Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janelp24

Anyone else notice that kaci and grace seem to have lost a a noticeable amount of weight recently? Just seems quite worrying as they’re both so young ☹

Reactions: 15

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Is it normal for a teenage girl to wear a thong bikini in front of her dad? I'd be absolutely mortified personally
I wasnt allowed to wear a mini skirt out when I was her age god know how my parents would react if I put that on. They are trying too hard to be her friend and not their parent because they had her young and never grew up themselves.

Reactions: 15

betchyhin

I can't help thinking if Grace was raised in a normal family without such a vacuous popular Regina George bitch of an older sister, Grace would've been a shy nerdy kid into books and Harry Potter and anime etc. But she's clearly now starting to think money and social media makes you a better person which is sad.

I did feel bad for her when Kaci insulted her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

mollsmills

Kaci‘s attitude is a direct result of the parenting and environment she grew up in. They obviously think her attitude is ok otherwise it would not be left in the video. They are so spoilt and wasteful it’s not really surprising she has the attitude she has. I know it’s only McDonald’s food but that video was such a waste of money and food just for the monopoly stickers. So pointless.
I get being skeptical of charities because unfortunately there has been a lot of corruption with them. But the Ronald McDonald one is one that has helped their family in the past so they know the benefit of donating there.
Really not a nice trait that Kaci has so much in life yet not willing to give a few pence to charity. Again down to bad parenting, they get McDonald’s a lot so it’s ridiculous that Kaci has only now found out Sarah rounds up and the reason why.

briannajaynehawkes

Did anyone else find it incredibly entitled that Joel just sauntered up to the front of an hour long fish and chip queue, added a load of food to someone else’s order so he didn’t have to wait in line like all the ‘normal’ people and then pay for that persons food too just because he could?! What about all the other people who can’t afford to just pay for the person in front of theirs order as well just to get their food quicker? 😂

• Wow
  • Angry

Rebby123

VIP Member
What an attention seeker
In Kaci's video Joel said about the fish and chip que being over an hour ago long so he went straight to the front to add on his order to the person at the front and paid for there order. Ava and Kaci are saying aww that's so nice. Yes so nice girls to think money gives you that entitlement to que jump like that for money he really is a spoilt brat. Really shows he thinks he is above everyone which is always very apparent by how condensing he is on his stories.

• Angry

KTC

Chatty Member
Has anyone else watched Kaci’s new video and think her like pronunciation and diction is shocking?? Like idk if it’s just me but I can barely make out a word she’s saying!
The worst part is, it's deliberate. Kaci spoke better at 13 than she does now. She started copying Chloe from Love Island and now just sounds awful.

As for Grace's weight loss, I completely agree. I would say it's just puberty where she's grown but if you look back to not even a year ago, she looks the exact same height, but a much healthier size. She might not have any problems at all, but I doubt Joel or Sarah would even notice if she did.

• Sad

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
It doesn't bother me that they go on holiday so often. They can afford it. Is it a bit out of touch with their fans? Yes probably, but I find it hard to believe that anyone of us that could afford to and were able to wouldn't do exactly the same.
So long as it isn't affecting the girls schooling I don't think it matters.

ses3711

VIP Member
I get not wanting thousands of photographs floating around of yourself on social media. Especially if you’re not feeling great about yourself.

But: Why are they even there if it’s not to “meet” people? If they wanted it to be solely about the brand then they should have not made it an opportunity for people to meet them. They can’t have it both ways. They either are there to meet people and boost sales or they acknowledge that’s why people are there. How can they claim the brands not linked to them when they’re front and centre all the time and they cash in on that?

brows3r10

Question is… is it real? Because Kaci worked with primark. And it might just be like the overnight in a soft play where they faked it
i think they’re 100% faking it, there’s a whole night team at primark plus security watching cameras too!!

yuza

Chatty Member
I fully respect they don’t owe anybody a photo, it was just her attitude towards it that I didn’t like. In that case, it should have been strictly no photos, because from the video it just made Sarah look the bad person for being the only one refusing photos. You could tell that Joel wanted photos with people, I do genuinely think Joel loves the YouTube “fame” more than Sarah. But then again, Sarah also happily takes from her fans so it wouldn’t hurt her to give back.

KTC

Chatty Member
I think I was hasty when I said before that I find them creepy. It's HIM, that I find creepy. Creepy and very needy. Not judging, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has an unhealthy obsession with Justin Bieber or something.
What dad wishes their daughter a happy 17th birthday with a bikini photo?! She is your child, not a way to bring in likes! We know they would have taken tons of photos already on that holiday, so there was no other reason to use that one (I don't think he's Ingham type creepy btw, more that he sees his family as a business)

Has anyone else noticed her general attitude towards her parents and how rude and ungrateful she is? Like when she said “I hate idiots” and “I hate overdramatic people” (her mum literally just sneezed). Surely her acting like that is a bad influence on the younger ones, especially as her parents don’t stand up for themselves or tell her off, simply just let her be rude to them.

gwen55

Omg why did Joel post that picture for Kaci's birthday on the instagram. I know they can wear whatever they want etc but I don't think that swim suit bottoms is a great look for a bday picture with your parents!

This is quite irrelevant to the current conversation but Joel’s hair 🤢 like does he think he’s a 16 year old chav?? Like the fact it’s just a straight line the whole way round and especially on his forehead rlly isn’t the look. He needs to remember he’s a dad to 5 kids in his mid 30’s, not some sort of roadman he seems to think he is

• Haha
Reactions: 13

account70032

VIP Member
I feel they had more excitement and interest in Chloe as a baby then they do in Madison. They had Chloe around the time they weren’t huge on YouTube yet so I feel like there was a more real bond and time that they put into Chloe I feel she was really wanted whereas with Madison yes she’s looked after well and just like her sisters she will never go without anything but I feel she’s more a content baby for a lot of Instagram Ads and if they want a cute thumbnail for YouTube videos. I really feel they wanted a boy so badly especially Sarah and when they found out it was another girl they lost that excitement for the new baby that they had when they first found out Sarah was pregnant and during the pregnancy before the gender reveal. I think it’s lovely they have 5 girls and obviously they love their kids so don’t get me wrong I’m not saying the baby isn’t loved but it’s just that there’s something off about the way they are with her compared to how they were with Chloe as a baby but that’s just my opinion from what I’ve seen.

• Sad

OliviaPope

Calm down Joel xx you can do your theory at 16 and once you pass it you can practice drive as long as you have a full licensed driver in the passenger seat
Where?? Not in the UK you can’t! You can’t sit the theory test until 17 years old and there’s no requirement to have passed the theory before learning to drive but you do need a provisional licence.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
32752083-F6C8-4E2F-A523-817112596571.png
What sort of 36 year old man would act arrogant about not knowing the difference between you’re and your? Joel you have 5 kids in the British education system, it’s embarrassing that your spelling and grammar is so poor. You act as though your job is hard work, but imagine being so blasé about something so important- brands aren’t going to be impressed by awful grammar/spelling. You’re an embarrassment to society, acting pompous about being so uneducated when you’re from a privileged background, as if it’s cool to not know how to write a coherent short sentence. Set a better example for your impressionable audience and kids.

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
Just saw the new video.. what’s peoples opinions on them still letting Sophie have a dummy? I know it’s different to letting a child of her age without disabilities have one, but her teeth!
My boy is 8 (unsure how old Sophie is), he has a dummy due to his disabilities. His teeth are perfect and regularly checked by his dentist. If Sophie needs a dummy then they are doing the right thing by letting her have one, if she is anything like my son, she will be mentally at an age where dummies are acceptable. I don’t agree on most things they do, but I can’t fault them on this.