Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gwen55

I was just wondering how is Andre related to the family? At first I thought he was Rolands child but I don’t think he is? Sorry for the basic question. I remember watching them when they did challenges years ago and I just saw them again recently 😂

Has anyone else been seeing the TikTok’s about how gangs in the uk are using peoples instagrams or other apps to find their precise location to go and rob them or generally find out where they live. I saw a video of someone explaining it, and they said about how they can use car registration plates to find out someone’s location. Someone tell that to Joel after the whole rant on his story a few months ago!
They’d be especially at risk due to the amount of bragging they do!!

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Anyone confused why grace isn’t in school this week?! And kaci even surely she has as exams to revise for they keep posting TikTok’s just at home or the garage thing

groovygirl229

VIP Member
does anyone know if grace and that lot (uk youngers) has fallen out with ami charlize. they always seemed to be close but suddenly haven’t spoke or liked eachothers instagrams in a while. was early to one of amis tiktoks and someone said oh dvg are in dubai you should go meet them!! and she just replied ‘ik’, she got a lot of backlash for being rude to the fan and now has deleted the tik tok all together. ami also did a say it or shot it and one of the questions was who do you hate out of the uk youngers and they all just laughed and skipped the question. not sure if i’m overthinking it but it does seem fishy !!
I think they’ve just naturally drifted when you’re that age you do change groups, I saw video I think she said it’s hard for them to meet up so aren’t as close, and I guess it’s hard being in public eye to get people off their case like they can’t win rlly

ses3711

VIP Member
I agree but Kaci can get hers lasered off if she can tolerate a bit of pain. I don’t know what her friend’s financial situations are but it might not be as easy for them

account70032

VIP Member
I sometimes forget Madison exists cause it seems a lot of the time they’re more interested in going in holding or showing off things they’ve bought then having interest in that baby. It’s like she’s forgotten about and is useful to them when they need her for an Instagram ad. I’m not saying the baby isn’t loved and I know she’s looked after but sometimes I feel like they’re a bit bored of having to look after a baby. I commented something similar to this before but I thought as time went on maybe that would change a bit but things are still the same from what I can see cause I know we don’t see their whole life.
Going on holiday*

ses3711

VIP Member
None that I hang around with do or would. It looks cheap in my opinion and I would feel tarty walking around like that but each to their own :)

As an ex dancer we would always wear sports bra as a top, it’s extremely common in dancing/a lot of sports - athletics comes to mind. I don’t in the gym (unless im abroad or at doing a home workout) but a lot of girls do Tbf.