Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she’s got the money to do so I don’t see much of an issue with Kaci buying a nice car now. At least she recognised she wouldn’t have been able to buy it without her fans. Joel and Sarah have got way more out of being influencers yet barely recognise their followers.
4702559E-9EF0-4865-BBB6-A578237E8B9F.png

Reactions: 17
Since she’s got the money to do so I don’t see much of an issue with Kaci buying a nice car now. At least she recognised she wouldn’t have been able to buy it without her fans. Joel and Sarah have got way more out of being influencers yet barely recognise their followers.View attachment 1313451
I don’t think it’s very practical as a first time car. The amount of people I know who wouldn’t go to certain places because “of the parking” and have cars they’re scared to drive and that only intensifies in my opinion with how much youve spent. Yes it might not be new but it still a 20 k car (my dad has that car- same model everything), can she afford to get it fixed, yes, will it cause anxiety because she’ll be worried about knocking it- absolutely. Also I dont see the point in driving automatic- once you’ve learned how to go up/down the gears you don’t even think about it and then you can drive anything, but good luck to her. It’s her money at the end of the day and at least she acknowledges her followers (although if her money comes from her channel where does that leave Grace).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe an unpopular opinion but newer car = less problems. I don’t think it’s practical getting a new car as a first car but baring in mind this car is nearly 3 years old it’s gonna be more trustworthy than something 6/7 years old

Reactions: 16
I disagree- my car now is new and it’s much more complicated to drive.

Mileage is a much better indication than age. If you’ve got a new ish car that’s done a lot of miles it’s going to have wear and tear; I’ve never bought a car with over 30k miles and they’ve sailed through every MOT. A 2019 car could easily have 50k miles if it’s been used excessively.
Parts wear out. An older car could have parts recently replaced. Kaci’s car could be nearing that point. As long as you check the MOT online you should be fine, you can see what work’s been done. Kaci’s car might not have had a mot yet, if it’s 69 it won’t have.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but newer car = less problems. I don’t think it’s practical getting a new car as a first car but baring in mind this car is nearly 3 years old it’s gonna be more trustworthy than something 6/7 years old

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My cars 17 I hope it lasts one more year but I doubt it 😂
That’s still new. Some people are dicks about cars 💸

They think the newer the car, the better they are (the people not the cars), I just mentioned newer cars are more complicated as I’ve been having trouble with one part of it and had to watch a load of YT vids to figure it out (the problem was me not the car) 😂

That’s still new. Some people are dicks about cars 💸

They think the newer the car, the better they are (the people not the cars), I just mentioned newer cars are more complicated as I’ve been having trouble with one part of it and had to watch a load of YT vids to figure it out (the problem was me not the car) 😂
Whenever I mention about me car and that I’ll probably need a new one soon. My friends like get a new one and pay monthly (lease? Where you pay for 3years then either upgrade or pay off the rest and keep the car). And I say if it passes MOT I’ll keep it. I always will probably keep until it’s not worth fixing! She says for safety I should get another but it is safe 😂 it runs fine and passed the last two MOTs without me having to get any work done. Only cost me £500 and I’d have had it 3years near enough by the time the next MOT is due and I don’t have to pay £200 a month for it.

My old car was a Toyota and it was 2009 and I got rid of it this year and it was fine. Never failed an MOT. It probably saved me thousands over the course of its life. I personally wouldn’t get a car on finance just because you don’t know what‘s around the corner and £200 a month is a lot over 3 years… plus if you always want a newer car you’ll be paying it forever…😂

Whenever I mention about me car and that I’ll probably need a new one soon. My friends like get a new one and pay monthly (lease? Where you pay for 3years then either upgrade or pay off the rest and keep the car). And I say if it passes MOT I’ll keep it. I always will probably keep until it’s not worth fixing! She says for safety I should get another but it is safe 😂 it runs fine and passed the last two MOTs without me having to get any work done. Only cost me £500 and I’d have had it 3years near enough by the time the next MOT is due and I don’t have to pay £200 a month for it.

My old car was a Toyota and it was 2009 and I got rid of it this year and it was fine. Never failed an MOT. It probably saved me thousands over the course of its life. I personally wouldn’t get a car on finance just because you don’t know what‘s around the corner and £200 a month is a lot over 3 years… plus if you always want a newer car you’ll be paying it forever…😂
Exactly and I’m really not bothered. My plan is if I need one this year probably get a 0% 2year credit card and pay it off over the 2years. I have about half of what I’d need saved and hopefully will save more before then. Won’t be getting an expensive one so won’t be too much to pay off but another year and hopefully I would just be able to pay outright. My car before was 15/16 when I got rid. I was told it would fail the MOT in the january and drove it until December jsut before the MOT was due in January. So I sold it to webuyanycar for £450 and bought the one I have now for £500 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she got a Mini, she's just a sheep following the other sheep imo. It's like my estate, every drive is Mini, Range Rover (don't get my started on these bloody things), or Audi 😂

I don't think it matters that she got a new(ish) car, that seems to be pretty normal, but there are other makes that would be more practical.

Reactions: 9
This is quite irrelevant to the current conversation but Joel’s hair 🤢 like does he think he’s a 16 year old chav?? Like the fact it’s just a straight line the whole way round and especially on his forehead rlly isn’t the look. He needs to remember he’s a dad to 5 kids in his mid 30’s, not some sort of roadman he seems to think he is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is quite irrelevant to the current conversation but Joel’s hair 🤢 like does he think he’s a 16 year old chav?? Like the fact it’s just a straight line the whole way round and especially on his forehead rlly isn’t the look. He needs to remember he’s a dad to 5 kids in his mid 30’s, not some sort of roadman he seems to think he is
I think I was hasty when I said before that I find them creepy. It's HIM, that I find creepy. Creepy and very needy. Not judging, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has an unhealthy obsession with Justin Bieber or something.

Reactions: 3
I think I was hasty when I said before that I find them creepy. It's HIM, that I find creepy. Creepy and very needy. Not judging, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has an unhealthy obsession with Justin Bieber or something.
What dad wishes their daughter a happy 17th birthday with a bikini photo?! She is your child, not a way to bring in likes! We know they would have taken tons of photos already on that holiday, so there was no other reason to use that one (I don't think he's Ingham type creepy btw, more that he sees his family as a business)

Reactions: 14
Is that Kaci getting a tattoo?
Yeah she just said her parents consented and u can get one at 17 in spain

The tattoo will probs be to do with her uncle mickey I would imagine

I take back what I said… Ava’s getting a tattoo also

Last edited:
Tattoo as soon as legally allowed,
Classy 🙄
l
If it’s the mickey (Sarah’s brothers) tattoo that the whole family has then it’s different because she has said in the past she wanted it as soon as she was allowed

but i wish they waited till she was 18 to get it done because she might regret it in a few weeks or months and it’s on her body forever now.

But bet it’s next weeks vlog title

Reactions: 8
l
If it’s the mickey (Sarah’s brothers) tattoo that the whole family has then it’s different because she has said in the past she wanted it as soon as she was allowed

but i wish they waited till she was 18 to get it done because she might regret it in a few weeks or months and it’s on her body forever now.

But bet it’s next weeks vlog title
I reckon she’s got Matching tattoos with Ava

Reactions: 5
Can’t think of anything worse getting tattooed so young. Will be interesting to see what she gets done, ava got one aswell so maybe matching like someone said

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.