Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might know they can’t afford holidays though 🙁
Problem is most of the viewers are kids and while they can see they dont have the same things they may not understand or know the financial strain their parents are under so wont phase them

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It’s still bad for you and considering they're mostly followed by kids, probably not a bad idea to delete it.

Reactions: 5
Joel has to be one of the most pathetic excuses for a 35+ year old man I’ve ever seen. The haircut, the eyebrows, the strops, never helping Sarah with the kids and the obsession with tacky holidays/designer. He’s one of the most pompous twats to ever exist, shame as I use to quite like him but he’s got worse as times gone on

Reactions: 21
Joel has to be one of the most pathetic excuses for a 35+ year old man I’ve ever seen. The haircut, the eyebrows, the strops, never helping Sarah with the kids and the obsession with tacky holidays/designer. He’s one of the most pompous twats to ever exist, shame as I use to quite like him but he’s got worse as times gone on
He just comes across as another one of the children tbh!

Reactions: 6
And he got so pissy the other week when he got caught while showing off the garden claiming it was the builder’s. Such an attitude 🙄
that will be why he cropped the original story and reshared it without the vape visible - not because he gives a duck about protecting the kids who follow them and not wanting to influence them to start gaping - but because he knows he threw a strop over being accused of vaping previously and doesn't want to highlight that his little temper tantrum about it not being his was all lies. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
that will be why he cropped the original story and reshared it without the vape visible - not because he gives a duck about protecting the kids who follow them and not wanting to influence them to start gaping - but because he knows he threw a strop over being accused of vaping previously and doesn't want to highlight that his little temper tantrum about it not being his was all lies. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Pissing at the fact he’s drawn attention to the fact that the story was reuploaded 😂😂 are we sure Joel is in his 30s and not 16

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an attention seeker
In Kaci's video Joel said about the fish and chip que being over an hour ago long so he went straight to the front to add on his order to the person at the front and paid for there order. Ava and Kaci are saying aww that's so nice. Yes so nice girls to think money gives you that entitlement to que jump like that for money he really is a spoilt brat. Really shows he thinks he is above everyone which is always very apparent by how condensing he is on his stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
In Kaci's video Joel said about the fish and chip que being over an hour ago long so he went straight to the front to add on his order to the person at the front and paid for there order. Ava and Kaci are saying aww that's so nice. Yes so nice girls to think money gives you that entitlement to que jump like that for money he really is a spoilt brat. Really shows he thinks he is above everyone which is always very apparent by how condensing he is on his stories.
I agree not nice at all just selfish and self entitled. The people at the front may have got free food but everyone else behind them would have a longer wait than they already had whilst his food cooked. Idiot

Which has now been deleted.
ffs, it's very obvious that he - and/or Sarah - vapes! he's now shown it in multiple vlogs, reels and stories - to the point where i actually think he's doing it on purpose. grow up Joel. promoting vaping to your young audience isn't cool - but neither is lying about it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.