Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you’re reading here steve. I just want to say you’re a pathetic excuse of a human. How far is your tongue up this mans bumhole? You disgust me almost as much as he does! You pathetic little weirdo
Steve tried to harass me in my workplace. (Online).
We had to block him from the Facebook page. That’s how pathetic these people are. Imagine doing that!!!! Now that’s trolling.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know you’re reading here steve. I just want to say you’re a pathetic excuse of a human. How far is your tongue up this mans bumhole? You disgust me almost as much as he does! You pathetic little weirdo
‘Dan the people that know the real you’ what you mean the ex wife that confirms everything we’ve said? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Steve tried to harass me in my workplace. (Online).
We had to block him from the Facebook page. That’s how pathetic these people are. Imagine doing that!!!! Now that’s trolling.
Doesn’t fit their narrative to admit that does it tho.

STEVE, since we know your obsessed with us, care to explain how your playing the victim after doing that to Emma?

Let’s wait for the reply…
I like this guy 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t fit their narrative to admit that does it tho.

STEVE, since we know your obsessed with us, care to explain how your playing the victim after doing that to Emma?
What you mean like actually grow a pair of Bollox ?
Ohh I bet Dan will like those hanging out of his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Innocent comments and 99% lies? Right

1. Tindersaurus profile, explain that. Straight from the chins mouth. Absolutely disgusting comments.
2. Harassing members and ex members to the point where one lady had to seek serious mental health support and others have police involvement
3. Supporting staff (or not staff who knows when there's so many lies) when they threaten and slander ex members for giving an honest review. And then not even addressing it but just making those staff members take a step back and hope it'll all disappear.
4. Spouting a lot shite regarding women's problems such as pcos and also being so ill informed on things like underactive thyroid and eating disorders.
5. Having people actually know DW speak out about their experiences with him either his ex wife or a lady who worked in the same office building as him and let's just say their experiences and observations of your behaviour is less than complimentary.
6. Preparing and taking illegal substances during your lives. I'm in favour of marijuana being legalised but if you're trying to build up a business, this isn't exactly the professional picture you would want potential clients to see.
7. Mocking disabled people, enough said.
8. Having zero qualifications (except a Groupon course) but thinking you know it all.. news flash, you don't!

These are all things we have proof off and can back up. These are some of the things YOU are doing and this is why we are so vocal. We aren't hiding our names because we are trolly cunts but because we have witnessed the abuse you've dished out before and I refuse to take that abuse because I've given a 1* review.

Essay over 🙈 I feel like I needed to get that off my chest 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Innocent comments and 99% lies? Right

1. Tindersaurus profile, explain that. Straight from the chins mouth. Absolutely disgusting comments.
2. Harassing members and ex members to the point where one lady had to seek serious mental health support and others have police involvement
3. Supporting staff (or not staff who knows when there's so many lies) when they threaten and slander ex members for giving an honest review. And then not even addressing it but just making those staff members take a step back and hope it'll all disappear.
4. Spouting a lot shite regarding women's problems such as pcos and also being so ill informed on things like underactive thyroid and eating disorders.
5. Having people actually know DW speak out about their experiences with him either his ex wife or a lady who worked in the same office building as him and let's just say their experiences and observations of your behaviour is less than complimentary.
6. Preparing and taking illegal substances during your lives. I'm in favour of marijuana being legalised but if you're trying to build up a business, this isn't exactly the professional picture you would want potential clients to see.
7. Mocking disabled people, enough said.
8. Having zero qualifications (except a Groupon course) but thinking you know it all.. news flash, you don't!

These are all things we have proof off and can back up. These are some of the things YOU are doing and this is why we are so vocal. We aren't hiding our names because we are trolly cunts but because we have witnessed the abuse you've dished out before and I refuse to take that abuse because I've given a 1* review.

Essay over 🙈 I feel like I needed to get that off my chest 😂
That my friend is awesome x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
According to Wheeler Dealer his Business Manager is called Matt Burb. Coincide much?
also note - the girlfriend has a job now. Is she qualified in any culinary capacity?

Does her mortgage allow a business to be run from the premises? Does the council allow a business to be run from the premises??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The one guy who does lives in the Academy, Liam, doesn’t have 8020 or Wheeler on his TikTok, you wouldn’t know he was anything to do with it at all, he seems like a nice, professional guy.

Reactions: 8
The one guy who does lives in the Academy, Liam, doesn’t have 8020 or Wheeler on his TikTok, you wouldn’t know he was anything to do with it at all, he seems like a nice, professional guy.
Not sure why he'd want anything to do with this tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was indeed and I do actually feel sick to my stomach that was me and I am not even going to try and excuse my behavior there’s a good chance I owe a fair few apologies to individuals who are on here from TikTok at that time. I have no ideas as to who is who so I can’t offer personal apologies on here however, if you or anyone else wants to in box me on TikTok I will offer my sincere apologies xx

I was indeed for aprox 5-7 weeks untill I started to realise the red flags about dan and Don’t you dare apologisemy own behaviour x

Yeah was me
So it seems me old mate can't even think up his own powerful message to the "trolls" he just rehashes this guy's ....View attachment 752094View attachment 752096
His credibility is going to get ripped apart for this one…again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.