Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also he hasn’t taken into consideration there are a lot of jealous bitter people out there who wouldn’t think twice about cloning kacis plates to go through speed cameras etc.
The fact she is 17 and has bought her first car which wasn’t cheap..especially at a time when a lot of people are struggling.

Reactions: 8
Also he hasn’t taken into consideration there are a lot of jealous bitter people out there who wouldn’t think twice about cloning kacis plates to go through speed cameras etc.
The fact she is 17 and has bought her first car which wasn’t cheap..especially at a time when a lot of people are struggling.
Are these people REALLY that famous? I'm sort of interested in them insofar as I can't believe these people who don't offer ANYTHING have made so much money from essentially doing NOTHING.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe he actually thinks he is right on the numberplate debate. Like thought it was common knowledge not to show your numberplate especially on social media. As people have said there are some creeps in the world who will legit follow her around like stalkers. For example they find the car in a shopping parking lot, they wait and then follow her to try and get a glimpse or whatever. I also feel so bad for Sarah. It must be so annoying being filmed while stressing about getting everyone to the airport.

Maddie is so cute though! Sound like Coco and Maddie were playing up on the plane. Legit does not sound like a very relaxing journey at all ahahha

Reactions: 10
Are these people REALLY that famous? I'm sort of interested in them insofar as I can't believe these people who don't offer ANYTHING have made so much money from essentially doing NOTHING.
Oh god no I don’t class them as famous but they have a large following/ social media presence and not everyone who watches are fans.
That’s all I was meaning.
I personally think this influencer world is mad but there you go

Reactions: 3
they're not "famous" in the way we would define the word - but having a large presence on social media means the girls are definitely recognisable and have a large fan base of other teens - thus it goes without saying that there are likely people who are jealous of them, and/or have creepy/harmful intentions. and i'm not saying anyone would necessarily go out of their way to seek Kaci out, but there are some weird people out there, and sharing her numberplate makes her even more likely to be recognised, which places her at unnecessary risk. it's one thing being recognised in public and being asked to pose for selfies, but it's different if you're driving alone in your car and being followed - sure, it's unlikely to happen, but if i was a parent, i wouldn't take the risk. 🤷🏻‍♂️

even a situation where someone who is jealous of Kaci being able to buy a new car could take advantage of knowing her number plate, to damage her car or whatever, because if they saw it parked somewhere, they'd know it was hers! it just seemed a stupid and unnecessary detail to publicise!

Reactions: 7
Joel was definitely in the wrong for asking his 17 year old daughter to sit alone on the plane if they were asked to move.. i mean god help him being alone with a baby.. it was kaci’s birthday trip for goodness sake, let the girl sit with her friends and sort it out between you and Sarah!

Also sarah telling kaci she couldn’t have the room she liked with her friends on her birthday trip.. if I was Ava or Chloe I wouldn’t want to go on holiday with them again that’s for sure! Basically unpaid babysitters!

Reactions: 16
Joel was definitely in the wrong for asking his 17 year old daughter to sit alone on the plane if they were asked to move.. i mean god help him being alone with a baby.. it was kaci’s birthday trip for goodness sake, let the girl sit with her friends and sort it out between you and Sarah!

Also sarah telling kaci she couldn’t have the room she liked with her friends on her birthday trip.. if I was Ava or Chloe I wouldn’t want to go on holiday with them again that’s for sure! Basically unpaid babysitters!
Why didn’t they just pay to book seats so they could all sit together?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Sarah’s sisters video? I thought it would have been nice for Kaci or Grace to have at least let one of their children win. Not like Kaci or Grace need £500!! If that was me I’d 100% have “accidentally” fallen off to let a child win.

Reactions: 9
Is it normal for a teenage girl to wear a thong bikini in front of her dad? I'd be absolutely mortified personally

Reactions: 21
Is it normal for a teenage girl to wear a thong bikini in front of her dad? I'd be absolutely mortified personally
I wasnt allowed to wear a mini skirt out when I was her age god know how my parents would react if I put that on. They are trying too hard to be her friend and not their parent because they had her young and never grew up themselves.

Reactions: 15
Thought Sarah was so rude filming them poor guys struggling to fit the blow up slide in the villa. She could’ve offered to help!! If I was delivering something I certainly wouldn’t want to be filmed struggling with it for the world to see

Reactions: 13
I see Joel didnt want to get his clothes wet to save his daughter!!! My god man jump in !!
on another note I love how Sarah spoke to Sophie when she was scared to go down the slide I thought that was amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sometimes they act like the younger kids are an inconvenience but when they get a good moment out of the kids for content they are right there with the camera or phone filming.

Reactions: 12
I see Joel didnt want to get his clothes wet to save his daughter!!! My god man jump in !!
on another note I love how Sarah spoke to Sophie when she was scared to go down the slide I thought that was amazing
Indeed! That was such a sweet moment! I love when YouTubers show an actual human side

• Heart
Reactions: 5
FEA96F31-549A-45DD-A0D3-68138B9D33AA.png

This looks as if they’re giving Madison away 😂. On a serious note, it’s sad how Joel has already exploited her so much and she’s not even 1 yet. He definitely just sees his kids as performers, he doesn’t actually parent them.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1347967
This looks as if they’re giving Madison away 😂. On a serious note, it’s sad how Joel has already exploited her so much and she’s not even 1 yet. He definitely just sees his kids as performers, he doesn’t actually parent them.
And can we also talk about the fact that from this ad/all ads that they do they get thousands for it? Like minimal work for 💰💰💰 and they say how they work so hard like what?? And in that video where they said that it’s okay they get paid more than doctors!!!!

Reactions: 6
Who were the three people who turned up for Kaci's birthday?

There was waaaaay to much skin on show throughout that vlog.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.