Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginge2804

VIP Member
So basically, what we can conclude from today’s events, at just gone 10am when the day has barley even began:

Dan has taken Sean and nessa off screen because he’s realised having two staff members on camera who are very obviously scared of him is bad for business.

Dan is in financial crisis and has no way of paying his 17 staff so has increased membership by 100% and therefore inadvertently committed business suicide.

Sam is so sick to death of hearing his voice 24 hours a day he’s had to sound proof the cupboard under the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Now that we’re up to over 55 people can we do another check on who has received their lawyers letter about their impending lawsuit? I’m assuming he’s sending them by Raven via The North or maybe Westeros. Or maybe he’s sent an Owl and it’s gone to Hogwarts by mistake?

• Haha

TalktomeGoose606

Chatty Member
I too am not being led or encouraged by Emma or anyone else, I left 80/20 because I have a moral compass that was pointing away from DW and what he was doing. I was so disenchanted, annoyed, saddened, and shocked at what I'd witnessed... the toxicity of the "academy" really affected my MH and I removed myself from all social media for weeks, it was like leaving an abusiverelationship. When I returned to TT I discovered more women subjected to bullying and threats and the FP JK accounts which mentioned tattle, never heard of it before. It was quite cathartic to be able to share my experience and anger with others who had experienced the same or worse... but also have a laugh and feel supported. As for knowing who's who here... theres a couple I know because they want to be known, I'm not bothered if people know who I am... pretty sure I follow a few on TT and they follow me also, the anonymity was never a big deal for me, but I know it os for others so I dutifully respect that. I just hope DW gets what's coming to him for all the upset and damage he creates.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
`it is really important right now that you follow though what you said you would do and undertake no further communication with him. Hes talking down to you and you will never get him to respond how you want him to. You will not make him feel bad or remorseful because other than anger and misplaced self worship - he doesnt know any other emotion.
I agree, you can't argue with a narcissist. Silence hurts then more than engaging with them, he's admitted that the hate fuels him. Commence the official routes and sit back and watch him disintegrate. It'll kill him not being able to bully the likes of trading standards 🤣
Btw, that type of post on his page would drive me to find the 'trolls and haters' and hear their side so he's shooting himself massively in the foot with that 👌

• Heart
  • Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I don't know any of you personally, I got here after watching agog whilst DW bullied and harrased several ex members and I was incandescent! I hate bullies and will always stand with the victim so after seeing the despicable way that Emma was treated I was invested. Dan Wheeler has met his match and he doesn't like it. He wants to dictate, bully and control us all so he's made us into a single entity because his huge ego can't stand it. He's out of his league though, dozens of angry women (& some men) we are a formidable force 👊

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
That Facebook post sounds like he’s trying to convince himself more than anything.
If ‘making it in life’ means having a drug habit, loosing multiple businesses, being bankrupt, being disowned by my family, being so sure of yourself that you STILL believe these are all fake accounts made by the same person, not to mention working out of tor partners garage because you got kicked out of your professional office, then thanks but I’d rather not make it.

• Haha

LadyBugDotty

Please accept my humble apologies but I'm only just checking in, #57 I think

Anyone else think the price will go up to £49 for a week then he will run a half price offer for months so people think they are getting a bargain when I'm fact they will just be paying the already way too expensive amount of £25?

• Haha
  • Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
If it’s a ”national” tv campaign as he states in his latest “aren’t I amazing and the bestest person ever” facebook post wouldn’t it be broadcast to the country and not just 300,00 in East Sussex? If he has any sense he won’t be in it, he’s not funny, he’s not attractive and he can’t string a sentence together, I’ll await this with baited breath like I did his book, his deal with the NHS, the feeding of school kids, his own tv channel, his own offices, bla blah blah. Have fun filming in your garage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How about getting Joe Lycett involved? He does a programme on Channel 4. About dodgy companies and conmen. Etc. Joe Lycett's got your back it's called.

• Heart

DWsBestMate

So it seems me old mate can't even think up his own powerful message to the "trolls" he just rehashes this guy's ....
Screenshot_20210908-174321.jpg
Screenshot_20210908-174337.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Hi ive been lurking on all the threads for awhile and love them! Also a Big fan of FunkyPigeon on TT. I am an ex member, i have a verified review on trustpilot and i cant tell you how relieved i was when i started noticing more and more people shared my experience as i was gaslighted into believing i was the one with the problem. Very clearly im not. His Narcissism really triggered my red flags quite early on but i was disappointed in myself for falling for the love bombing at the start of my experience with him. I quietly left the group, removed the payment from my bank and felt defeated but when i started noticing others had the same experience even people who were big supporters when i was in the "academy" i felt validated so thank you! Keep up the good work you bunch of trolly C***'s ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

anon19801980

So let me get this straight.
The whole remit of the 80:20 plan is for people to lose cm’s (which in itself means you will lose weight) and to change your mindset towards nutrition.
DJ thinks it’s a good advert today to say in the last month he’s lost no weight, he’s put on 10cm’s on his legs and he plans on eating 5k calories “for a long time”. He continues to eat beige shit and as I’ve said before deluding himself if he thinks 5k a day isn’t bingeing. Just because DW says you can stuff your face doesn’t mean that permission isn’t a binge you moron.
On the basis of these FACTS what exactly about the plan is working for him? He’s actually getting bigger which at over 32 stone ain’t healthy, safe or going in the right direction.
He is an absolute imbecile and a deluded one at that.
Thankfully for him (unlike the rest of us) he’s not paid a penny for a plan that isn’t working.
Hauling your arse around a playground, either jogging or walking does not a success make when balanced against the utter shit he eats and the weight he remains.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

heyhey76

I agree, you can't argue with a narcissist. Silence hurts then more than engaging with them, he's admitted that the hate fuels him. Commence the official routes and sit back and watch him disintegrate. It'll kill him not being able to bully the likes of trading standards 🤣
Btw, that type of post on his page would drive me to find the 'trolls and haters' and hear their side so he's shooting himself massively in the foot with that 👌
I agree hes just scored an own goal as anyone thinking of joining will now want to know whats going on before handing over their cash! One thing I have learned dealing with narcissists is that although what they do is very manipulative and on some level very clever - what lies at the heart of it is a person with very deep seated insecurities usually born from a serious feeling of inadequacy reinforced by the very painful reality that they are actually really really fucking thick.

• Haha

Wallywombat

"I love women and just want to make them happy." No you want to belittle and threaten them. I really hope any woman watching him finds their way here before signing up.
Its like being back there that's the sort of shit I fell for I was at such a low point I HONESTLY thought he was going to save my life , he said all the right things....... not this time wheeler too many protectors out there just wish jk and funky were about in April
I'm back at SW now with a consultant that actually cares and interacts with me and she even knows who I am and guess what 1 stone down

• Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
Lol. I'll never achieved what he has? I have a solid marriage, great job, brilliant group of friends and no drug addiction. I'll stick with what I've got thanks!
Exactly own home family loving relationship of 16 yrs nice car friends holidays and an actual Bcs honors degree 😂😂😂 but yeah I mean I couldn’t achieve divorce homeless and failing business who would want to?

keep sitting in your gf garage n taking the drugs I mean WOW life goals😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DanWheeler8020_Conman

It was indeed and I do actually feel sick to my stomach that was me and I am not even going to try and excuse my behavior there’s a good chance I owe a fair few apologies to individuals who are on here from TikTok at that time. I have no ideas as to who is who so I can’t offer personal apologies on here however, if you or anyone else wants to in box me on TikTok I will offer my sincere apologies xx

I was indeed for aprox 5-7 weeks untill I started to realise the red flags about dan and my own behaviour x

Yeah was me
We were all taken in by him at some point, my husband was fed up of me talking about him when I first started 8020! ☺

It's more important that we saw the truth & we are trying to do something about it now 🤗

• Heart