Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rabbit78

Hi guys, so I am a DVG fan (well, used to be) and I really wanted to come on here to explain my experience I had with them (mostly Joel) that made me very uncomfortable.
I watched DVG for a few years, absolutely loving their content and supporting everything they do. When they bought out Des Vu, I was so excited for it and I’ve ordered a piece from nearly every launch because the style just suits my life style so much (I play a lot of sports and it’s brilliant for training and it’s amazing quality, I will say). I happened to be in London on the day of the pop up shop and at first, I wasn’t going to go as I saw from Instagram that it was full of young girls and all I wanted to do was go in, buy an item and leave again. It got towards the end of the day and I was nearby so decided to pop in, I only had to wait 10 minutes or so. I was greeted by Joel at the door who then took me over to the clothing and stood hovering over me as I was deciding on what piece I wanted to get. This alone felt uncomfortable as I just wanted to look before choosing but I felt very pressured to hurry up and just spend money. Once I chose the item I wanted, this is when I felt the most uncomfortable. Joel asks me for my clothes size (understandable as he had to go and collect the right item), but instead of asking “what size would you like this in?”, it was “what size are you?”. As a young woman I felt very uncomfortable, especially seeing everyone else around me have females helping them out and I had Joel. When I replied, he looked me up and down!!!! and replied with “yeah, that would look great on you!” By this point I just wanted to leave. After I had paid for my item, Sarah was walking passed me and I gave her a little hello as I was walking out of the shop, I got ignored. By this point, I came away feeling very uncomfortable, conscious about my size and just unhappy. I spoke to a few of my friends afterwards who agreed with me that Joel shouldn’t be speaking to people in this way, he had no idea how old I was and from what I could see, the shop was full of girls younger than me. It was probably innocent & Joel was roped in to help with the sales, but I feel like he was very intrusive and I did not appreciate his comments about my body. I am now no longer a fan, as I can’t bring myself to watch their content without seeing Joel and remembering my experience. It’s sad.
oh for god sake. He asked what size you were to go get you clothes in the right size then gave you a compliment. I took my daughter to to a pop up shop they had and Kacis friend asked her the same question. I couldn’t get annoyed about this. Is it just because he happens to have a penis that you are offended? I feel sorry for men nowadays. Everything they do offends someone

Reactions: 39

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Hi guys, so I am a DVG fan (well, used to be) and I really wanted to come on here to explain my experience I had with them (mostly Joel) that made me very uncomfortable.
I watched DVG for a few years, absolutely loving their content and supporting everything they do. When they bought out Des Vu, I was so excited for it and I’ve ordered a piece from nearly every launch because the style just suits my life style so much (I play a lot of sports and it’s brilliant for training and it’s amazing quality, I will say). I happened to be in London on the day of the pop up shop and at first, I wasn’t going to go as I saw from Instagram that it was full of young girls and all I wanted to do was go in, buy an item and leave again. It got towards the end of the day and I was nearby so decided to pop in, I only had to wait 10 minutes or so. I was greeted by Joel at the door who then took me over to the clothing and stood hovering over me as I was deciding on what piece I wanted to get. This alone felt uncomfortable as I just wanted to look before choosing but I felt very pressured to hurry up and just spend money. Once I chose the item I wanted, this is when I felt the most uncomfortable. Joel asks me for my clothes size (understandable as he had to go and collect the right item), but instead of asking “what size would you like this in?”, it was “what size are you?”. As a young woman I felt very uncomfortable, especially seeing everyone else around me have females helping them out and I had Joel. When I replied, he looked me up and down!!!! and replied with “yeah, that would look great on you!” By this point I just wanted to leave. After I had paid for my item, Sarah was walking passed me and I gave her a little hello as I was walking out of the shop, I got ignored. By this point, I came away feeling very uncomfortable, conscious about my size and just unhappy. I spoke to a few of my friends afterwards who agreed with me that Joel shouldn’t be speaking to people in this way, he had no idea how old I was and from what I could see, the shop was full of girls younger than me. It was probably innocent & Joel was roped in to help with the sales, but I feel like he was very intrusive and I did not appreciate his comments about my body. I am now no longer a fan, as I can’t bring myself to watch their content without seeing Joel and remembering my experience. It’s sad.
I’m sorry this is utterly ridiculous! They are utter braggy pricks but you are making out he Chris inghamed you.

You were buying something and he asked you the size 🤦🏼‍♀️ You need to surround yourself with better people, rather than your friend that just agrees with you.

Fucking hell the world has gone mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

yuza

Chatty Member
Sarah’s attitude towards photos was horrible. I understand it wasn’t a meet & greet, but if somebody is in the shop buying an item and see Joel, Sarah, Grace or Kaci unoccupied, one quick photo wouldn’t hurt. In the clips we saw Kaci, Grace and Joel having photos, nobody with Sarah. At the end Sarah even said “people were polite when I said no to photos” I just find it rude, those people are there to support YOUR brand of clothing, the least you can give back is a photo. She’s hardly Beyoncé.

Reactions: 29

user2683245

It’s quite sad to see the character development of the family. Specifically kaci and grace (Joel has always seemed to be arrogant). Grace used to be such a nice girl I Remember one video where they went shopping and could spend I think £200 and grace decided to give it to a homeless man, absolutely no chance of her doing that now. Kaci is turning into a mini Joel (which is far from a good thing) she’s really starting to get on my nerves all she seems to care about is Cartier and Louis Vuitton. She says so much yet so little in her videos you can easily tell she Dosent actullay like doing it, which is evident in the fact that her video views have gone down over 50% from what they were a year ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
having watched the recent video i find it so ridiculous how often they go to restaurants where they don't cater to grace. especially considering her massive weight loss that we've all witnessed. in the recent video considering it was a buffet she literally barely ate a thing (at least on camera she didn't). the others were eating rice, multiple types of chicken etc and she had prawn crackers with a bit of rice.

i am getting increasingly concerned about grace tbh and i feel as if they're really not keeping on eye on her (especially since the baby) whether it's about her weight or her tiktok content which a lot of the time i don't think is appropriate (bear in mind i'm only 2 years older than her and i think it's inappropriate and uncomfotable)

Reactions: 22

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Joel has to be one of the most pathetic excuses for a 35+ year old man I’ve ever seen. The haircut, the eyebrows, the strops, never helping Sarah with the kids and the obsession with tacky holidays/designer. He’s one of the most pompous twats to ever exist, shame as I use to quite like him but he’s got worse as times gone on

Reactions: 21

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Is it normal for a teenage girl to wear a thong bikini in front of her dad? I'd be absolutely mortified personally

Reactions: 21

yuza

Chatty Member
Wait what did she say as if she complained about charity on camera
In McDonald’s, Joel added a donation to a charity and Kaci said she never does that and never will. Joel made a point of telling Kaci that it’s for a good cause and Sarah has told him all about it. When they got home, Sarah explained to Kaci what the charity does (houses families of seriously ill children in hospital) and she replied saying she’d still rather keep her money. Neither of them seemed bothered with her attitude but it was disgusting talking about a charity like that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
I can't believe kacis attitude! Including moaning about the intro at the start! She doesn't seem to realise how lucky she is to lead the live she does! New video idea for you Joel......taking my teenagers to help at the homeless shelter....making food parcels for family's in need etc etc etc....they need to open her eyes a bit!

Reactions: 19

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
just saw their stories...making Kaci feel bad for 'losing' sophie. Urrrm no she isn't the parent she is 16, you want a ton of kids you watch them. Can't stand parents who pop out too many kids then expect the older kids to be parents/babysitters while they sit on their arses.

MissKnowItAll007

I see Joel didnt want to get his clothes wet to save his daughter!!! My god man jump in !!
on another note I love how Sarah spoke to Sophie when she was scared to go down the slide I thought that was amazing

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’m sorry WHY would you let your child eat like that and get into that state? I know she is a kid but it’s about manners, imagine her in school eating lunch 🙄
the problem is that Joel encourages her behaviour by laughing and filming it all. he uses it for content because he thinks it's cute, but ultimately it just encourages Chloe to misbehave - or in this case, eat like a toddler. she's four, ffs - she shouldn't be shoving handfuls of food into her mouth with her fist. based on Sarah's reaction to her ruined dress, I very much doubt Sarah would have allowed Chloe to eat like that if she'd been there too - it's just that she can get away with behaving like a toddler with Joel, but as you say, he shouldn't be encouraging it, because it's going to be awful when she's unable to use a fork to eat her lunch at school etc. it's basic manners and honestly, I would have been embarrassed to sit in a restaurant with her eating like that when she isn't a baby. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Has anyone seen their new video and when they went to the mall? As Dubai is highly religious it is the law for people, even tourists, to dress modestly and appropriately yet Kaci was walking around like that? They should learn some respect for the country seeing as it’s the only place they seem to want to be

• Wow
Reactions: 18

yuza

Chatty Member
Maci’s attitude towards the charity was disgusting, even after Sarah explained what it does she said “I’d rather keep my money”. It just screamed privileged brat. I hope she never finds herself in a situation where she needs to rely on a Ronald McDonald house to stay with a seriously ill child.

• Wow

broccoliteresa

Personally and call me stupid/disagree- but I don’t have a problem with what Kaci does.

my parents majorly sheltered me as a child so as soon as I got the freedom to do what I want- I went off the rails, made very bad decisions some I may have to live with for the rest of my life

If I ever have children I would rather them do the shit they want to do with me knowing so I can help them andhopefully control any damage. But maybe that’s just me

Rebby123

VIP Member
Kaci now has over 700,000 followers on Instagram so is clearly the face of the clothing brand. I can see her turning into a very vacuous young women she has already morphed into a mini Molly Mae. I find it really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17