Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are really annoying too. They’re all arse licking comments and half of them start with “can we just appreciate” what are we appreciating?
When I go on to one of their spending spree videos and go though the comments I find it quite hard to find negative ones, which makes me believe that they probably delete those.
That aside the Amazon pallet one seems more interesting than their usual garbage though I haven’t watched it yet, then again buying a returns pallet is probs something I’d like to try doing sometime so that makes it interesting to me 🤣

Reactions: 7
Trailer for new video is ridiculous. Surely teaching people they can stay in closed places

Reactions: 1
Trailer for new video is ridiculous. Surely teaching people they can stay in closed places
Question is… is it real? Because Kaci worked with primark. And it might just be like the overnight in a soft play where they faked it

Reactions: 3
Watching Kaci’s new videos - her nodding her head to her mum saying don’t try cigarettes, don’t so drugs etc made me laugh, knowing from tiktok and other things what her friend group is like, seeing them always carry around vapes etc i find it hard to believe she has never. I mean fair enough if she has or hasn’t, just made me laugh

Reactions: 8
It was driving me mad how on kacis video they were constantly eye bleeping themselves in the camera. The fact kaci was laughing when talking about contraception and sex shows she's too young to even think about having it in my opinion

Reactions: 11
Personally and call me stupid/disagree- but I don’t have a problem with what Kaci does.

my parents majorly sheltered me as a child so as soon as I got the freedom to do what I want- I went off the rails, made very bad decisions some I may have to live with for the rest of my life

If I ever have children I would rather them do the tit they want to do with me knowing so I can help them andhopefully control any damage. But maybe that’s just me

Reactions: 18
so confused at hello fresh sponsoring kaci, surely not one of her fanbase would subscribe being under the age of 14

Reactions: 12
Personally and call me stupid/disagree- but I don’t have a problem with what Kaci does.

my parents majorly sheltered me as a child so as soon as I got the freedom to do what I want- I went off the rails, made very bad decisions some I may have to live with for the rest of my life

If I ever have children I would rather them do the tit they want to do with me knowing so I can help them andhopefully control any damage. But maybe that’s just me
I completely agree here! My parents were ridiculously strict and sheltered me too the point they wouldn’t tell me anything or let me do anything. I also went completely off the rails and made some awful choices and mistakes which I also have to live with the rest of my life. That bad they severely impacted my family at the time and they will probably impact on my future husband and children too, if I have them!

Reactions: 6
I completely agree here! My parents were ridiculously strict and sheltered me too the point they wouldn’t tell me anything or let me do anything. I also went completely off the rails and made some awful choices and mistakes which I also have to live with the rest of my life. That bad they severely impacted my family at the time and they will probably impact on my future husband and children too, if I have them!
With all due respect, those were your decisions not your parents. The purpose of your parents sheltering you was clearly teach you right from wrong so that when you had freedom you didn't make the wrong decisions.

Yeah theres different ways of teaching ppl the same thing but ultimately if you're going to make the decision anyway you have to take part of the blame.

• Angry
Question is… is it real? Because Kaci worked with primark. And it might just be like the overnight in a soft play where they faked it
i think they’re 100% faking it, there’s a whole night team at primark plus security watching cameras too!!

Reactions: 14
The way Kaci looked when they were talking about virginity makes me think she’s Already lost if
Isn't she like 16? That's quite normal imo. I'm 26 and when I was 14/15 most of my friends had or were at that age. Gosh, some of my old school friends left school with a baby or had one soon after! Aslong as she is safe and consentual I don't see an issue with that.

Reactions: 8
With all due respect, those were your decisions not your parents. The purpose of your parents sheltering you was clearly teach you right from wrong so that when you had freedom you didn't make the wrong decisions.

Yeah theres different ways of teaching ppl the same thing but ultimately if you're going to make the decision anyway you have to take part of the blame.
Yes they were. But I wouldn’t have made half of them if I wasn’t treated the way I was. A lot of things I did to get back at them or just to act out and cause trouble because I was a little sh*t. We weren’t close at all. I think there should have been less strict boundaries and more comprises then I wouldn’t have gone off the rails so much. I’m hoping if and when I have children I can find a way of parenting which means they don’t turn out like me!

Reactions: 5
Yes they were. But I wouldn’t have made half of them if I wasn’t treated the way I was. A lot of things I did to get back at them or just to act out and cause trouble because I was a little sh*t. We weren’t close at all. I think there should have been less strict boundaries and more comprises then I wouldn’t have gone off the rails so much. I’m hoping if and when I have children I can find a way of parenting which means they don’t turn out like me!
There is no right way of parenting though and like you said you wanted to get back at them so you basically knew the consequences but did it anyway.

Im not trying to make you feel like crap but if you decide to do that knowing full well the consequences what hope as a parent would they have if they just gave you free reign.

Some people only ever learn their lesson the hard way. Moral of the story you can't actually damage control which means err on the side of caution free reign doesn't always end well either and then they r quick to say oh but as a parent you should have guided me

• Angry
  • Heart
I'm sorry but I find Grace so bloody irritating 😴, she just seeks attention 24/7

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but I find Grace so bloody irritating 😴, she just seeks attention 24/7
yes i agree with the whole ‘i saw this on tik tok so it must be true’ there was a video where kaci was choosing shampoo and she was turning her nose up because shed seen on tik tok that it was bad acting like she was a hair stylist all in the know

Reactions: 10
That video was so boring clicked off halfway through. Did they get ‘caught’ or how did ending go?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.