Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they’re not home… so they’re cars all in just their house that’s why my mum used to tell me don’t post I’m away so no one realised

Reactions: 2
Aren’t sports bras meant to go under your clothes? I’ve never actually seen anyone in the gym wearing one as a top! That isn’t even a crop top. Literally a bra and with the tightest hot pant shorts, posing in front of a mirror. How does that not get funny looks.
Lots of females in my local gym just wear sports bras and shirt shorts, especially in the summer.

Reactions: 6
Lots of females in my local gym just wear sports bras and shirt shorts, especially in the summer.
agree with this. My 2 teenage daughters have spent the majority of the summer in a sports bra and shorts. Totally normal around here

Reactions: 7
I just like it when teenage girls turn on each other, that's how sad my life is. :ROFLMAO: I just know Grace posted a TikTok that was then taken-down after 11 minutes, saying something about Ami. Now other 'followers' of Grace are saying things like: 'Ami is a snob' ... 'Typical of Ami to play the victim when it's her who is the *****'.
I so badly wanna know the drama between two teenagers!! Like what did the Tiktok sayyyy

This is my opinion but sometimes when I hear the way the kids speak to Joel and Sarah but mainly to Joel I do think how horrible and how spoiled rotten they are with their Veruca salt demands and expectations especially Kaci but then I think well those girls are the way they are because of the way they are being raised by Joel and Sarah with a materialistic lifestyle and getting whatever they want so it’s no wonder they act like this.
Those girls have brought the subscribers , views and money to their family so maybe because Joel and Sarah exploit their kids for money and social media attention they are receiving karma for it all by having their kids speak to them like that. Part of me is like how can someone talk to their dad like that when they’re so lucky to have the things they do they should be more appreciative but then I think you only have yourself to blame Joel. It’s sad how easily money and followers on Instagram can get to someone’s head and change a family in a bad way. There’s certain things I’ve liked about this family but over time I’ve noticed a huge change in them and it’s such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, so I am a DVG fan (well, used to be) and I really wanted to come on here to explain my experience I had with them (mostly Joel) that made me very uncomfortable.
I watched DVG for a few years, absolutely loving their content and supporting everything they do. When they bought out Des Vu, I was so excited for it and I’ve ordered a piece from nearly every launch because the style just suits my life style so much (I play a lot of sports and it’s brilliant for training and it’s amazing quality, I will say). I happened to be in London on the day of the pop up shop and at first, I wasn’t going to go as I saw from Instagram that it was full of young girls and all I wanted to do was go in, buy an item and leave again. It got towards the end of the day and I was nearby so decided to pop in, I only had to wait 10 minutes or so. I was greeted by Joel at the door who then took me over to the clothing and stood hovering over me as I was deciding on what piece I wanted to get. This alone felt uncomfortable as I just wanted to look before choosing but I felt very pressured to hurry up and just spend money. Once I chose the item I wanted, this is when I felt the most uncomfortable. Joel asks me for my clothes size (understandable as he had to go and collect the right item), but instead of asking “what size would you like this in?”, it was “what size are you?”. As a young woman I felt very uncomfortable, especially seeing everyone else around me have females helping them out and I had Joel. When I replied, he looked me up and down!!!! and replied with “yeah, that would look great on you!” By this point I just wanted to leave. After I had paid for my item, Sarah was walking passed me and I gave her a little hello as I was walking out of the shop, I got ignored. By this point, I came away feeling very uncomfortable, conscious about my size and just unhappy. I spoke to a few of my friends afterwards who agreed with me that Joel shouldn’t be speaking to people in this way, he had no idea how old I was and from what I could see, the shop was full of girls younger than me. It was probably innocent & Joel was roped in to help with the sales, but I feel like he was very intrusive and I did not appreciate his comments about my body. I am now no longer a fan, as I can’t bring myself to watch their content without seeing Joel and remembering my experience. It’s sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi guys, so I am a DVG fan (well, used to be) and I really wanted to come on here to explain my experience I had with them (mostly Joel) that made me very uncomfortable.
I watched DVG for a few years, absolutely loving their content and supporting everything they do. When they bought out Des Vu, I was so excited for it and I’ve ordered a piece from nearly every launch because the style just suits my life style so much (I play a lot of sports and it’s brilliant for training and it’s amazing quality, I will say). I happened to be in London on the day of the pop up shop and at first, I wasn’t going to go as I saw from Instagram that it was full of young girls and all I wanted to do was go in, buy an item and leave again. It got towards the end of the day and I was nearby so decided to pop in, I only had to wait 10 minutes or so. I was greeted by Joel at the door who then took me over to the clothing and stood hovering over me as I was deciding on what piece I wanted to get. This alone felt uncomfortable as I just wanted to look before choosing but I felt very pressured to hurry up and just spend money. Once I chose the item I wanted, this is when I felt the most uncomfortable. Joel asks me for my clothes size (understandable as he had to go and collect the right item), but instead of asking “what size would you like this in?”, it was “what size are you?”. As a young woman I felt very uncomfortable, especially seeing everyone else around me have females helping them out and I had Joel. When I replied, he looked me up and down!!!! and replied with “yeah, that would look great on you!” By this point I just wanted to leave. After I had paid for my item, Sarah was walking passed me and I gave her a little hello as I was walking out of the shop, I got ignored. By this point, I came away feeling very uncomfortable, conscious about my size and just unhappy. I spoke to a few of my friends afterwards who agreed with me that Joel shouldn’t be speaking to people in this way, he had no idea how old I was and from what I could see, the shop was full of girls younger than me. It was probably innocent & Joel was roped in to help with the sales, but I feel like he was very intrusive and I did not appreciate his comments about my body. I am now no longer a fan, as I can’t bring myself to watch their content without seeing Joel and remembering my experience. It’s sad.
oh for god sake. He asked what size you were to go get you clothes in the right size then gave you a compliment. I took my daughter to to a pop up shop they had and Kacis friend asked her the same question. I couldn’t get annoyed about this. Is it just because he happens to have a penis that you are offended? I feel sorry for men nowadays. Everything they do offends someone

Reactions: 39
I’m sorry this is utterly ridiculous! They are utter braggy pricks but you are making out he Chris inghamed you.

You were buying something and he asked you the size 🤦🏼‍♀️ You need to surround yourself with better people, rather than your friend that just agrees with you.

bleeping hell the world has gone mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wouldn't surprise me if Joel was grooming Kaci and Olivia for OnlyFans when they are 18. Sleezebag Dad.

I’m sorry this is utterly ridiculous! They are utter braggy pricks but you are making out he Chris inghamed you.

You were buying something and he asked you the size 🤦🏼‍♀️ You need to surround yourself with better people, rather than your friend that just agrees with you.

bleeping hell the world has gone mad!
To be fair to https://tattle.life/members/exfzndg.356940/ it might not have been so awkward is Joel had actually interacted with them whilst they were shopping or left them to browse on their own instead of just hovering over them- which is the impression I got from the post. I’d probably be disheartened too if I went to a pop up shop set up by an influencer I liked and the only interaction I had was them trying to get me to buy their merch. Maybe it’ll they were a bit sensitive in regards to Joel asking their size but it seems like that was one of the only interactions they’d had with him plus if they’d had a long day someone they might look up too being a little off towards them wouldn’t be nice.

Reactions: 2
To be fair to https://tattle.life/members/exfzndg.356940/ it might not have been so awkward is Joel had actually interacted with them whilst they were shopping or left them to browse on their own instead of just hovering over them- which is the impression I got from the post. I’d probably be disheartened too if I went to a pop up shop set up by an influencer I liked and the only interaction I had was them trying to get me to buy their merch. Maybe it’ll they were a bit sensitive in regards to Joel asking their size but it seems like that was one of the only interactions they’d had with him plus if they’d had a long day someone they might look up too being a little off towards them wouldn’t be nice.
Being Disheartened and insinuating they are the next Chris ingham is a whole different thing.

Please op never go to a water park, anywhere you need a life jacket, paint balling, an outdoor activity centre, skiing etc all those things will ask you your size and even, god forbid your weight!

Again, I can’t stand them but it wasn’t a meet and greet it was a pop up shop. What I’ve got from the whole ‘whoa is me tale’ is Sarah blanked the op so she’s concocted a story out of nothing. It’s a cheap ‘claim to fame’.

Honestly I despair for humanity….

Reactions: 8
thanks for sharing and I’m so sorry you had to experience that❤

I personally don’t think that the OP was insinuating that Joel was some sort of Chris Ingham…
Chris Ingham is a fully fledged paeaedo! But that does not mean others can’t have personal bad experiences with other YouTubers.
For them to be a fan to then post here, it must have genuinely had an effect on the poster and I feel people should be a bit more understanding.
Nothing wrong was done, I’ll admit, but I don’t feel comfortable seeing people call OP names for feeling uncomfortable about a situation.
We do not know OPs past or anything, and although innocent on Joel’s behalf, that does not mean that the OP is being “sensitive” or anything else being said about them.
OP, I’m sorry that you felt the need to come here and express this to us. I’m sorry you felt uncomfortable. Your feelings are valid, please don’t let these reactions deter you from speaking out in the future if ever needed.

Reactions: 7
I personally don’t think that the OP was insinuating that Joel was some sort of Chris Ingham…
Chris Ingham is a fully fledged paeaedo! But that does not mean others can’t have personal bad experiences with other YouTubers.
For them to be a fan to then post here, it must have genuinely had an effect on the poster and I feel people should be a bit more understanding.
Nothing wrong was done, I’ll admit, but I don’t feel comfortable seeing people call OP names for feeling uncomfortable about a situation.
We do not know OPs past or anything, and although innocent on Joel’s behalf, that does not mean that the OP is being “sensitive” or anything else being said about them.
OP, I’m sorry that you felt the need to come here and express this to us. I’m sorry you felt uncomfortable. Your feelings are valid, please don’t let these reactions deter you from speaking out in the future if ever needed.
Didn’t call the op any names as you stated. Please highlight where?
As you state, we don’t know the op’s background or experience and why they may be sensitive to things but it is very dangerous ground to start to label experiences as sinister with no basis.

I believe as a society we are now hyper aware and this has so many advantages for genuine victims of SA, it also has made society very sensitive. Honestly I’d be heartbroken if my son/dad/husband asked someone (in a selling capacity) their size and they went on a forum to accuse them of making them so uncomfortable they can no longer watch them…

I don't think Joel is a paedophile, but I think he is well aware that by using his teenage daughters sexuality it can garner views on his social media channel (s). Maybe 'pimp' is a better term to describe him. Pimping-out his teenage daughters online for money.

Didn’t call the op any names as you stated. Please highlight where?
As you state, we don’t know the op’s background or experience and why they may be sensitive to things but it is very dangerous ground to start to label experiences as sinister with no basis.

I believe as a society we are now hyper aware and this has so many advantages for genuine victims of SA, it also has made society very sensitive. Honestly I’d be heartbroken if my son/dad/husband asked someone (in a selling capacity) their size and they went on a forum to accuse them of making them so uncomfortable they can no longer watch them…
I totally understand and even agree with some of your point!
I think if OP came on and said “Joel is this and I have proof!” Or “Joel did this to me, he’s a …” then yes, that would be different and accusing him of serious things. But all they did was come on here to tell us an interaction they had with him that made them uncomfortable (they even said in their post that it was probably innocent) and I think that is totally okay to do and shouldn’t be discouraged.

Last edited:
you are never left to browse in the pop up shops. They have litterally 10s of thousands of people waiting. Both times I’ve been there has been many many people “working” (Sarah mum and sisters, kacis friends, Roland was at one I’ve been to before, not serving, but fetching things back and forth. There are so many people helping them)When it’s your turn, you are allocated a worker who helps you They don’t have multiples of each size out front. They have one. So when you’ve selected what you want, your person then goes and gets it from the back in ur size and then takes you to pay. You pay, then leave and the worker gets allocated a new person to help from the front of the waiting queue. It’s all very normal for these influencer pop up shops.

Also the part where the OP said Sarah didn’t stop to speak to her, if it was the same one I was at (which I’m thinking it might be as Joel doesn’t normally serve people) the only reason he was serving people that day was because Sarah was pregnant and feeling very unwell so they swapped places so she could rest more

Still absolutely no need to be so offended to come here spouting that rubbish about someone asking ur size when ur buying clothes!

Reactions: 10
I think the OP meant more the way they were treated and looked up and down and followed around rather than being bothered about their size. I may be wrong tho just what I got from reading it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.