Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Opalfruit8 for the winning title, with 24 votes!

Old Threads
#5 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-wheeler-8020-5-tindersaurus-chin-asaurus-spies-in-the-academy-do-you-think-he-saw-us.22579/
#4 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-whe...-he-can-get-you-a-dildo-for-half-price.22370/
#3 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-whe...lies-not-qualified-to-medically-advise.22182/
#2 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-whe...-ruin-lives-and-reputations-businesses.21912/
#1 https://tattle.life/threads/daniel-wheeler.20108/

Recap
- Whanker has really shot himself in the foot by trying to bribe and blackmail some members who sent him a legitimate request for a refund based on being sold a product that was falsely advertised.
- They have refused to be bought/silenced, and Whanker threw his toys out of the plan...we await his next move duck up with baited breath.

The bribe email
You can read it Here

The tantrum
Screenshot_20210907-145832_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t his email mention 6… or was that 6 plus the recipient? No stone shall go unturned on this board!

It mentioned both. He said:
Wheeler said:
I'm so keen on it, in fact, I'm willing to offer you 6 a double refund. £250 to each of you. However, there are terms to this.

2. Only you 7 will get the refund. No one else.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't tell you how delighted I am that the bribe was not accepted. He seems to think that he can control people, he never takes responsibility, he should not be running a business, he should not be let loose on people and he needs to grow up, shut up and get in the real world. Whanker, I hope you are reading this - stop messing with people's lives - you say you only want to help but lets be real, you only want to get famous/rich without grafting and often riding on the coat tails of others.

• Heart
So, no lives today and doubtful any tomorrow because of his trip to Manchester, no new Tik Toks, crickets from the other successful influencers he’s tried to get to follow him, I doubt there’s much fun to be had in the Garage today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a day to be busy at work...took on new thread duties just so I could finally react after catching up!

W T FFFFF?!

That email was the epitome of a narc trying to control the narrative, switch blame and gaslight AND THEN he went on to bribe and blackmail?! I can't even. Still can't even...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a day to be busy at work...took on new thread duties just so I could finally react after catching up!

W T FFFFF?!

That email was the epitome of a narc trying to control the narrative, switch blame and gaslight AND THEN he went on to bribe and blackmail?! I can't even. Still can't even...
Same! What an absolute lunatic. I can’t believe the gall of him - trying to buy people’s silence. And still no sincere apology!!!

Reactions: 10
He only tried to limit the refunds because he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Trading Standards are, of course, right. That would mean hundreds of people could claim refunds OR escalate it and TS would really get involved. He wasn't being generous with "double refunds" it was him trying a damage limitation move. If he doesn't honour your requests now, TS will be VERY interested in this tit show.

And just in case he tugged at heart strings with his 17 families...100 people...mental health...bullshit - please don't fall for it or feel guilty. He did this. Him, no one else. He's had multiple chances to do the right thing, or apologise, or make changes to his business practice...he ignored every single one. The only one to blame here is him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can hear the conversation this morning in my mind in Sams house! he will have been screaming at her to help him - shes written the first part - hes taken it and totally fucked up the rest .. ad it will still be her fault now and of course we are all still c*nts

• Heart
You can just imagine it can’t you, bet he sent that email so sure that the 6 would take the bribe, bet he was saying to all his team ‘this is it, we’ve got them now, they’ll take the money and shut up’.
I wish I’d seen his face when he saw it he been posted here 🤣

Bet you can cut the tension with a knife in that garage today

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He only tried to limit the refunds because he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Trading Standards are, of course, right. That would mean hundreds of people could claim refunds OR escalate it and TS would really get involved. He wasn't being generous with "double refunds" it was him trying a damage limitation move. If he doesn't honour your requests now, TS will be VERY interested in this tit show.

And just in case he tugged at heart strings with his 17 families...100 people...mental health...bullshit - please don't fall for it or feel guilty. He did this. Him, no one else. He's had multiple chances to do the right thing, or apologise, or make changes to his business practice...he ignored every single one. The only one to blame here is him.
I agree its complete emotional blackmail! a narcissists tool of choice! The one ammunition that makes me cold and turns me into the bleep they always thought I was!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh, all those 17 staff members who have families really need to take a look at their morals and have a think about whether they really want to be supporting/working for someone like that. Anyone can see he’s a sinking ship. If they choose to stick around whilst it all falls down then more fool them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my response to his email (sww I emailed this morning (not last night) and had the same email as Ash late this morning.

For me the refund request was made because I was misold a service, and that is my statutory right.

The issues that the police are dealing with are completely separate and would mean that I most certainly would not be bought off. Death threats, threats of paedophilia and murderer allegations. Harassment at work. Encouraging followers to hound me on all of my social media. Attempts to damage my reputation both personal and professional.

No offer of an apology. No acknowledgement of any wrong doing. An expectation that I can be bought for £250 after all of that - when what we all see is a worrying pattern of behaviour of bullying and harassment that seems to of been happening for years.

I am not for sale. I am not in this for personal gain. I was and am concerned that someone will end up getting seriously hurt by following the advice of someone who is clearly unqualified and often high. My ‘beef’ is with the lack of professionalism.

If the owner of the business truly cared about the business, his staff and customers - then he would not be offering blood money. He would start by apologising to everyone. Publicly and profusely. He would be looking to change the way the business operates. Looking to change the way members are recruited. Looking to sort his own mental health out and stop telling the lie that he is sober (when we all witness he isn’t).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If this does get escalated, can you just picture the look on the face of the lucky employee allocated the case at TS reading that email?! 😳 Unprofessional doesn't even come close.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is my response to his email (sww I emailed this morning (not last night) and had the same email as Ash late this morning.

For me the refund request was made because I was misold a service, and that is my statutory right.

The issues that the police are dealing with are completely separate and would mean that I most certainly would not be bought off. Death threats, threats of paedophilia and murderer allegations. Harassment at work. Encouraging followers to hound me on all of my social media. Attempts to damage my reputation both personal and professional.

No offer of an apology. No acknowledgement of any wrong doing. An expectation that I can be bought for £250 after all of that - when what we all see is a worrying pattern of behaviour of bullying and harassment that seems to of been happening for years.

I am not for sale. I am not in this for personal gain. I was and am concerned that someone will end up getting seriously hurt by following the advice of someone who is clearly unqualified and often high. My ‘beef’ is with the lack of professionalism.

If the owner of the business truly cared about the business, his staff and customers - then he would not be offering blood money. He would start by apologising to everyone. Publicly and profusely. He would be looking to change the way the business operates. Looking to change the way members are recruited. Looking to sort his own mental health out and stop telling the lie that he is sober (when we all witness he isn’t).
the response is in the pics - the rest is me musing about the events.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Very well written and concisely put, without emotion or manipulation, unlike his attempts this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If anyone is sincerely worried about how you are affecting those families, please let this put your mind at rest!

He has 17 members of staff - by his comments they are reliant on a wage from him - so one would assume they are all full time. Now assume that they are all over 21 and therefore the minimum wage is £8.91 per hour. Assume a shortish working week of 35 hours, and of course holiday pay, That would be a salary of £16216.20 per year per person. Thats a total wages bill of £275,675 per year... He currently has 655 members - that equates to £81,875 in income - now even if you double that to account for those who have left in the last six months this does not cover wages bill never mind any other overheads (liability insurance might be a good one Mr Wheeler)... so there is only one person putting those individuals at risk... and that person is not on tattle! They are the face of the 80:20 lifestyle plan! yes thats you wheeler!

For my fellow tattlers - nothing you say on here will affect their jobs more than this one mans behaviour!

EDIT: Even if you assume they are all part time and half that wages bill - there is still a HUGE Shortfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.