Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Lucy La Hughes prancing about with her fanny out in rancid outfits and shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted this saying that Ross has taken these pictures. She literally must have given him her phone because her phone case is empty 😂😂
Literally not candid at all 😂
443C694A-DF97-4A23-9EF0-8736D67020E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice the pattern of her not posting much on Mondays? Wonder why that is hahaha Come down Mondays perhaps. 💭 🤔

Reactions: 6
It amazes me that she really can’t see her lack of engagement is purely her fault for being a salty lil witch when someone dares ask a question…on a post that she encourages engagement on! People are too scared to comment or just in shock that someone has the audacity to try and flog clothes that are bleeping terrible 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She posted a dress and I actually loved it. She then posted the add link but I didn’t purchase it through her link 😂 bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted a dress and I actually loved it. She then posted the add link but I didn’t purchase it through her link 😂 bitter
I never use links for any of the instawankers. I refuse to encourage their behaviour by helping them earn. If an item they're swiping up on is something I like. I just search it and buy directly. I don't even care how petty it is 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.