. He is pisses, high and soo loud!
Pissed and high but still maintains he’s sober 🤥
That’s why poor nessa is bigger now, they were drinking Sunday night too. All those extra alcohol calories

Hey guys,

Serial lurker here.
So I have never actually followed the plan but I did see Dan on TT about 6 months ago and was intrigued but then saw the TP reviews and thought I would purchase his 'book' first to get a feel and if I enjoyed it then I would purchase his plan.

Spoiler, it was bleeping terrible, I genuinely couldn't get past the first chapter of pure bullshit, I don't think I've ever read a more self involved 'book' than that. It screamed narcissistic to me so I moved on.

I then found Emma's Tiktok about the plan and through that and other videos found you guys.
Though I've never experienced any of his bullying and hate, you guys are inspiring, the way you are working together to try to help other fall into his cult is amazing and I am so glad I've found these threads.

Also, it's bleeping hilarious and an excellent way to destress after a day's work.

So, if I can, I would love to be counted in the trolls.
Welcome lovely... You are #61. All it took was a few paragraphs for you to see past the bullshit. I salute you!

• Heart
Hey guys,

Serial lurker here.
So I have never actually followed the plan but I did see Dan on TT about 6 months ago and was intrigued but then saw the TP reviews and thought I would purchase his 'book' first to get a feel and if I enjoyed it then I would purchase his plan.

Spoiler, it was bleeping terrible, I genuinely couldn't get past the first chapter of pure bullshit, I don't think I've ever read a more self involved 'book' than that. It screamed narcissistic to me so I moved on.

I then found Emma's Tiktok about the plan and through that and other videos found you guys.
Though I've never experienced any of his bullying and hate, you guys are inspiring, the way you are working together to try to help other fall into his cult is amazing and I am so glad I've found these threads.

Also, it's bleeping hilarious and an excellent way to destress after a day's work.

Welcome aboard xxxx

Reactions: 4
Hey guys,

Serial lurker here.

Hello! The best thing is that we’re working together but none of us really know who’s who ! Welcome to the world of trolls.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s needed, ‘give enough rope to hang’ whilst I don’t want to see people out of pocket or drawn in, the more people he reaches the more people will see the truth the quicker a system fails when people start complaining eventually people will see that it’s not just 6/7 people it’s many, more and more people are leaving the academy
I agree - let it play out and he will
Indeed do his thing…………

Reactions: 12
He's gone into full on distraction mode today hasn't he, with a side of sob story to boot. Blackmailing ex customers? Quick, wave a shiny new advert plan and false promises to justify a price hike...no one will notice you've tried to buy 6?7? 61 people's silence!!

And hate to break it to you Whanker, but your ability to pay/blackmail a mate to film an ad and then paying someone to show it isn't the marker of success. It's the marker of someone who has no idea what "investing in your business" actually means. You can throw money at a dumpster fire, but all that happens is your money burns.

How this drunk, stoned tosser in a garage thinks he has the infrastructure to support a mass advertising campaign is bleeping hilarious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Title suggestion

Dan Wheeler 8020 #7: same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!
Yes - this one right here 🤣

Hey guys,

Serial lurker here.

Reactions: 6
Excellent typo there! 😄 Weeeeeee 💦💦💦 well, I sincerely hope it was a typo, now that would really annoy the neighbours! 😳😁😂🤣
Well, he did threaten earlier to get little (tiny, miniscule, droopy, apologetic, disappointing, hopetheresamoneybackguarantee) Whanker out for Nessie earlier *boak*

• Sick
Thread suggestion

#7 Desperate Dan doubling the price of his scam to pay for ads, checkout Trustpilot and Tattle to know you’ve been had.

#52 over and out

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if he actually raised any money for charity? The ‘feed the kids’ idea etc? If so and the money didn’t go to a charitable cause then it’s fraud isn’t it? https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/charities
Doubt it, didn't even know who Marcus Rashford was when someone said that Dan reminded them of Marcus Rashford (when he whole feed the kids thing was)

Ratty Rowland probably he's been around for a while and seems to me he's invested in the company one way or another.

The other crackpot just wants to be DW he's currently going through the superman faze... it's cute.

🙊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow you lot certainly have kept me busy! You all crack me up, you are an epic bunch of TC's that's for sure 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🙋🏻‍♀️#62? Another ex member lurker here. Joined in March as I too thought I had found the answer to Weight loss 🙄 embarrassed to have been duped. Gained 1.5 kg maybe lost 8 1/2 cm probably manipulated by my desperation to want to have some results for my efforts of religiously doing the steps and eating all my calories 🤦🏻‍♀️ and also feeling like I was the failure 😔. I stopped watching the videos and looking in the academy after about 10 weeks (it was pretty useless) and in the end I requested to leave after all my payments were taken and even thanked them for their help meanwhile feeling sad and helpless about my lack of progress.

Found you guys at thread #1 after someone mentioned on TT.

It's been a wild ride these last few months, I'm both comforted to know it wasn't just me and my imagination and the plan didn't work and also horrified by the whole saga.

I watch and follow and support everyone trying to get the word out there.

Bravo 👏👏to every one of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does he think drinking alcohol, smoking weed and taking codeine still allows him to class himself as sober? I don't get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🙋🏻‍♀️#62? Another ex member lurker here. Joined in March as I too thought I had found the answer to Weight loss 🙄 embarrassed to have been duped. Gained 1.5 kg maybe lost 8 1/2 cm probably manipulated by my desperation to want to have some results for my efforts of religiously doing the steps and eating all my calories 🤦🏻‍♀️ and also feeling like I was the failure 😔. I stopped watching the videos and looking in the academy after about 10 weeks (it was pretty useless) and in the end I requested to leave after all my payments were taken and even thanked them for their help meanwhile feeling sad and helpless about my lack of progress.

Found you guys at thread #1 after someone mentioned on TT.

It's been a wild ride these last few months, I'm both comforted to know it wasn't just me and my imagination and the plan didn't work and also horrified by the whole saga.

I watch and follow and support everyone trying to get the word out there.

Bravo 👏👏to every one of you!
Hello #62 xxxx #9 over n out

Does he think drinking alcohol, smoking weed and taking codeine still allows him to class himself as sober? I don't get it.
Lol yeah think he assumes as long as it’s not cocaine then it doesn’t count 😳🤔😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.