Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engagement via comments has definitely decreased dramatically though. That’s what me wonder if they were deleting most. Might be good by some people’s standards but significant decrease…

QUOTE="user12342626367374, post: 9360003, member: 308508"]
Kacis like to follow ratio is extremely high for an inflencer she should be averaging at around 40,000 to be considered to have ‘good engagement’ but averages at 172,000. Could they be bots? Maybe but usually bots are just used to follow accounts rather than leave interaction (so accounts with high followers but very low engagement >3%)
She averages at 350 comments post which when compared with influencers with larger followering but similar likes like Saffron Barker it’s pretty similar/higher.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Engagement via comments has definitely decreased dramatically though. That’s what me wonder if they were deleting most. Might be good by some people’s standards but significant decrease…
Instagram has changed a lot in 2 years, I wouldn’t say it’s personal to Kaci account, using the Saffron Barker example again she was averaging at 1.5/2k comments on each post 2 years ago; Likewise with other young influencers such as the Tomlinson twins and smaller influencers such as Ami Charlize. There’s trends in how people use Instagram and people commenting has become a loss less common that 2 years ago. And if her engagement is extremely good for an influencer, baring in mind her engagement in 17-18% and a ‘good’ engagement is considered 5-6%.

Reactions: 1
Are you Kaci Jay’s biggest fan- you always seem to stick up for her.

Saffron Barker has been around a lot longer and her engagement will naturally drop off. Ami Charlz is a child.

I’m not disputing the engagement rate, but whether they delete comments majoratively .

Instagram has changed a lot in 2 years, I wouldn’t say it’s personal to Kaci account, using the Saffron Barker example again she was averaging at 1.5/2k comments on each post 2 years ago; Likewise with other young influencers such as the Tomlinson twins and smaller influencers such as Ami Charlize. There’s trends in how people use Instagram and people commenting has become a loss less common that 2 years ago. And if her engagement is extremely good for an influencer, baring in mind her engagement in 17-18% and a ‘good’ engagement is considered 5-6%.

Reactions: 3
Nothing I hate more than obsessive fan girls that defend their every move😑 like come on admit they’ve got lazy with content and are only in it for the money- it’s clear as day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has scoliosis too but is fused now. I could always spot when her scoliosis had increased as her pectus looked worse. Hope it doesn't give you too many problems. X
Not really. I developed it as a teenager, but didn't actually recognise I had it until I was an adult. I have a heart murmur (but my heart is normal was discovered accidentally) and don't have a great lung capacity. Hope your daughter isn't too affected by it/the scoliosis.
It does definitely change your shape though, I could never have a flat stomach even at my slimmest and I think it's just due to the slightly different organ position 😏

They uploaded a video asking for someone to work for them.
Maybe their videos will be better and have more ideas when this new person joins

I don’t think she will end up even getting a car for her 17th tbh, she hasn’t expressed any interest in driving nor has she done her theory or started lessons. If they do get her a car for her 17th it will be a waste of money i don’t see her actullay having her license for atleast 2 years
Not being awful or throwing hate but my 17 yr old is very near to test ready but she hasn’t put on social media she has passed her theory or that she has been taking lessons Kaci might of done it all with out us knowing, I know highly unlikely but just an idea

Not being awful or throwing hate but my 17 yr old is very near to test ready but she hasn’t put on social media she has passed her theory or that she has been taking lessons Kaci might of done it all with out us knowing, I know highly unlikely but just an idea
Kaci isn’t 17 till June so she can’t take her theory yet
I think she will want to keep it quiet but her parents will post it all over social media to get the views and click bait to say she failed when she passed

Reactions: 5
Kaci isn’t 17 till June so she can’t take her theory yet
I think she will want to keep it quiet but her parents will post it all over social media to get the views and click bait to say she failed when she passed
Ahh makes more sense I thought she was same age as my daughter but she’s a year younger

Anyone seen the new video? Kaci got a 1.5k bag and Grace got the new iPhone - Joel paid for both

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t see an issue with Grace getting the iPhone since it was Kaci’s fault her old one broke. Kaci may not have known Grace had her phone in the sea and sounded like she was just having fun and that it was an accident.

Anyone seen the new video? Kaci got a 1.5k bag and Grace got the new iPhone - Joel paid for both
The amount of money they spend on materialistic items is insane. At least Grace’s wasn’t 100% materialistic, she mentioned her phone had been dunked into the sea by one of her sisters. It does show how vapid their life is though, how little care they have when spending obscene amount of money. Tbf though, it does beg the question surrounding family vlogging that is Joel’s money anymore his than their’s? After all, they are making money by appearing on the family channel

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The amount of money they spend on materialistic items is insane. At least Grace’s wasn’t 100% materialistic, she mentioned her phone had been dunked into the sea by one of her sisters. It does show how vapid their life is though, how little care they have when spending obscene amount of money. Tbf though, it does beg the question surrounding family vlogging that is Joel’s money anymore his than their’s? After all, they are making money by appearing on the family channel
I agree I think technically they should be paid something so I guess getting these bags etc as well as money being put away for the future is pretty fair. If it was me I’d want something now and not just want money for the future as it would make me want to carry on which would make the future better rather than just the promise somethings there for the future

Reactions: 6
I wish they’d let Andre control their day- he seems sweet and he probably hasnt had the chance before.
I agree with the something now thing as a motivation factor, but a 1.5k bag for a 16 year old 😮

I agree I think technically they should be paid something so I guess getting these bags etc as well as money being put away for the future is pretty fair. If it was me I’d want something now and not just want money for the future as it would make me want to carry on which would make the future better rather than just the promise somethings there for the future

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen their new video and when they went to the mall? As Dubai is highly religious it is the law for people, even tourists, to dress modestly and appropriately yet Kaci was walking around like that? They should learn some respect for the country seeing as it’s the only place they seem to want to be

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen their new video and when they went to the mall? As Dubai is highly religious it is the law for people, even tourists, to dress modestly and appropriately yet Kaci was walking around like that? They should learn some respect for the country seeing as it’s the only place they seem to want to be
It’s Ramadan too

I’m surprised they didn’t kick her out

they normally ask you to leave and find modest clothes to wear

Reactions: 7
I would expect it to be quite cool in there too, hot countries usually are on it with the air con. It was the only place that wasn’t sweltering when I went on hol. They want you to be comfortable so you stay longer

So so true, especially in muslims holy month on Ramadan. Find it so disrespectful. My friend who is muslim & lives in Dubai always says many people who dress inappropriately in public places (e.g the mall) get red carded and told to change. I’m surprised this didn’t happen to Kaci.

Reactions: 8
I was just wondering how is Andre related to the family? At first I thought he was Rolands child but I don’t think he is? Sorry for the basic question. I remember watching them when they did challenges years ago and I just saw them again recently 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.