Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one led me here! I'm a grown ass woman who is perfectly capable of doing a bit of research on something that doesn't feel quite right to me!!

I started following him on TikTok in March and I liked the idea of the plan and the eat more move more theory. Joined for the trial and then thought stuff it £25 a month I'll join the plan. First thing that struck me was the generic unprofessional way my calories and macros were given to me which was basically a copy and paste at the bottom of an email.

Joined the academy and never really posted but did read the posts. Struck me as though he had his adoring fan club and could do no wrong in their eyes and far too much emphasis put on the phrase "trust the process" while never answering questions properly.

I lost interest in it all after the whole Dan Jones has died email went out. That was totally unprofessional. Then stopped following after the bullying incidents. I'm not interested in that type of behaviour.

DW if you or someone else is ready these posts then take this on board. I actually think the basis of your business is good but the plan needs to be developed further. Promote much better nutrition and actually push the 80/20 idea along with solutions of what you can do if for whatever reason you can't hit the 10k steps. Leave your ego somewhere else, accept your mistakes and stop with the blinkered view that everyone who calls you out is a troll. They are not.

I am not interested in going after a refund nor am I a loser with no life who is obsessed with trolling others.

After I left your academy I actually signed up with another fitness coach. It's more expensive than your plan - I'm paying £35 a week but I got a properly personalised plan for that and i get personal messages from him most days about my progress or issues I'm having. So far I've lost weight, inches and developed a love for the gym! I never thought I would but am smashing my gym efforts and getting better all the time and seeing results.

Maybe calm yourself down a little bit and take on board some of the constructive criticism and action that and you may be able to make a success of your business but you seriously need to look at the way you treat people
Brilliant post 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻 and glad you are doing so well with your new Coach

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if Dan and Kaz had a secret “thing” going on 🤢
Me too! And I definitely think he purposely leads her on, put it this way, if him and Sam finish and he can’t find a lady with a house (and garage 🤣) on tinder, then I know who his next girlfriend will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too! And I definitely think he purposely leads her on, put it this way, if him and Sam finish and he can’t find a lady with a house (and garage 🤣) on tinder, then I know who his next girlfriend will be.
there is no 'if' they will finish! Shes already clever enough to keep a low profile it wont take her long to get rid

Reactions: 9
I’ll just leave this here….
Oh god! I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I feel bad for him, he’s so delusional. It’s kind of a nice place to be in in some respects but he’s actually convinced himself this is a handful of trolls creating havoc because they have crappy lives. Although I’m not certain if he has convinced himself or is genuinely trying to convince others. The truth is, we couldn’t bring down a decent business and I wouldn’t want to. The downfall of his business will happen but it will be completely down to him. At this point I’m genuinely confused if he truly believes the lies he tells. We know his friends read this so firstly, be an ACTUAL friend to the guy instead of a Yes man and tell him the truth, YOU KNOW he’s the issue here. Secondly, for god sake, help out Phatt Dan - ask him to see GP, his health and weight issues need addressing by a professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god! I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I feel bad for him, he’s so delusional. It’s kind of a nice place to be in in some respects but he’s actually convinced himself this is a handful of trolls creating havoc because they have crappy lives. Although I’m not certain if he has convinced himself or is genuinely trying to convince others. The truth is, we couldn’t bring down a decent business and I wouldn’t want to. The downfall of his business will happen but it will be completely down to him. At this point I’m genuinely confused if he truly believes the lies he tells. We know his friends read this so firstly, be an ACTUAL friend to the guy instead of a Yes man and tell him the truth, YOU KNOW he’s the issue here. Secondly, for god sake, help out Phatt Dan - ask him to see GP, his health and weight issues need addressing by a professional.
I don't think he genuinely thinks it's a handful of people. He's stupid but I'm sure he knows that people aren't logging in and out of accounts to respond to themselves or others with how fast this thread is moving. It's simply to placate members who are starting to get concerned about what is going even though it's him who keeps mentioning the 'trolls.'

Reactions: 14
I don't think he genuinely thinks it's a handful of people. He's stupid but I'm sure he knows that people aren't logging in and out of accounts to respond to themselves or others with how fast this thread is moving. It's simply to placate members who are starting to get concerned about what is going even though it's him who keeps mentioning the 'trolls.'
I’m not so sure. He seems completely detached from reality.

Definitely the more he mentions “the trolls”, the more casual observers will look into what has been going on. I know I wouldn’t be handing my $ (or health!) over to a “business” with this rep.

Reactions: 8

Definitely the more he mentions “the trolls”, the more casual observers will look into what has been going on. I know I wouldn’t be handing my $ (or health!) over to a “business” with this rep.
I agree, we already know he has MH issues, and I do believe that he genuinely has convinced himself that it’s just a handful of people sitting here talking to themselves. He’s not stupid no, but he shows signs of serious issues and i do believe this is a sign of that.

Reactions: 7

I was going to say similar, our family narc lives in a complete fantasy world that's completely removed from reality, to take them away from their tit real life & the messes they keep getting themselves in.

Reactions: 10
I do not believe he has ever received any formal diagnosis of his mental health issues. I don't believe that because I don't believe he would believe anyone is more qualified than himself to diagnose it. I think everything he knows about the condition is what he has googled or that someone he knows who's mam works in a care home, where there's a patient who's daughter once worked as a secretary in a psychiatrist office, told him he might have bipolar. I do not believe that noone has called him a narcissist before and so his whole back story is concocted as a diversionary tactic to elicit sympathy and feign context for his behaviour. I look at him and I see my ex boyfriend! I have Grey Rocked my ex for almost 6 years now - but seeing wheeler brings back all those feelings - so this is personal now! I hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A comment on his outburst on fb lol
That’ll soon be deleted. Looking at his tiktoks he doesn’t seem to be road tripping today, although no lives that I’m aware of. Anyone know if there was an academy one?

I bet the road trip being cancelled was blamed on us trolly c*nts
Let’s be honest, he didn’t want to go and visit the comp winner anyway did he, he made that clear on his live on Monday
His stupid competitions didn’t get the attention he thought they would so he’s lost interest

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only 25 arse licking comments on his pity me post, how many in the Academy?

Reactions: 5
I bet the road trip being cancelled was blamed on us trolly c*nts
Let’s be honest, he didn’t want to go and visit the comp winner anyway did he, he made that clear on his live on Monday
His stupid competitions didn’t get the attention he thought they would so he’s lost interest
It was a stupid idea and it would be good for him to spend that day doing something for all the 8020 members, try and make membership worthwhile. His current mindset aside, I believe this company could just about be pulled back from the brink. Alas, it will go the same way as the others.

Can I be honest, without being too personal. Hubby and I are ex forces. I was diagnosed with PTSD and damage to my frontal lobe in 2014. Dan please be very, very careful about what words you use around MH and PTSD. Over and out.

Someone on Dan's live back in Feb/March said I have Bi Polar too and he laughed then joked how did you try and kill yourself. Yes all in jest but I did not see that funny at all

Exactly I couldn’t tell you who anyone on here is and there’s no private messages on here I use my name because I am not arsed what’s he gona do rock up at me door ? I fuckin doubt it n if he did all the better 🤗

Can I ask a question, back when I first come across him in feb/march there was always a follower of his on alot of his lives and used to stick up for Dan early doors of people seeing the real him. Their name was same as yours... Wondered if that was you?? Haha

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.