Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who were the three people who turned up for Kaci's birthday?

There was waaaaay to much skin on show throughout that vlog.
Omg Ik like what we’re kacis friends wearing!!?? Like it’s not hard to get a bikini or even one piece that actually decents you and covers you up at least a bit.

Reactions: 3
Who were the three people who turned up for Kaci's birthday?

There was waaaaay to much skin on show throughout that vlog.
Erin, Brandon (brandonio) holly they all have their own YouTube channel and thread if you ever want to read it but it’s boring just like Erin and Brandon’s channels

Reactions: 1
Omg Kaci's birthday party dress on tiktok. You can literally see everything. So inappropriate especially for a 17 year old at a family party. Those parents need to do some parenting quick sharp

Reactions: 11
Another thing I find weird is their obsession with love island. Like yes, I get Kaci and grace watching it and maybe Sarah but I really don’t like the fact that Kaci and grace use that tv show to idolise people and look up to them, and even aspire to be on that show?? Like Kaci has said many times how she wants to be on love island and as parents, Sarah and Joel should be shutting that idea down and definitely not supporting it. They need to be parents rather than the girls friends. Anyway, while I understand why Kaci and Grace would watch the show, I find it concerning how obsessed Joel is with it. He’s in his mid 30’s, married, and has 5 kids, 2 of which are reaching the age of some of the girls on the show. It’s how he also goes on about it, how they’re getting a fire pit area in the garden, how that room in ikea gave him “love island vibes”, and so much more references to it. Don’t get me wrong, he’s allowed to watch a tv show but I personally just find it a bit disturbing.

Reactions: 9
They censored out sophie chest in the car photo but not the one where shes sleeping (I think shes younger)

Both Sophie and Chloe should be in high back booster seats!!! How can he feel ok driving his kids round like that. Especially after the new car seat law came in recently

Reactions: 7
By law you have to be in a booster seat until 12 years old or 135cm (whatever is first) which neither girls are

Reactions: 8
Both Sophie and Chloe should be in high back booster seats!!! How can he feel ok driving his kids round like that. Especially after the new car seat law came in recently
This is the one thing that annoys me most about influencers, they have the money to buy the best car seats for their children yet they don’t bother, I don’t have a lot of money like these people do but I will research and save my money to get the best, safest car seat for my child. Just because they had kaci years ago and “she’s fine” they will just ignore updated safety advice…

• Heart
This is the one thing that annoys me most about influencers, they have the money to buy the best car seats for their children yet they don’t bother, I don’t have a lot of money like these people do but I will research and save my money to get the best, safest car seat for my child. Just because they had kaci years ago and “she’s fine” they will just ignore updated safety advice…
Exactly this!! As a parent surely you’d do anything to make sure your child is safe, clearly not this lot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry WHY would you let your child eat like that and get into that state? I know she is a kid but it’s about manners, imagine her in school eating lunch 🙄

I’m sorry WHY would you let your child eat like that and get into that state? I know she is a kid but it’s about manners, imagine her in school eating lunch 🙄
the problem is that Joel encourages her behaviour by laughing and filming it all. he uses it for content because he thinks it's cute, but ultimately it just encourages Chloe to misbehave - or in this case, eat like a toddler. she's four, ffs - she shouldn't be shoving handfuls of food into her mouth with her fist. based on Sarah's reaction to her ruined dress, I very much doubt Sarah would have allowed Chloe to eat like that if she'd been there too - it's just that she can get away with behaving like a toddler with Joel, but as you say, he shouldn't be encouraging it, because it's going to be awful when she's unable to use a fork to eat her lunch at school etc. it's basic manners and honestly, I would have been embarrassed to sit in a restaurant with her eating like that when she isn't a baby. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19
the problem is that Joel encourages her behaviour by laughing and filming it all. he uses it for content because he thinks it's cute, but ultimately it just encourages Chloe to misbehave - or in this case, eat like a toddler. she's four, ffs - she shouldn't be shoving handfuls of food into her mouth with her fist. based on Sarah's reaction to her ruined dress, I very much doubt Sarah would have allowed Chloe to eat like that if she'd been there too - it's just that she can get away with behaving like a toddler with Joel, but as you say, he shouldn't be encouraging it, because it's going to be awful when she's unable to use a fork to eat her lunch at school etc. it's basic manners and honestly, I would have been embarrassed to sit in a restaurant with her eating like that when she isn't a baby. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I've seen toddlers with better manners and eating habits than chloe

Reactions: 9
Joel’s choice of wording saying Sarah was “not well is she” when she was acting weird was pretty distasteful…

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the ad that Sarah posted on Instagram? Literally it’s obvious that it’s fake bc the dish is in a different place after, when she takes it out, than where she put it in 🤣💀💀. Is it even legal to literally just fake an ad like that???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.