Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have to have certain vaccinations status to enter certain countries still? That could be the reason they keep going to the same places?

Reactions: 2
Do you have to have certain vaccinations status to enter certain countries still? That could be the reason they keep going to the same places?
Yeh I think Dubai as long as over 12 years and your vaccinated your no tests and under 12s too is fine to enter without vaccine? But USA I’m pretty sure you need tests even if vaccinated not sure about ages you have to be vaccinated at to enter

I don’t religiously follow but have assumed from previous reading -this lot was quite ok before they made it big on utube and although DVG are miles above that Ingham lot in quality of home/clothes/hygiene and I am presuming have not had all the scandals that follow Inghams every move, I wonder how it will effect these families like DVD and FIZZ Fam (although fizzfam numbers are bouncing up and down-and no wonder the mother is a fruit loop who thinks she is the same age as her eldest daughter ) -when the bubble bursts like it has for the Inghams and views go from 500K views to a few thousand.
Also I though Joel’s explanation re their holidays and future holidays very arrogant and entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probably celebrating the money they made off their pop up shop. Even with expenses they could easily have made 6 figures.
There’s loads of places they could go to. You don’t have to go somewhere to get a tan for every holiday (although a bit of sun is nice) there’s lots of cultural places to explore.

Probably celebrating the money they made off their pop up shop. Even with expenses they could easily have made 6 figures.
There’s loads of places they could go to. You don’t have to go somewhere to get a tan for every holiday (although a bit of sun is nice) there’s lots of cultural places to explore.

I think with young kids and a baby though they probably don’t want to be walking around a lot, probably just want their kids to have fun in the sun 😆

not trying to defend them here but neither joel or sarah mentioned that they were buying kaci a car, they said they were going car shopping- i’m sure i can recall in videos before when speaking about her youtube money that’s been put away that kaci is using it towards a car/house etc. so if she’s buying it herself then why shouldn’t she be able to get whatever car she likes seeing as she did actually earn that money (as well as her parents money tbf)

Reactions: 11
On the last trip Kaci was complaining that Grace picked an indoor activity for the last day when she wanted to work on her tan. I think we know who wants the sun holidays 😂

They go to theme parks and shopping malls and have a pushchair for Sophie designed for older children with special needs and I think a double pushchair for Chloe and the baby so if they wanted to do cultural stuff they easily could. I think Sophie and the baby were kept out of the sun mostly anyway.

I think with young kids and a baby though they probably don’t want to be walking around a lot, probably just want their kids to have fun in the sun 😆
not trying to defend them here but neither joel or sarah mentioned that they were buying kaci a car, they said they were going car shopping- i’m sure i can recall in videos before when speaking about her youtube money that’s been put away that kaci is using it towards a car/house etc. so if she’s buying it herself then why shouldn’t she be able to get whatever car she likes seeing as she did actually earn that money (as well as her parents money tbf)
I agree and if she wants the added stress of having just passed and trying to park an expensive car
good luck to her. It’s difficult enough when you’ve just passed being alone and trying to learn how to do things in any car without knowing any mistake could cost you thousands. It’s not even the money though, it’s just the anxiety of not wanting to damage your car.

Reactions: 5
Only just found this thread ... so sorry for late arrival. This lot popped-up on my radar sometime back and forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn but they give me THE CREEPS. Well, he does ... the 'Dad'. The kids seem to just be following their parents lead, ie: Rampant consumerism. It's pretty disturbing. Am I off-base on this? Have a missed something?

Reactions: 7
Only just found this thread ... so sorry for late arrival. This lot popped-up on my radar sometime back and forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn but they give me THE CREEPS. Well, he does ... the 'Dad'. The kids seem to just be following their parents lead, ie: Rampant consumerism. It's pretty disturbing. Am I off-base on this? Have a missed something?
I do kinda see what you mean. They don't give me creeps as such, but I do think Joel and Sarah try too hard to be the kids friends.

Going back to the holiday thing. I think it's much better going on holiday together all the time than spending money constantly on designer products. 💸💸

just saw their stories...making Kaci feel bad for 'losing' sophie. Urrrm no she isn't the parent she is 16, you want a ton of kids you watch them. Can't stand parents who pop out too many kids then expect the older kids to be parents/babysitters while they sit on their arses.

Reactions: 19
just saw their stories...making Kaci feel bad for 'losing' sophie. Urrrm no she isn't the parent she is 16, you want a ton of kids you watch them. Can't stand parents who pop out too many kids then expect the older kids to be parents/babysitters while they sit on their arses.
To be fair they didn’t necessarily make her look after Sophie but I think the joke itself was a bit cruel I hope they didn’t continue it for long because it would have been scary for her

Reactions: 4
all parents of youtuber children are creepy and immoral

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Exactly.. The inghams don't go on holiday. They live in a van for half the year.. That's not a holiday.
Sadly they used to have fabulous Florida gifted holidays etc ….can you imagine DVG in the DPD Delivery van / Cess pit -No? Neither can I -Can you imagine the older girls going off with their baby wipes under their arm for a tit in the woods like the Ingham girls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker and just made an account but I feel really sorry for these kids, it’s like their mum and dad are very materialistic so have suggested a YouTube channel and the children have agreed ( as they would) and have now turned out the same a their parents through no fault of their own they’re just copying like any kids do.

i also feel bad for Kaci and Grace as they want to make careers out of infulenceing but it only takes one slip to be cancelled - then what do they do?

I wish them the best but they’ve changed so much and it’s sad to see

Reactions: 6
I know it’s probably really petty but I really wish they would stop tagging themselves as being in Marbella. My family have a villa in the area they are actually staying in and it’s roughly 30 mins from Marbella, and 15 from the providence of Marbella. It’s the same place Elliot wright has a restaurant and since then people go and class it as Marbella. We don’t want to be classed as the same place!

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker and just made an account but I feel really sorry for these kids, it’s like their mum and dad are very materialistic so have suggested a YouTube channel and the children have agreed ( as they would) and have now turned out the same a their parents through no fault of their own they’re just copying like any kids do.

i also feel bad for Kaci and Grace as they want to make careers out of infulenceing but it only takes one slip to be cancelled - then what do they do?

I wish them the best but they’ve changed so much and it’s sad to see
Look, I am quite a judgemental person, I do make snap judgements on people I don't know. It's a flaw, I admit that. And I am more than happy to be proved wrong. To me, when I first saw these people (the parents) the vibe they gave off to me was: Grifters. A couple who were not particularly bright and didn't particularly want to work for a living. The bloke seems to be the driving force and he's the one I find creepy, he reminds me of a grown-up version of a member of a boyband but with less talent, but he obviously want to be 'famous'. Personally speaking, if I had teenage daughters I would of course encourage them to do (within reason) whatever they wanted in life, but I wouldn't groom them into becoming 'influencers' ... I'd try to steer them into focusing on education, or a vocation. As the above person mentions, when the bottom falls-out of this enterprise what will the girls have to fall back-on? A 'Des Vu' crappy tracksuit business? I think not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.