Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been a member, my sister likes him and recommended him but neither of us could afford the fee. So I'm just a trolly bleep 😂 no idea what number though. I saw his name pop up on tattle and thought I'd check the threads out and I've been lurking ever since
Welcome to TCHQ! I am not sure what number we are up to though- anyone help?

Reactions: 6
He just cannot keep stum can he. Imagine for once he kept it under his lid. Didn't tell anyone but the ones close to him an involved in the project what was going on and it was sprung upon everyone there would be nothing we could do. In true fashion he blurts out where he's doing it, what time, who's doing it and that it's going to change his life. Now when it doesn't come off we have all the ammo we need handed over by the man himself. Daniel Wheeler YOU are YOUR OWN biggest TROLL.

ALL I DO IS TROLL MYSELF
He never learns because all that matters is him boasting to inflate his ego, he does this and EVERY SINGLE TIME he crashes and burns. Kirstie used to beg him to shut up and be quiet, but if he does that how will people know how amazing he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now that we’re up to over 55 people can we do another check on who has received their lawyers letter about their impending lawsuit? I’m assuming he’s sending them by Raven via The North or maybe Westeros. Or maybe he’s sent an Owl and it’s gone to Hogwarts by mistake?
They are being sent by the drone he's using for his TV adverts bare with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please accept my humble apologies but I'm only just checking in, #57 I think

Anyone else think the price will go up to £49 for a week then he will run a half price offer for months so people think they are getting a bargain when I'm fact they will just be paying the already way too expensive amount of £25?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear guys, this is the funniest Tattle thread I’m on. I know Whanker is the gift that keeps on giving, but you all have me in stitches and I know that ultimately it’s all very serious because of the way he’s behaved, but it’s great therapy to join in laughing about the trauma 💖💖💖

#4 over and out
Love our troll tribe too.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Please accept my humble apologies but I'm only just checking in, #55 I think

Anyone else think the price will go up to £49 for a week then he will run a half price offer for months so people think they are getting a bargain when I'm fact they will just be paying the already way too expensive amount of £25?
This is exactly what will happen! X

Reactions: 8
He never learns because all that matters is him boasting to inflate his ego, he does this and EVERY SINGLE TIME he crashes and burns. Kirstie used to beg him to shut up and be quiet, but if he does that how will people know how amazing he is?
You would at least wait until you've filmed it. He's had a pissing email to say yeah go on you've twisted my arm. I bet they've all begged him not to say anything and are going off on one. I'm sure they will have a WhatsApp groups without him in to discuss his behaviour

• Haha
Please accept my humble apologies but I'm only just checking in, #57 I think

Evening #57 XX

Reactions: 8
Now that we’re up to over 55 people can we do another check on who has received their lawyers letter about their impending lawsuit? I’m assuming he’s sending them by Raven via The North or maybe Westeros. Or maybe he’s sent an Owl and it’s gone to Hogwarts by mistake?
I got one...no wait...it’s the prescription for worms I ordered Dan.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just been asked to verify my TP account as 8020 team have flagged it. I have sent the proof and it feels good! #11 over and out 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of today has been joking at Whankers expense, but as has already been pointed out, we are all just talking the truth. We all have a story to tell and here is a place we can be heard.

I am amazed that we have had 56 people come forward today. There is safety in numbers and collectively I am sure we can keep doing what we are doing and make any newbies aware of who Whanker really is and not what he portrays himself to be.

Apart from the apparent lies and inconsistencies, lets not forget the abhorrent treatment of some of our own either by Wheeler Dealer himself or his associates. As much as I like to rip the piss, death threats are no joking matter and should not be forgotten.

Its clear that he really is clutching at straws now, it really wont be long before he crashes and burns and I for one just hope its sooner rather than later before more unfortunate souls are suckered in.

As you were!

** edit - we now have 57 people who say that you affected them in some way Dan. Doesnt look good does it dude?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of today has been joking at Whankers expense, but as has already been pointed out, we are all just talking the truth. We all have a story to tell and here is a place we can be heard.

I am amazed that we have had 56 people come forward today. There is safety in numbers and collectively I am sure we can keep doing what we are doing and make any newbies aware of who Whanker really is and not what he portrays himself to be.

Apart from the apparent lies and inconsistencies, lets not forget the abhorrent treatment of some of our own either by Wheeler Dealer himself or his associates. As much as I like to rip the piss, death threats are no joking matter and should not be forgotten.

Its clear that he really is clutching at straws now, it really wont be long before he crashes and burns and I for one just hope its sooner rather than later before more unfortunate souls are suckered in.

As you were!
Indeed! We may not be able to,change the past, but for every person that reads and then stays away from him is one person saved from harm and that is amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Okay so I guess we are emailing sky.

The ad company is run by his mate. So we can’t do much there because they’ll be under the whanker spell.

You are all amazing. I have to say. I didn’t think when I started the first thread months back that this would have brought so many people out but I’m glad I did xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How about getting Joe Lycett involved? He does a programme on Channel 4. About dodgy companies and conmen. Etc. Joe Lycett's got your back it's called.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay so I guess we are emailing sky.

The ad company is run by his mate. So we can’t do much there because they’ll be under the whanker spell.

You are all amazing. I have to say. I didn’t think when I started the first thread months back that this would have brought so many people out but I’m glad I did xx
All we needed was a place to gather xx n find each other xx #9 over n out

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.