Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Aurora123 for the thread title

Anyone wanna recap anything I’ve missed

Another Des Vu collection coming out same tat as always nothing original there
Kaci is posting inappropriate content on her Instagram
They are lazy and say there posting say is a Wednesday but most of the time they barely get it out on the Friday like they promised
Roland copies everything they do
Chloe is left to do what she wants
Kaci only ever posts when her vids are sponsored
Joel is Sarah’s 6th child
Excuses excuses excuses to never ever post and they say they hard working when they actually aren’t 😩

Reactions: 8
Regarding Kaci's latest photos. Personally it's too much for me. My 13yo niece follows Kaci and I would absolutely dislike her to think this is 'normal'.

Is this normal posting behaviour of teenagers? The thumb in the trousers and lifting up the top to show your stomach?

Kaci has always looked much older than her age - I would assume she was 18 on first glance.

She’s gorgeous (all the kids are), can’t see there been much safeguarding going on in that household though given their business etc.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a look in the devu instagram and it’s really stuck out to me that all the photos are of Kaci and only one of them including Grace …there’s more photos of that other girl (I’m assuming that’s holly ) on there than Grace ….

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a look in the devu instagram and it’s really stuck out to me that all the photos are of Kaci and only one of them including Grace …there’s more photos of that other girl (I’m assuming that’s holly ) on there than Grace ….
I noticed that too I find it so weird. I also find it weird how Grace wasn’t included in the Lovers drop at all and they also take her out of school to do the shoots when they could easily do it on a weekend.

Reactions: 2
I noticed that too I find it so weird. I also find it weird how Grace wasn’t included in the Lovers drop at all and they also take her out of school to do the shoots when they could easily do it on a weekend.
I didn’t realise they did this! I thought Grace going to school might’ve been why she’s not in as many photos.
I wonder if Kaci’s wanting to get into modelling, I think she’s mentioned it before, so maybe the reason they feature her so much is because they’re trying to get exposure or something.

Reactions: 3
Regarding Kaci's latest photos. Personally it's too much for me. My 13yo niece follows Kaci and I would absolutely dislike her to think this is 'normal'.

Is this normal posting behaviour of teenagers? The thumb in the trousers and lifting up the top to show your stomach?
I'm not sure as I don't know many teenagers, but it's definitely not normal to pose seductively in photos that your parents are present for 🥴 I think that's how you know they aren't like a normal family anymore when Joel & Sarah allow these things for the sake of Instagram likes. If I posed the way Kaci is on a quad bike or beach in front of my family, they'd absolutely rib me. At Kaci's age I wouldn't have dared posing like that in front of them or uploading it for however many to see.

This is why I think giving children a platform is dangerous (Kaci was 12/13 when they started). I think it can very easily give you an ego. You have hundreds of thousands of followers, most idolising you. Its so far detached from reality.

Reactions: 5
I’m so over these money oriented challenges now it’s all they post 🤨so repetitive and not create at all 😴

Reactions: 9
I’m so over these money oriented challenges now it’s all they post 🤨so repetitive and not create at all 😴
It's not even a challenge is it.....there is no target or rules or like the one where they were spending and Joel tried to find them by what the bank said which shop they were in! Yesterday video should of been 'family shopping day'!
I think it's got to the point the girls only want to join in if it involves shopping, the same as Lilly from the 3 halls

Reactions: 11
Looks like they are going to Greece in april same as Roland (the3halls)

Reactions: 1
I know they post for 'entertainment' but the way money was just thrown around for that so called challenge is a joke especially since every man and his dog that aren't youtubers are beginning to struggle financially due to the economy. I think right now many would prefer 'budget' challenges atleast because if they don't adapt their 'style' they're going to be losing alot of their subscribers

Reactions: 9
But they’re all family so if it was a family thing wouldn’t they all go ?
Because of Sophie’s special needs and Maddison is only a baby and it’s easier for them to just take kaci and Chloe and grace might have just not wanted to go

He said he’s answering questions on his story anyways

Also probably school like kaci is in college so might have Fridays off and I know Chloe is only in nursery so it’s not big deal

Reactions: 5
Because of Sophie’s special needs and Maddison is only a baby and it’s easier for them to just take kaci and Chloe and grace might have just not wanted to go

He said he’s answering questions on his story anyways

Also probably school like kaci is in college so might have Fridays off and I know Chloe is only in nursery so it’s not big deal
Yeh I’m guessing Kaci may have a day off whereas Grace would still have to be in school so makes sense for it to be Kaci and Chloe going

Reactions: 2
I really like their clothing line I was thinking of buying a tracksuit tbh

But they’re all family so if it was a family thing wouldn’t they all go ?
Only a few of them went Joel said Sophie and grace had school whilst Chloe and kaci didn’t so he just decided to take them two so it makes sense why Sarah stayed home. He also said it wasn’t a holiday so I think there just there for a few nights

I wonder why Joel, Kaci and Coco are off to Spain?
Joel answered some questions on his Instagram, they’re thinking of buying a holiday house in Spain since they always go there and he said the places are getting too expensive ( to go there on holiday ) So he’s visiting his sister and her family to find a holiday house.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.