Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
having watched the recent video i find it so ridiculous how often they go to restaurants where they don't cater to grace. especially considering her massive weight loss that we've all witnessed. in the recent video considering it was a buffet she literally barely ate a thing (at least on camera she didn't). the others were eating rice, multiple types of chicken etc and she had prawn crackers with a bit of rice.

i am getting increasingly concerned about grace tbh and i feel as if they're really not keeping on eye on her (especially since the baby) whether it's about her weight or her tiktok content which a lot of the time i don't think is appropriate (bear in mind i'm only 2 years older than her and i think it's inappropriate and uncomfotable)

Reactions: 22
Has anyone else watched Kaci’s new video and think her like pronunciation and diction is shocking?? Like idk if it’s just me but I can barely make out a word she’s saying!
The worst part is, it's deliberate. Kaci spoke better at 13 than she does now. She started copying Chloe from Love Island and now just sounds awful.

As for Grace's weight loss, I completely agree. I would say it's just puberty where she's grown but if you look back to not even a year ago, she looks the exact same height, but a much healthier size. She might not have any problems at all, but I doubt Joel or Sarah would even notice if she did.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Sarah helps when she sits there complaining about she knows she’s not going to like the food before she tries it because of the reviews when she’s at an almost 4 star restaurant.

Reactions: 6
Seems like they haven’t got that nanny anymore as sarah joked about the dad being the new nanny?

Reactions: 1
Seems like they haven’t got that nanny anymore as sarah joked about the dad being the new nanny?
Yeah seemed to drop off the radar after the Dubai holiday! She went very quiet on her own social media too and hasn’t posted much on insta since

Reactions: 3
The worst part is, it's deliberate. Kaci spoke better at 13 than she does now. She started copying Chloe from Love Island and now just sounds awful.
Yes I agree after last years love island her accent completely changed and to be honest I just find it a very cringey and get second hand embarrassment. Lazy speaking is one of the top pointers of being uneducated. Imagine if she turned up to a job interview and talked like that?!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think Grace has a bit of sadness around her. I agree that from a year ago she seemed a lot more healthier and happier. I think she is trying to keep up with the trends such as with the hair. I do think Lilly is a good friend to have in this regard as she seems to be more acting her age compared to some of the other girls Grace hangs out with. Like Lilly cares more about her football then make up and revealing clothes etc.

Wish they would have actually read the reviews and listened because multiple people have said that it’s not good for vegetarians and that clearly means Grace wouldn’t have had anything/very little options
i genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they knew this, because they've on the vlog numerous times gone to restaurants where they don't really cater to veggies. they've literally gone to steakhouses before and considering that grace is also fussy i think it's unlikely that she'd like anything if there was only a couple of options. tbh i feel as though they either need to step up and start making her super nutritious veggie meals or make the decision of if it's healthy for her to be veggie when she's so fussy and maybe consider going back to meat (i swear she eats fish tho so it really is super easy to make her filling meals)

the whole vegetarien thing does worry me because i've known multiple people who have used being vegetarien as an excuse not to eat meals when out or even at home.

i mean they know that she's tiny since in multiple videos (i remember specifically in the video where grace went out wiht joel and kaci went out with sarah, and grace went shopping) they have said 'grace is so tiny' and that she struggles to find clothes that fit etc.

Reactions: 6
i genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they knew this, because they've on the vlog numerous times gone to restaurants where they don't really cater to veggies. they've literally gone to steakhouses before and considering that grace is also fussy i think it's unlikely that she'd like anything if there was only a couple of options. tbh i feel as though they either need to step up and start making her super nutritious veggie meals or make the decision of if it's healthy for her to be veggie when she's so fussy and maybe consider going back to meat (i swear she eats fish tho so it really is super easy to make her filling meals)

the whole vegetarien thing does worry me because i've known multiple people who have used being vegetarien as an excuse not to eat meals when out or even at home.

i mean they know that she's tiny since in multiple videos (i remember specifically in the video where grace went out wiht joel and kaci went out with sarah, and grace went shopping) they have said 'grace is so tiny' and that she struggles to find clothes that fit etc.
Is she so tiny though, or is she just a normal 14yo shopping in adult clothes shops. Some teenagers have an adult figure at that age, but many don't.

ETA: However the restaurant thing is annoying. As a veggie I check menus before I go out to eat to make sure there's a decent option and not just a rubbish veggie lasagna which shows no imagination. I do find Chinese restaurants to be the worst actually.

Surely where they live should have plenty of options. Maybe that could be the next challenge for the rest of the family - eat vegan food for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she so tiny though, or is she just a normal 14yo shopping in adult clothes shops. Some teenagers have an adult figure at that age, but many don't.

ETA: However the restaurant thing is annoying. As a veggie I check menus before I go out to eat to make sure there's a decent option and not just a rubbish veggie lasagna which shows no imagination. I do find Chinese restaurants to be the worst actually.

Surely where they live should have plenty of options. Maybe that could be the next challenge for the rest of the family - eat vegan food for the day.
I agree with her not being tiny tiny but i just think in comparison to before the weight loss she's smaller like surely she's gone down a clothes size? are they not concerned by that? to an extent i would understand if sarah and joel hadn't noticed because if it's gradual you don't really notice the difference but considering their job means that everything's online i just can't see how IF there is a problem that they haven't noticed.

tbh i almost hope that if there is a problem that they haven't noticed as i think if they knew she had some sort of ed (i'm in no way saying she does it's not my business), that it's really irresponsible to keep showing that body ideal/image to their young impressionable predominantly teen girl audience.

i agree with the fact that they live in an area which is probably quite 'woke' in the sense that there's loads of vegan/vegetarian/pescatarian options and probably whole restaurants dedicated to it. and so it really imo is selfish of them to go to all these places where she can't eat. Im sure the whole family would benefit from going veggie once or twice a week, it's good for the planet and could probably help grace find vegetarian food that she actually likes.

Reactions: 3
It seems kinda unnecessary for them to travel all the way to Southampton to get their hair done surely? This is re their latest insta stories, I searched where the place was and it’s quite far from them…
Was it gifted?

Wish they would have actually read the reviews and listened because multiple people have said that it’s not good for vegetarians and that clearly means Grace wouldn’t have had anything/very little options
They didn't go there with a vegetarian - vegetarians don't eat fish so wouldn't eat prawns

They didn't go there with a vegetarian - vegetarians don't eat fish so wouldn't eat prawns
she's a pescatarian, although i think she refers to herself as vegetarian because people aren't as familiar with the term pescatarian. so yes, a "vegetarian who eats fish" isn't actually a vegetarian - but terminology aside, the fact remains that they don't really bother to take into consideration the fact that Grace doesn't eat meat when they decide where they are going to eat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
she's a pescatarian, although i think she refers to herself as vegetarian because people aren't as familiar with the term pescatarian. so yes, a "vegetarian who eats fish" isn't actually a vegetarian - but terminology aside, the fact remains that they don't really bother to take into consideration the fact that Grace doesn't eat meat when they decide where they are going to eat. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sarah also seems like quite a fussy eater, though not to the same extent as Grace. I can imagine most of their food decisions are made by what Sarah wants and Grace just had to deal with it. Just guessing but I can imagine a lot of ‘well, you’re the one who chose to be vegetarian’ if she was to complain too much about the lack of options when out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They should do a challenge where they all have to get the vegetarian option/ do Grace‘s daily food intake - then they’ll know what it’s like to choose from a limited selection.

Sarah in food challenges never wants to try anything, complains about anything that isn’t what she usually gets. When they did “the waitress picks our food“, she must have said about ten times how she hopes she gets the ribs. No point doing challenges if you’re not open to trying things, plus how they can expect the girls to try things when an adult makes a drama about it.

They all seem so closed minded remember that trying vegan food video couple years ago. Even grace was basically mocking vegan options when they found out! So it must be hard for grace to get a word in choosing a place to eat

Reactions: 4
Long time stalker here decided to finally make an account but I can’t be the only one noticing how focused the des vu business is on Kaci and that honey girl

i got bored and decided to see how many posts they each had

kaci has 83 honey has 58 Ava had 50 and grace has 49
to say it’s meant to be the Family ”business” it is heavily focus on just one of them and their friend I feel bad for Grace she goes to these photos shoots and then they don’t even use her photos and on the lovers drop she wasnt even included.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.