Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays video was so boring. They have so much potential to make better content! People do these “challenges” to become popular and build a fan base and they don’t need to do that. They need to cater to the fanbase they already have. They really are going to start having people lose interest in them soon if they keep making the same boring content as I noticed even a few of their fans in the comments picked up on it being not interesting to watch as they know it’s fake.
Another holiday which means…another week or 2 without any videos!

That video was so boring clicked off halfway through. Did they get ‘caught’ or how did ending go?
They got “caught” and ran out of the fire exit with the alarms going off.

Reactions: 2
They’re going Dubai bc Sarah sent Roland weather for it.. why go twice within 6 months literally no point unless it’s gifted!

Reactions: 10
I mean I’d definitely go twice in 6months if I could afford it 🤷‍♀️ I’d probably pick two different places but I’d they like it there why not

I personally wouldnt have thought they would have got much out of two trips to the same place, especially within weeks of each other. It will definitely be way too hot for the little ones in the summer though as it’s over 40 degrees 🥵

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice that kaci and grace seem to have lost a a noticeable amount of weight recently? Just seems quite worrying as they’re both so young ☹

Reactions: 15
This is going to sound mean, but I’m glad for once Kaci is the one without a “friend” on holiday. She’s had Ava with her on almost every holiday and Grace has had nobody. I’m glad Grace has Lilly and also that Ralph and Andre have each other. I bet Kaci feels lost…

Anyone else notice that kaci and grace seem to have lost a a noticeable amount of weight recently? Just seems quite worrying as they’re both so young ☹
Yes I was thinking this, especially kaci. I feel like grace’s was natural with her body changes but kaci’s does seem a bit worrying. I really hope she’s okay

Reactions: 5
does anyone know if grace and that lot (uk youngers) has fallen out with ami charlize. they always seemed to be close but suddenly haven’t spoke or liked eachothers instagrams in a while. was early to one of amis tiktoks and someone said oh dvg are in dubai you should go meet them!! and she just replied ‘ik’, she got a lot of backlash for being rude to the fan and now has deleted the tik tok all together. ami also did a say it or shot it and one of the questions was who do you hate out of the uk youngers and they all just laughed and skipped the question. not sure if i’m overthinking it but it does seem fishy !!

does anyone know if grace and that lot (uk youngers) has fallen out with ami charlize. they always seemed to be close but suddenly haven’t spoke or liked eachothers instagrams in a while. was early to one of amis tiktoks and someone said oh dvg are in dubai you should go meet them!! and she just replied ‘ik’, she got a lot of backlash for being rude to the fan and now has deleted the tik tok all together. ami also did a say it or shot it and one of the questions was who do you hate out of the uk youngers and they all just laughed and skipped the question. not sure if i’m overthinking it but it does seem fishy !!
I think they’ve just naturally drifted when you’re that age you do change groups, I saw video I think she said it’s hard for them to meet up so aren’t as close, and I guess it’s hard being in public eye to get people off their case like they can’t win rlly

Honestly what is wrong with these appearance obsessed young girls that they can’t go on holiday without going to a bloody gym. Grace is absolutely TINY at the moment, working out really shouldn’t be at the top of her list of priorities while on a family holiday.

Reactions: 8
Saw ALOAD of people saying that Ami said she was “too famous” which is ironic because Ami got most her fame from grace

Reactions: 4
5438428C-4F40-4DB6-BFB4-EC11BF3ACD14.png
Harriet Allies one if the UK Youngers commented this (the user person is her). Grace won’t be there because she’s in Dubai but willbe interesting to see if Ami goes

Interesting that they didn’t bring the babysitter this time, haven’t seen her in a while (although I don’t watch them anymore). Guessing they weren’t willing to pay for her to come out with them?

Interesting that they didn’t bring the babysitter this time, haven’t seen her in a while (although I don’t watch them anymore). Guessing they weren’t willing to pay for her to come out with them?
Maybe because they went with Roland and his kids? Also are they staying in a villa? Looked like they had a private pool probably easier to keep an eye on the kids without other people around

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.