Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
`it is really important right now that you follow though what you said you would do and undertake no further communication with him. Hes talking down to you and you will never get him to respond how you want him to. You will not make him feel bad or remorseful because other than anger and misplaced self worship - he doesnt know any other emotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ll just leave this here….
This has made me howl.... he is out of control and he has just repeated back to you all his failings! I can tell you something! this is NOT the last you will hear from him! ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
`it is really important right now that you follow though what you said you would do and undertake no further communication with him. Hes talking down to you and you will never get him to respond how you want him to. You will not make him feel bad or remorseful because other than anger and misplaced self worship - he doesnt know any other emotion.
I agree, you can't argue with a narcissist. Silence hurts then more than engaging with them, he's admitted that the hate fuels him. Commence the official routes and sit back and watch him disintegrate. It'll kill him not being able to bully the likes of trading standards 🤣
Btw, that type of post on his page would drive me to find the 'trolls and haters' and hear their side so he's shooting himself massively in the foot with that 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those email replies to Steph are so unprofessional 🤣🤣🤣
He (or his team) are reading here, so they are more than aware of the multiple times we’ve proved he’s breaking GDRP, yet he still keeps naming other people in emails. He’s showing a complete disregard to any legal processes.
I don’t think anyone on this post has ‘bullied’ wheeler, he has time and time again shown that he gives no shits about anyone but himself. Unless he’s profiting from you, you mean nothing to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So my recent communication with the great mighty dw. I'm not sure how I'm in Ashleighs gang, I didn't know her name until he told me!!
Ahh hi I am Ashleigh 👋 as I don’t know you thought it best to introduce myself xx that’s a very insightful message from whankey literally telling you to be angry at me 🤔🤗 there was only one way to prove I am no ringleader and this was not an organized attack n that was to post the email we were told not to x

I do think trading standards are going to need a team to deal with this man I mean what a bleeping tit show he’s creating xx

AND JUST TO CLARIFY DAN ! I CHOSE OPTION 3 ! Let the tit hit the fan n watch it stick to you 🖕💪😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, you can't argue with a narcissist. Silence hurts then more than engaging with them, he's admitted that the hate fuels him. Commence the official routes and sit back and watch him disintegrate. It'll kill him not being able to bully the likes of trading standards 🤣
Btw, that type of post on his page would drive me to find the 'trolls and haters' and hear their side so he's shooting himself massively in the foot with that 👌
I agree hes just scored an own goal as anyone thinking of joining will now want to know whats going on before handing over their cash! One thing I have learned dealing with narcissists is that although what they do is very manipulative and on some level very clever - what lies at the heart of it is a person with very deep seated insecurities usually born from a serious feeling of inadequacy reinforced by the very painful reality that they are actually really really bleeping thick.

• Haha
Lol. I'll never achieved what he has? I have a solid marriage, great job, brilliant group of friends and no drug addiction. I'll stick with what I've got thanks!
Exactly own home family loving relationship of 16 yrs nice car friends holidays and an actual Bcs honors degree 😂😂😂 but yeah I mean I couldn’t achieve divorce homeless and failing business who would want to?

keep sitting in your gf garage n taking the drugs I mean WOW life goals😂😂😂😂

• Haha
That Facebook post sounds like he’s trying to convince himself more than anything.
If ‘making it in life’ means having a drug habit, loosing multiple businesses, being bankrupt, being disowned by my family, being so sure of yourself that you STILL believe these are all fake accounts made by the same person, not to mention working out of tor partners garage because you got kicked out of your professional office, then thanks but I’d rather not make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, someone woke up in a grouchy mood today.😂
And they’re all stuck in a car with him all the way to Manchester where he’s got to put on a face and try and be professional while internally seething, the drive back will be even worse 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahh hi I am Ashleigh 👋 as I don’t know you thought it best to introduce myself xx that’s a very insightful message from whankey literally telling you to be angry at me 🤔🤗 there was only one way to prove I am no ringleader and this was not an organized attack n that was to post the email we were told not to x

I do think trading standards are going to need a team to deal with this man I mean what a bleeping tit show he’s creating xx

AND JUST TO CLARIFY DAN ! I CHOSE OPTION 3 ! Let the tit hit the fan n watch it stick to you 🖕💪😂😂😂
You go girl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If anything, his bribery email and his latest email to Steph has proved what a strong group of people are on this thread. He’s tried to pit everyone against eachother, saying to Steph ‘Ashleigh ruined it for everyone else’ is him trying to stir trouble and cause arguements between the group. All he’s done is prove that we all stand together.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So my recent communication with the great mighty dw. I'm not sure how I'm in Ashleighs gang, I didn't know her name until he told me!!
When I signed up, one of the main reasons was that there was a psychologist, Nicky. As I have diagnosed binge eating disorder, I knew that I'd have to tackle my behaviour, emotions and feelings too. So I thought the plan would cover all areas. I actually convinced a friend with similar issues to me to sign up and when I discovered there's no psychological help and Nicky wasn't even part of the plan anymore, I felt duped and not only that, I felt my friend had been too after she was locked in to 16 weeks of nonsense (which btw, she gained a stone!). I don't understand how he can't see that people are mad at this 🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ll just leave this here….
OK, literally the opposite, on all counts! Keep repeating it Whanker, one day, it will still all be lies!

What a complete duck up he is, scream lies as loud as you can because it's all about image. What a pathetic individual you are.

I'll take being me over you any day fucktard, more integrity in my little toe than you'll ever have.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you know, I wish I could be like him and be unscrupulous and without principle because I have emails from his wife, who contacted me some time ago, post divorce, to say that she’d been sent screen shots of him attacking me on insta and she wanted to apologise and check I was okay.

We had a very frank and honest discussion and she confirms everything we say and think about him and his behaviour and that she is now so happy in a great relationship and that living with him was Hell on earth, she was so happy to get away from him and take the dogs too.

So you see Dan, we know it’s you, we know the background to your behaviour, we know you’re a narcissist, we know you revel in your bipolar and use it to defend your behaviour, we know you’re a bully, we know you’re an addict and we know that you are 100% in the wrong for how you’ve treated people and failed to address it, apologise for it and failed to do better. You thought you could bully people into silence, you were wrong, so today you’ve had to do your pity me post to your cult so you can get your ego stroked and get some validation because that is what you care about. What you’ve also done is show how unprofessional you are, how your business is in shambles and shown what an unstable and egotistical man you are.

Be glad I have morals and scruples and that I understand that private communication is just that, I’m not even a business man who has to follow GDPR, I’m just a decent human being, you might want to give it a try one day. Over and out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.