Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you can afford a holiday home, you can afford a mini - vacuum to keep in the car🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s quite sad to see the character development of the family. Specifically kaci and grace (Joel has always seemed to be arrogant). Grace used to be such a nice girl I Remember one video where they went shopping and could spend I think £200 and grace decided to give it to a homeless man, absolutely no chance of her doing that now. Kaci is turning into a mini Joel (which is far from a good thing) she’s really starting to get on my nerves all she seems to care about is Cartier and Louis Vuitton. She says so much yet so little in her videos you can easily tell she Dosent actullay like doing it, which is evident in the fact that her video views have gone down over 50% from what they were a year ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Sorry.but their whereabouts have been mentioned before didn’t mean anything malicious by it

Reactions: 4
I really like their clothing line I was thinking of buying a tracksuit tbh

Only a few of them went Joel said Sophie and grace had school whilst Chloe and kaci didn’t so he just decided to take them two so it makes sense why Sarah stayed home. He also said it wasn’t a holiday so I think there just there for a few nights

Joel answered some questions on his Instagram, they’re thinking of buying a holiday house in Spain since they always go there and he said the places are getting too expensive ( to go there on holiday ) So he’s visiting his sister and her family to find a holiday house.
basically Joel just took his two favourite kids on holiday but will deffo say he doesn’t have favourites if asked

Reactions: 5
basically Joel just took his two favourite kids on holiday but will deffo say he doesn’t have favourites if asked
He should have taken Grace to boost their relationship, seeing how awkward they were in that shopping challenge. How could they not think of a single fun thing to do together?

Reactions: 11
He should have taken Grace to boost their relationship, seeing how awkward they were in that shopping challenge. How could they not think of a single fun thing to do together?
I thought this too! I actually thought to myself how sad it was that she had alone time to bond with her dad and do something different and fun yet all she wanted to do was go shopping for clothes that she doesn’t even need she just wanted them cause she’s spoiled. Of all the things her and Joel could of done together they couldn’t think of a fun activity like bowling or an arcade or mini golf like Sarah and Kaci did. Joel actually seemed a bit irritated and annoyed in the video when he and Grace were in the car and he was on the phone to Sarah and said they weren’t having a good day and he was serious when he said it. The were bored with eachother and that’s not a good thing at all. I noticed a couple months ago in videos Grace seemed closer to Sarah but I thought she’s a teenager probably going through one of those awkward phases were you relate more to your mum so you don’t go to your dad as much about personal things but seeing them in this shopping challenge the two of them were very awkward around eachother so I agree with you they should work on that relationship off camera before it gets even more distant

Reactions: 10
I thought this too! I actually thought to myself how sad it was that she had alone time to bond with her dad and do something different and fun yet all she wanted to do was go shopping for clothes that she doesn’t even need she just wanted them cause she’s spoiled. Of all the things her and Joel could of done together they couldn’t think of a fun activity like bowling or an arcade or mini golf like Sarah and Kaci did. Joel actually seemed a bit irritated and annoyed in the video when he and Grace were in the car and he was on the phone to Sarah and said they weren’t having a good day and he was serious when he said it. The were bored with eachother and that’s not a good thing at all. I noticed a couple months ago in videos Grace seemed closer to Sarah but I thought she’s a teenager probably going through one of those awkward phases were you relate more to your mum so you don’t go to your dad as much about personal things but seeing them in this shopping challenge the two of them were very awkward around eachother so I agree with you they should work on that relationship off camera before it gets even more distant
I agree. I’m sure a few years back she was a lot closer to Joel than Sarah though

Reactions: 8
I agree. I’m sure a few years back she was a lot closer to Joel than Sarah though
Yeah you’re right I’m almost sure Sarah mentioned a years back that Grace was more of a daddy’s girl so seeing how awkward the two of them act around eachother now is weird

Reactions: 11
Yeah you’re right I’m almost sure Sarah mentioned a years back that Grace was more of a daddy’s girl so seeing how awkward the two of them act around eachother now is weird
Yeah it really is! That’s maybe why it stands out so much do you think?

Reactions: 1
Also I couldn’t believe how badly behaved Chloe seemed without Sarah there to reign her in. She was so rude the entire vlog to Kaci especially

Reactions: 8
Yeah it really is! That’s maybe why it stands out so much do you think?
Definitely yeah I think that’s why it stands out so much and has me very surprised cause I would of expected them to have had the same kind of day out Sarah and Kaci had full of laughter and having fun! I actually thought Joel and Grace would of had even more fun. I really hope he puts more effort into fixing whatever bond has been broken a little between them cause it would be such a shame if they aren’t close. He also is lucky that with his job he isn’t out of the house for a lot of hours everyday , he is able to be around his kids even more.

Reactions: 4
Joel was actually trying to make conversation and take interest in Grace's shopping, but she just gives nothing back. It almost felt like because she didn't get the clothes she wanted she just wanted to go home, yet Joel actually wanted to do a fun activity or something worthwhile. I think Sarah and Joel need to start being parents again and realising that Grace needs some attention as she seems to be growing up too fast and too far away from them. They should start with taking down that TikTok of her in the Juicy joggers 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Joel was actually trying to make conversation and take interest in Grace's shopping, but she just gives nothing back. It almost felt like because she didn't get the clothes she wanted she just wanted to go home, yet Joel actually wanted to do a fun activity or something worthwhile. I think Sarah and Joel need to start being parents again and realising that Grace needs some attention as she seems to be growing up too fast and too far away from them. They should start with taking down that TikTok of her in the Juicy joggers 🥴
You’re right I should of phrased that better to be honest cause he did take interest in her and did try but she was giving nothing back so then he lost interest too. She was more interested in buying clothes rather than spending with him. I think because of her personality she’s not going to take it upon herself to want to spend alone time with him so as he’s the parent he needs to put effort in and fix the bond. I think like you said she’s growing very fast and also her parents are very distracted with her younger siblings and running their clothing line but I think they need to sit back and see what’s really important.

Reactions: 5
Also I couldn’t believe how badly behaved Chloe seemed without Sarah there to reign her in. She was so rude the entire vlog to Kaci especially
tbh, joel has never made any effort with coco's behaviour - he always laughs and treats her behaviour as a joke. she was the youngest for ages, so i think he just saw it as her being sassy and cute - even when it goes beyond her being cheeky, and she's actually being naughty/rude. his laughter just encourages, so it doesn't surprise me that her behaviour is worse without sarah there to set boundaries and encourage her to behave.

Reactions: 13
You’re right I should of phrased that better to be honest cause he did take interest in her and did try but she was giving nothing back so then he lost interest too. She was more interested in buying clothes rather than spending with him. I think because of her personality she’s not going to take it upon herself to want to spend alone time with him so as he’s the parent he needs to put effort in and fix the bond. I think like you said she’s growing very fast and also her parents are very distracted with her younger siblings and running their clothing line but I think they need to sit back and see what’s really important.
Oh no, I was actually correcting myself as I forgot to mention it previously! 😅 I agree that it's down to the parents. Whether Grace wants to spend more time with them but doesn't want to say as might think they're busy with the other kids, or would rather lock herself away in her room, it's Joel and Sarah that need to enforce spending some time with her.

tbh, joel has never made any effort with coco's behaviour - he always laughs and treats her behaviour as a joke. she was the youngest for ages, so i think he just saw it as her being sassy and cute - even when it goes beyond her being cheeky, and she's actually being naughty/rude. his laughter just encourages, so it doesn't surprise me that her behaviour is worse without sarah there to set boundaries and encourage her to behave.
It's like the whole middle finger thing. You have a good laugh about it the day it happens, but I remember them posting a TikTok of her doing it ages ago, and then he posts her doing it recently too? Really odd to let your child keep doing that just for views.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure they’ll find her behaviour hilarious when she’s 16 and completely out of control. It will eventually come back to bite them, their lucky kaci and grace are easy going teenagers because they wouldn’t have a clue what to do if they started to act out

Reactions: 9
Just watched a couple of their videos for background noise and they’re so dull. One was the swapping credit cards video and tbh Kaci and Sarah did seem to have some fun but it was just a bit boring seeing them walk around shops. Also the morning routine was just a re film of a video they’ve done before, just with Joel holding a baby and Sarah telling us a few things she does to get everyone sorted. Both videos seemed quite poorly put together, especially with Joel cutting in sponsored segments and they always end in a rushed way, as opposed to having a proper outro like they used to. I wonder if Joel’s got too lazy now to edit properly so that’s why they hired an editor, but now the style of their videos have changed and they’re all just less into it and just film to find their lifestyle. I also think the older girls are getting disinterested which might also be why videos don’t end properly and seem rushed because they probably don’t want to hang around all day to film.
The comments are really annoying too. They’re all arse licking comments and half of them start with “can we just appreciate” what are we appreciating? The fact two grown adults are exploiting their children for views and are too lazy to film any proper content so just film their daily life or themselves spending ridiculous amounts of money. One day these fans are going to grow up and move on, even their kids are bored of the same old content.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone ever question “who” replies to these comments? I dont actually think it’s the creators somehow…. Probably someone who works for Joel?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.