Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t want to talk about weight but constantly goes on about sizing and sizes and then posts 2 workout videos?!? Confused much! Also is anyone else sceptical that she lost 2 stone without doing any kind of diet?
Yes completely! Especially with the amount she drinks. 100% she must be skipping meals or doing something unhealthy. I’m calorie counting, I’ve cut out booze/takeaways and I’m exercising more, yet I’ve not lost 2 stone since Christmas (and I’m the same-ish size as her)! She’s drinking wine daily and has recently had a few takeaways... something doesn’t add up. Full disclosure: I’m probably sceptical because I’m bloody jealous haha

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t want to talk about weight but constantly goes on about sizing and sizes and then posts 2 workout videos?!? Confused much! Also is anyone else sceptical that she lost 2 stone without doing any kind of diet?
Most likely a Snow White diet 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it's just me but the Scottish people I met whilst living there for a while are way more proud of being Scottish vs being British. Regardless I don't know any of them who would have a mini wall dedicated to the Scottish flag and Scottish landmarks.

I can't remember who called it BNP wall but that's all I think of now when I see it on her insta
I definitely feel that this represents most Scottish people, myself included.

Reactions: 3
If I could be arsed I’d ask why she continues to fake tan when she quite clearly cannot bleeping do it. #shitstainedankles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s more or less than 13? I think she looks about that tbh...
oh fair. I just thought she'd be more close to the 15stone she mentioned. But I do think height makes a difference in how you carry weight (that and your body lol).

One can only guess.... ❄❄❄

Reactions: 5
oh fair. I just thought she'd be more close to the 15stone she mentioned. But I do think height makes a difference in how you carry weight (that and your body lol).
She’s chunky for 13 stone she’s tall so can carry abit of weight so I reckon she’s abit heavier than she’s said .... cue a scales photo 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s chunky for 13 stone she’s tall so can carry abit of weight so I reckon she’s abit heavier than she’s said .... cue a scales photo 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m 13 stone 2 lbs and only 5ft2, and personally I would say I look bigger than her so I would definitely say her weight is accurate, especially if she is 5ft 6 as that would make such a difference, also fat/muscle distribution is so different in each person so that changes things

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's just me but the Scottish people I met whilst living there for a while are way more proud of being Scottish vs being British. Regardless I don't know any of them who would have a mini wall dedicated to the Scottish flag and Scottish landmarks.

I can't remember who called it BNP wall but that's all I think of now when I see it on her insta
So weird that she identifies as British not Scottish! I’ve never met anyone from fife who votes Tory like her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, there are a lot of people who identify as British in Scotland but I don’t think they’re overly vocal about it. SNP mob are just very loud so it seems everyone is like that.

Still weird to have a room dedicated to Britain/Scotland/whatever though in your house

Reactions: 5
She’s not 13 stone she’s lying. The comparison photo was posted at the same time as the others in Aug 2017. She is 100% not as slim as she was then. You can tell by her face. Stretching that ‘ish’ at the end of 13.
She looks so good in these!

The british room in her house is so strange. Someone I went to school with had a decor like that. I removed them on everything quite quickly because they voted UKIP and shared britain first posts...

• Haha
I'm sorry, but those clear plastic shoes 🤢 it's similar to what you would get in the poundshop for a dressing up box!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.