Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Since she’s got the money to do so I don’t see much of an issue with Kaci buying a nice car now. At least she recognised she wouldn’t have been able to buy it without her fans. Joel and Sarah have got way more out of being influencers yet barely recognise their followers.
4702559E-9EF0-4865-BBB6-A578237E8B9F.png

Reactions: 17

yuza

Chatty Member
Kaci’s vocab, attitude and the way she speaks is so embarrassing - why’s she forcing the word ‘bare’ every other sentence 😂😂 she just generally sounds so lower class which clearly isn’t the aesthetic she’s going for xxxxx
She sounds like a 12 year old trying to act cool around their mates 🤣🤣 she’s so embarrassing. “Bare”, “bruv”, the constant putting Grace down, disrespectful comments, the way she treats Sophie. It’s all disgusting behaviour and definitely not what people look up to in an influencer.

I feel so strongly about the way Grace is treated, as I am also that child in my family. I have an older sister who was exactly like Kaci (we don’t speak anymore). She would always put me down, make comments about things I enjoyed and tried to embarrass me all the time. Those comments stuck in my head as I grew up and I spiralled into a dark depression and didn’t want to be alive. I thought everyone thought that about me because she’s always drum it into my head.
Kaci has always picked on Grace and Grace used to laugh it off but now she genuinely seems upset. Grace enjoys her pets, she loves collecting her little random items and her fashion. And those are such beautiful traits to have, yet Kaci always has an issue. In a video in the old house, Grace asked for a fish and Kaci replied with “no, you have to start saying no she can’t get everything she wants” and Joel shut her down with “you get everything you want, nails, hair, piercings” and I’m so glad he did.
In the latest video, Kaci commented everything negative about Grace, and even purposely wrecked her bedroom just because she couldn’t handle the attention being on Grace for a minute. The bratty behaviour of no-one ever helping her out, well Kaci, with that attitude I wouldn’t either.
I really hope Grace is okay, she seems to have a lovely group of friends and her own personality and interests. I feel I connect a lot to Grace and I wish her happiness, the happiness I never got to have.

Last edited:
  • Wow

user2683245

Personally i think kaci is a lot more annoying than grace, she thinks she’s a “main character” when realistically she’s a knock off younger Chloe burrows. I think grace is a genuinely kind girl but her ego has increased due to her family (especially kaci and Joel). The “fame” won’t last as their audience get older they’ll lose interest and by that time there will be a new family channel to replace them. Family channels are becoming less and less popular

account70032

VIP Member
Kaci and Chloe are very loud attention seekers who always want their voices to be heard which is one of the reasons they get a lot of attention and get spoiled to keep them quiet , Sophie has special needs so understandably that requires a lot of attention from her parents , Maddie is a baby so she needs obviously needs a lot of attention and then there’s Grace and she’s spoiled too she doesn’t go without anything materialistic cause all the kids equally spoiled but attention wise I think Grace gets the least attention cause she’s a little quieter than the others and also cause she’s one of the older kids they let her do her own thing as she doesn’t require as much looking after but I think the fact she’s given all this freedom without her parents keeping an eye on her has made her change a bit as a person and not in a good way. She has a follow the crowd personality and seems to base her whole personality off of social media and what is cool to do rather than developing her own opinions. She constantly has all her little fans saying she’s had a glow up all because she’s lost weight and changed her hair and when I see comments like that it makes me sad cause if you’re reading comments like that about yourself then you’re going to feel good about how you look cause people are constantly telling you how much better you look so then you develop an ego but what’s sad about that is Grace didn’t have or need a glow up as she’s always been a pretty girl and her body has always been perfectly fine and healthy but it’s clear her diet has had an effect on her weight causing a big weight loss and not only that she looks withdrawn and tired all the time and as a parent they should be noticing that and worried about her cause in my opinion she doesn’t seem herself and her relationship with Joel has changed so much too they’re not close anymore like they used to be and she seems uncomfortable and awkward around him and not in a typical teenage way but more in a way of like he’s a stranger that she doesn’t know how to talk to.
YouTube family vloggers think having all this money and spoiling their kids is the best way to live life but they don’t realise how it’s all too good to be true cause with the good comes the bad and you can see how much it’s changed the kids. I also think Grace and Kaci have a lot of fake friends especially Grace you can tell they only hang around with her because of who she is being part of a successful family channel. She was always quite shy and when she started secondary school I remember her saying everyone recognised her from the channel and wants to be friends with her so she became popular instantly not because of her personality but her social media fame.
Also many times now Sarah has made comments and thrown shade at Joel implying she’s always left looking after the 3 younger kids and he doesn’t do much so I don’t know if he goes out somewhere a lot or what that’s all about but clearly there’s a bit of unhappiness there from Sarah. There are things I like about this family and I like that the kids get an education but they need to stop focusing on the money and protect their kids mentally

Reactions: 16

yuza

Chatty Member
The constant designer rubbish is so damaging. Comments of them saying anything around £200-£500 is affordable, are they serious!!! Imagine their young fans hearing that. I myself am I mum of multiple children, I am struggling with money, relying on our local libraries free picnic during the summer holidays to feed my children lunch, and I don’t eat to be able to feed them dinner. I know they can afford it, but hearing a 17 year old child say that she’s been saying she wants a £10,000 bracelet for a while just hurts me. £10,000 would change mine and my babies lives, to them it’s just metal around the wrist. I wish they were more relatable, yes it’s a challenge but you can do shopping challenges that don’t involve designer and every item being above £100!

• Heart

LLR

Just heard Joel say they are test driving a Kia Ev6 for kaci's 17th. That's around 40 to 50k.
In the current economic climate I can't imagine many of their fans or their parents being in a position to buy a car like this. Also don't most 17 year olds get small, basic cars to start off with then after a year or 2 upgrade?
Video is sponsored by Kia though so that's probably the only reason they're doing it. Kaci will probably get whatever car she wants, she might even end up with a more expensive one.

briannajaynehawkes

Joel was definitely in the wrong for asking his 17 year old daughter to sit alone on the plane if they were asked to move.. i mean god help him being alone with a baby.. it was kaci’s birthday trip for goodness sake, let the girl sit with her friends and sort it out between you and Sarah!

Also sarah telling kaci she couldn’t have the room she liked with her friends on her birthday trip.. if I was Ava or Chloe I wouldn’t want to go on holiday with them again that’s for sure! Basically unpaid babysitters!

exfzndg

Hi guys, so I am a DVG fan (well, used to be) and I really wanted to come on here to explain my experience I had with them (mostly Joel) that made me very uncomfortable.
I watched DVG for a few years, absolutely loving their content and supporting everything they do. When they bought out Des Vu, I was so excited for it and I’ve ordered a piece from nearly every launch because the style just suits my life style so much (I play a lot of sports and it’s brilliant for training and it’s amazing quality, I will say). I happened to be in London on the day of the pop up shop and at first, I wasn’t going to go as I saw from Instagram that it was full of young girls and all I wanted to do was go in, buy an item and leave again. It got towards the end of the day and I was nearby so decided to pop in, I only had to wait 10 minutes or so. I was greeted by Joel at the door who then took me over to the clothing and stood hovering over me as I was deciding on what piece I wanted to get. This alone felt uncomfortable as I just wanted to look before choosing but I felt very pressured to hurry up and just spend money. Once I chose the item I wanted, this is when I felt the most uncomfortable. Joel asks me for my clothes size (understandable as he had to go and collect the right item), but instead of asking “what size would you like this in?”, it was “what size are you?”. As a young woman I felt very uncomfortable, especially seeing everyone else around me have females helping them out and I had Joel. When I replied, he looked me up and down!!!! and replied with “yeah, that would look great on you!” By this point I just wanted to leave. After I had paid for my item, Sarah was walking passed me and I gave her a little hello as I was walking out of the shop, I got ignored. By this point, I came away feeling very uncomfortable, conscious about my size and just unhappy. I spoke to a few of my friends afterwards who agreed with me that Joel shouldn’t be speaking to people in this way, he had no idea how old I was and from what I could see, the shop was full of girls younger than me. It was probably innocent & Joel was roped in to help with the sales, but I feel like he was very intrusive and I did not appreciate his comments about my body. I am now no longer a fan, as I can’t bring myself to watch their content without seeing Joel and remembering my experience. It’s sad.

• Haha
  • Sad

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but newer car = less problems. I don’t think it’s practical getting a new car as a first car but baring in mind this car is nearly 3 years old it’s gonna be more trustworthy than something 6/7 years old

Youknow33

Kaci’s vocab, attitude and the way she speaks is so embarrassing - why’s she forcing the word ‘bare’ every other sentence 😂😂 she just generally sounds so lower class which clearly isn’t the aesthetic she’s going for xxxxx

user2683245

Nothing I hate more than obsessive fan girls that defend their every move😑 like come on admit they’ve got lazy with content and are only in it for the money- it’s clear as day

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Just watched a couple of their videos for background noise and they’re so dull. One was the swapping credit cards video and tbh Kaci and Sarah did seem to have some fun but it was just a bit boring seeing them walk around shops. Also the morning routine was just a re film of a video they’ve done before, just with Joel holding a baby and Sarah telling us a few things she does to get everyone sorted. Both videos seemed quite poorly put together, especially with Joel cutting in sponsored segments and they always end in a rushed way, as opposed to having a proper outro like they used to. I wonder if Joel’s got too lazy now to edit properly so that’s why they hired an editor, but now the style of their videos have changed and they’re all just less into it and just film to find their lifestyle. I also think the older girls are getting disinterested which might also be why videos don’t end properly and seem rushed because they probably don’t want to hang around all day to film.
The comments are really annoying too. They’re all arse licking comments and half of them start with “can we just appreciate” what are we appreciating? The fact two grown adults are exploiting their children for views and are too lazy to film any proper content so just film their daily life or themselves spending ridiculous amounts of money. One day these fans are going to grow up and move on, even their kids are bored of the same old content.

• Heart
It’s the fucking attitude that does it for me. So cocky and trying act smart. Instead of just saying ‘thanks for the concern but I think it’s fine’ or something like that, he had to act like an arse, pretending everyone is who messaged is being ridiculous 🙄
I don’t know what the harm is in knowing someone’s reg, but considering how well known they are and how young the girls are, I’d always air on the side of keeping as much private as possible.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Of course they got wrist tattoos 😂😂 I'm a miserable old bugger, but I think tattoos should have a meaning, or represent something. Not just be a 'pretty picture' on your skin.

Does anyone else find it odd that Grace doesn't appear to have gone out with them on 'girls night'?

And that bikini 🫣 no dad (or Instagram) needs to know how much a 17yo waxes

• Haha

paigelemonade

VIP Member
i'm gonna be honest lol, for my 21st i got a trip to vegas and a car. for my 18th i also got a trip to new york.
if your family has the means of course they're going to treat you and make things special, i do think the excessive designer buying is pointless and teaching them wrong morals, my dad has always "spoiled" me so to say, but has always crossed the line at designer things as it's a waste of money. he'd rather me have experiences
I think the problem was Sarah saying she didn’t know what to get for Kaci. When they had the holiday booked (Sarahs sister Emma mentioned her and her family were going in a video filmed a week ago so it was deffo planned) and buying her a car.

I can’t stand this family now, there’s no wholesome or warming vibe. Just spend, spend, spend and flaunt, flaunt, flaunt. Sarah thinking she was Beyoncé turning down photos was ridiculous, it’s only because of these fans that they can afford holidays/cars but they think they’re so superior now. I much prefer Sarah’s sister’s channel now (The three piggotts) a much more realistic and relaxed vibe, with funny, genuine parents and authentic relationships with their grateful kids. Much more of an appreciative family

Jordan101

So somethings been bothering me … for kacis birthday they’re taking her on holiday and they’re buying her a brand new car … yet the other day Sarah put on her story “I don’t know what to get Kaci for her birthday “ like WHAT?! You’ve got her a holiday and a car what do you mean you don’t know what to get she doesn’t need anything else that’s ridiculous even small things she doesn’t need in addition to those presents

Tublet83

VIP Member
Their fashion label isn’t exactly Gucci, it’s just generic cheap joggers with a name printed on 😂

I think they need to get over themselves