Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm guessing if you weren't aware of Emma and Ashleigh before you are now 🤔
I wonder who the other 5 or 6 are ?
Well I really admire you ,well done for actually standing up to him and his lies .
And I hope you can get some sort of compensation
🤔 might be a friend of mine 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Check out Luke H latest tic Tok some one asks him what he thinks of Dan Wheeler 😂

I haven’t screen shotted here not sure we can put other people on here that aren’t part of 80/20 ?
I think I remember this fall out just before or just after I joined. Luke called him out for saying all saturated fat is good for you and it doesn’t matter how much of it you eat. Luke stitched him and said that yes, we shouldn’t be scared of saturated fat but you deffo should watch how much of what you eat is saturated and Dan didn’t like it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve went on one here 😂 There are sooo many more points to make but there’s just some of the red flags in his email!
Who and what is he talking about, PTSD because of social media posts being put on Tattle? I genuinely have no idea what he’s talking about here and PTSD is a very strong thing to be talking about. I sincerely doubt anyone is posting on social mediaat all if it causes them PTSD and it certainly wouldn’t be public.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it’s ok because it’s about Dan! I’ve attached it here
Nice one 👍🏻 I’ll note to block out other names etc if I see any more and I’ll pop them in here

I think I remember this fall out just before or just after I joined. Luke called him out for saying all saturated fat is good for you and it doesn’t matter how much of it you eat. Luke stitched him and said that yes, we shouldn’t be scared of saturated fat but you deffo should watch how much of what you eat is saturated and Dan didn’t like it
Yep I remember - it was glorious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who and what is he talking about, PTSD because of social media posts being put on Tattle? I genuinely have no idea what he’s talking about here and PTSD is a very strong thing to be talking about. I sincerely doubt anyone is posting on social mediaat all if it causes them PTSD and it certainly wouldn’t be public.
Be interesting to know if the diagnosis of PTSD has been made by a professional that follows the DSM5 criteria for PTSD - very much doubt it (especially the duration part)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope Sean and Kaz can find employment elsewhere soon, I don't think they should be tarred with the same brush as DW. I don't know when exactly they started working with him but I assume they joined a company that was on the up. Their only failing may be not looking into DW's history. I expect he promised them the world.
They were both friends of his before working for him, they knew what he was like according to someone who has been in 80/ 20 for a long time.

Reactions: 7
This is my response to his email (sww I emailed this morning (not last night) and had the same email as Ash late this morning.

For me the refund request was made because I was misold a service, and that is my statutory right.

The issues that the police are dealing with are completely separate and would mean that I most certainly would not be bought off. Death threats, threats of paedophilia and murderer allegations. Harassment at work. Encouraging followers to hound me on all of my social media. Attempts to damage my reputation both personal and professional.

No offer of an apology. No acknowledgement of any wrong doing. An expectation that I can be bought for £250 after all of that - when what we all see is a worrying pattern of behaviour of bullying and harassment that seems to of been happening for years.

I am not for sale. I am not in this for personal gain. I was and am concerned that someone will end up getting seriously hurt by following the advice of someone who is clearly unqualified and often high. My ‘beef’ is with the lack of professionalism.

If the owner of the business truly cared about the business, his staff and customers - then he would not be offering blood money. He would start by apologising to everyone. Publicly and profusely. He would be looking to change the way the business operates. Looking to change the way members are recruited. Looking to sort his own mental health out and stop telling the lie that he is sober (when we all witness he isn’t).
You are one tough lady 🙌 I'm backing you all the way. The assumption that you 6 (or 7 🤷‍♀️) would take a £250 bribe to shut up and let him continue doing what he's doing is disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I be honest, without being too personal. Hubby and I are ex forces. I was diagnosed with PTSD and damage to my frontal lobe in 2014. Dan please be very, very careful about what words you use around MH and PTSD. Over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He literally thinks I have multiple tattle accounts n sit n talk to myself all day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I be honest, without being too personal. Hubby and I are ex forces. I was diagnosed with PTSD and damage to my frontal lobe in 2014. Dan please be very, very careful about what words you use around MH and PTSD. Over and out.
I hope the over and out made you cringe as much as it did me.
It is over or is it out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.