Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s shrinking his possible client base he is going to push ppl to trust pilot and when they are not happy trading standards with them price increases he’s attracting ppl who have higher standards
I’ve just seen one of funky’s TikToks where he is talking about how much more they offer, classes, lives (where you can watch him smoke weed!!) but the one thing that he doesn’t mention is his ‘USP’ of mindset, no qualified person there to help with that or justify the price hike. So essentially you are paying for calories (which you can work out on a cal calculator) a few lives where can can’t post anything contradictory or you get banned, exercise classes which you can get similar for free on YouTube. Wow!

I’m 15

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen one of funky’s TikToks where he is talking about how much more they offer, classes, lives (where you can watch him smoke weed!!) but the one thing that he doesn’t mention is his ‘USP’ of mindset, no qualified person there to help with that or justify the price hike. So essentially you are paying for calories (which you can work out on a cal calculator) a few lives where can can’t post anything contradictory or you get banned, exercise classes which you can get similar for free on YouTube. Wow!
Exactly who’s going to pay double for the same tit ppl are paying £25 for ??? New customers are going to look n think eh wtf they get this tit for half what I am paying for it 😂😂😂 nope it’s like paying employees different wages for the same job NEVER works

Reactions: 8
Hey guys, I'm new to these threads but have been on Tattle for a while. I first saw DW last year when I was looking for an alternative to counting calories to lose weight. I lost 90lbs in 11 months in 2019/2020 through counting calories and exercise, getting to a "normal" BMI for the first time in my life. I saw a few interesting TikToks from Wheeler and followed him, after a while I started looking into his 8020 plan, especially seeing lots of glowing reviews on his platform (of course!). I looked at the Trust Pilot reviews and couldn't believe the vitriol against him, since I'd only seen his (well curated) comments section on his social media. Of course, at this point, I was more intrigued by the whole thing so I ended up finding all the anti-DW TikTok accounts where you hear the real story and that led me here!

As someone who has successfully lost a lot of weight, went from zero fitness to running half mararthons and maintained that weight loss for a year, I can tell you that his 10k steps a day and eat at maintanence is a crock of tit. The old sayings "you can't outrun a bad diet" and "weight loss starts in the kitchen" are 100% true. Developing good habits (getting enough sleep, drinking less soda, not drinking your calories, moving more) will obviously help but they don't cancel out 2000+ kcals of junk food. DJ is a case in point, he could lose 2 stone in a month if he changed his eating habits and did a little walking each day (not even 10k steps, not even "jogging" or strong man training).

Anyway, I came here to say that raising the subscription is genius as he's locking the people who are already on the plan in for a year. They will be afraid to cancel because, when they rejoin, they will have to pay double the amount. He will definitely lose some new business but it's easier for him to retain the cult members than have to deal with newbies who may start complaining when they don't see results or if he goes off on them for asking a simple question. This is probably the best thing he could do for his business - culling the troublemakers and locking his disciples in for a whole year.
Welcome! 😊 ooh, I already like you lots 🥰 bang on with everything you've said

well done on your progress & maintenance, that's the tricky one! I've managed a substantial loss in a year, doing pretty much the opposite of 8020 & no exercise at all. It should really be 80 food & 20 exercise/try to reduce stress for success.

The year at £25 p/mth, is that actually locked in for a years contract? I thought it was just the price held for up to a year if subscribed?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bingo! Then on Monday he’ll say he’s had a change of heart and he’s either not increasing it at all or it’ll be by a tenner. It’s like the DFS sale that’s always ending this weekend.
Ah, yes, even more cunning! He needs a goatee to twiddle, ugh, on 2nd thoughts 🤢

I have a vague recollection of something like this happening before, probably 2018/19? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.