Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
She slates England yet meanwhile she sits in her British room with her flag wallpaper and Union jack cushions cos she loves England. Nahhh hun you're just a twat.

Reactions: 20

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Naaaaaaa CURVYjuice, you know you look slimmer. You’re “working out” and you posted that you’re at your “happy weight”. You post SO many attention seeking pictures and recently did stories about engagement. You know EXACTLY what you’re fucking doing, you Regina George bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I wonder if anyone’s gonna tell her the strips are not working & her teeth are not white 🤷‍♀️

So she was quite happy to gain the majority of her followers by being a weight loss account, has started showing her daily exercise routine, photoshops her photos to appear slimming & calls herself Curvyluce but states her weight should not define her??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Begging for engagement “nO sUpPorT” then shares “you’re more than your Instagram” quote, fuck is she doing really?

Support what? A thirsty photo? Or, are you talking about your constant fast fashion aff link shills and glasses ADs? Has your commission income dropped, AnGeL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

KJW

She really is a sad pathetic bitch! I personally know her outside of IG and TRUST me when I say she is a cow! Bullied me personally and try’s to play the victim, would not piss on the cow if she was on fire.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Curvyjuice is the most bothered unbothered bitch going. She chats pure drivel and everything she does on Instagram is for attention. Her attitude stinks just as much as her shitty cig breath.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
17954ECC-EB96-42E2-9F16-43D6530433C4.jpeg

Maybe because she’s a passive aggressive bitchy mismatched troll cunt is why she’s not getting much ReAcH.

• Wow
  • Angry

KJW

@lolly21 Oh the list is HUGE!!! In high school spread all kinds of lies and rumours about me, tried to claim I only joined our local SW to stalk her, I have Harry Potter tattoos claimed I coped her! She went on her IG and said she was scared of me because I was stalking her all lies. And then her little “fans” sent me all kinds of messages even death treats towards my child. When I called her out all I got was “well maybe you shouldn’t have the same tattoos and same style IG” 🤦🏼‍♀️ We both started out logged our SW journey but yeah I was copying her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I'm gonna say it - Lucy is what us good old Englanders call a flag shagger. I'm not on about those who are just genuinely proud of the country, I'm on about the type of person that thinks England (which is the country I'm referring too and Luce seems soooo in love with) is the best, and only, place in the world and thinks the royals are some plinth of glory and we should all bow down and lick the shoes of them and the government. Mostly identifies with the Tory party and being a racist (I'm not saying Lucy is a racist as idk this, however most flag shaggers are)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15