Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one led me here! I'm a grown ass woman who is perfectly capable of doing a bit of research on something that doesn't feel quite right to me!!

I started following him on TikTok in March and I liked the idea of the plan and the eat more move more theory. Joined for the trial and then thought stuff it £25 a month I'll join the plan. First thing that struck me was the generic unprofessional way my calories and macros were given to me which was basically a copy and paste at the bottom of an email.

Joined the academy and never really posted but did read the posts. Struck me as though he had his adoring fan club and could do no wrong in their eyes and far too much emphasis put on the phrase "trust the process" while never answering questions properly.

I lost interest in it all after the whole Dan Jones has died email went out. That was totally unprofessional. Then stopped following after the bullying incidents. I'm not interested in that type of behaviour.

DW if you or someone else is ready these posts then take this on board. I actually think the basis of your business is good but the plan needs to be developed further. Promote much better nutrition and actually push the 80/20 idea along with solutions of what you can do if for whatever reason you can't hit the 10k steps. Leave your ego somewhere else, accept your mistakes and stop with the blinkered view that everyone who calls you out is a troll. They are not.

I am not interested in going after a refund nor am I a loser with no life who is obsessed with trolling others.

After I left your academy I actually signed up with another fitness coach. It's more expensive than your plan - I'm paying £35 a week but I got a properly personalised plan for that and i get personal messages from him most days about my progress or issues I'm having. So far I've lost weight, inches and developed a love for the gym! I never thought I would but am smashing my gym efforts and getting better all the time and seeing results.

Maybe calm yourself down a little bit and take on board some of the constructive criticism and action that and you may be able to make a success of your business but you seriously need to look at the way you treat people
Do you mind if I ask if this new plan you’re on is an online one? I’m looking for a new one myself…

Reactions: 3
also note - the girlfriend has a job now. Is she qualified in any culinary capacity?

Does her mortgage allow a business to be run from the premises? Does the council allow a business to be run from the premises??
Yeah she qualified through Groupon this afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just a quick reminder - incase some of you are getting nonsense emails from an idiot 😉

it does not matter whether you completed the plan. Sent in all measurements. Watched any or al of the videos.
A refund has been requested because we were misold a service - as the website promised Nicky and two other staff who would do weekly chats. We did not receive them.

He can deny it all he wants. The truth is the truth and trading standards will not care what we did or did not do with the product. The point is that what we bought into was not what we received.

keep that in mind :)
We have consumer rights and he has breached them (I think).
just like he will be now as people will doubtless be refused a cooling off period of 14 days.

we’ve got this xxxx
He has 16 weeks worth of my measurements and pictures of me. That makes me feel physically sick 🤢. I think I might exercise my GDPR right to be forgotten.

According to Wheeler Dealer his Business Manager is called Matt Burb. Coincide much?
Hang on, that’s 11 staff including 2 vacancies and apprentices get paid peanuts if at all. 🤔

Reactions: 7
The thought of him taking on a young impressionable teenager to do an apprenticeship is actually so scary.
Can you even take on an apprentice if the only qualifications you have are from groupon

Reactions: 12
The thought of him taking on a young impressionable teenager to do an apprenticeship is actually so scary.
Can you even take on an apprentice if the only qualifications you have are from groupon
Doesnt a business have to be a registered provider for an apprenticeship

Reactions: 8
He has 16 weeks worth of my measurements and pictures of me. That makes me feel physically sick 🤢. I think I might exercise my GDPR right to be forgotten.

Hang on, that’s 11 staff including 2 vacancies and apprentices get paid peanuts if at all. 🤔

There was an updated one after this but I think it was in the Academy.

He added in Lois, Steve and someone else for social media

Then the guys doing the classes piped up and they got added. Plus theres Theo.

Reactions: 6
There was an updated one after this but I think it was in the Academy.

He added in Lois, Steve and someone else for social media

Then the guys doing the classes piped up and they got added. Plus theres Theo.
Who’s theo

Reactions: 4
He does lives like Liam. Dont quote me but I think one of them is a coach and the other is a nutritionalist.

Dan copped the hump cos hes quite nice looking and the girls were giving him more attention 😂
Liam has proper qualifications, is professional and talks sense (IMHO). I doubt he’ll stick it for long before going back to a proper job

Reactions: 9
Liam has proper qualifications, is professional and talks sense (IMHO). I doubt he’ll stick it for long before going back to a proper job
Hopefully he will see that it’s not the right company to be affiliated with!

Reactions: 6
Doesnt a business have to be a registered provider for an apprenticeship
We've had a few in our company, you get them from a certified provider who will do at least some checks on your business, mainly insurance cover, health & safety, suitability of workplace. I can't see any reputable provider placing an apprentice in their current set up. Very doubtful "run from my girlfriend's garage or garden" would qualify!

It's part of his pretending to be a legitimate business & all for show, like how he calls himself "founder of 8020" or "CEO", fuckwit! 🤪🤣

Jk and pigeon have been busy 😜

He's been at the phone call trick again 🤬

For anyone new that's found us, to prove he deletes stuff...

Last edited:
So I was curious about the difference between a CB therapist (the lady in the videos) vs a CB coach (what Dan the man says he is). This is what I found. This explanation is consistent across multiple sources. A few flags in there for me; I’ll let you make up your own minds
C687A5D4-7FBE-4F2D-B8D8-5BC640B35377.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
For anyone new that's found us, to prove he deletes stuff...

...looking at that thread on fb now, I think replies have been unhidden again, probably due to this tiktok!

I've never seen him leave negative comments before, he'd be proving our point if he removed them now 🙄

Got to be on your best behaviour when all your cult followers are watching, Saint Whanker arise...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
...looking at that thread on fb now, I think replies have been unhidden again, probably due to this tiktok!

I've never seen him leave negative comments before, he'd be proving our point if he removed them now 🙄

Got to be on your best behaviour when all your cult followers are watching, Saint Whanker arise...
Comment deleted

3CBEDDA7-9434-4A80-9EF0-D834261CF956.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.