Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a life outside of Instagram, but assume that strangers will want to see 10 of the same picture of me at the pub with my teeth and nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So trashy... her tits will be swinging by her stomach soon if she decides not to wear a bra for the foreseeable...
Exactly why would you spend all that money on a boob lift and then not look after your boobs properly? I had a lift 9 years ago and even wear a soft bra at night. Surgeon said it would do them good! She even said about her teeth. She said before that she's really self conscious of them and would love them done but it's a lot of money. I think she would have been better off just going to Rigy and Pellar, buying a decent bra and then using that money for her teeth. Seems so odd to me that she doesn't wear a bra. He clothes would hang so much better if she wore a bra!

Reactions: 5
Did she really book a day off to go shopping in Primark??
I'm pretty sure her 4 day week means she gets Friday off.
I’m sure I’ve seen her mention before Monday is her day off but she barely ever seems to be working!!

Reactions: 1
Reckon she reads on here?
I hope she does read on here and actually takes on board what people say about her - I don’t personally follow her anymore I just read about her on here and it’s same tit different day - her trying to fit into clothes 2 sizes too small - her bad attitude - stupid quotes saying be kind but yet she is horrible all of the time to people - I’m glad her engagement is down and I hope it makes her realise that nobody gives a tit about her anymore, she only has followers so not because people
Like her it’s just so they can be nosey to see what a total knob she is. I just Can’t stand the witch. Shame really as I did really like her at one point. Ps - we all know she will lose this weight and then gain it back and more and she will still try and fit her body into clothes 2 sizes too small for her and carry on looking absolutely horrendous with her choices of clothes.

F013935F-B4D3-441C-92F8-A0B320C7DDA8.jpeg
What the actual 😆 glad I’m not her 🤮 #nastygal (nipped on her profile for a nosey hahaha)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope she does read on here and actually takes on board what people say about her - I don’t personally follow her anymore I just read about her on here and it’s same tit different day - her trying to fit into clothes 2 sizes too small - her bad attitude - stupid quotes saying be kind but yet she is horrible all of the time to people - I’m glad her engagement is down and I hope it makes her realise that nobody gives a tit about her anymore, she only has followers so not because people
Like her it’s just so they can be nosey to see what a total knob she is. I just Can’t stand the witch. Shame really as I did really like her at one point. Ps - we all know she will lose this weight and then gain it back and more and she will still try and fit her body into clothes 2 sizes too small for her and carry on looking absolutely horrendous with her choices of clothes.

View attachment 548972 What the actual 😆 glad I’m not her 🤮 #nastygal (nipped on her profile for a nosey hahaha)
It’s absolutely horrific isn’t it
To think she thinks she looks good
Also see with this pic in particular as to just how much she uses filters on her boomerang stories etc
She looks nothing like the photos she puts out
woman

Reactions: 3
So she’s had a tummy bug and not eaten anything since Monday, yet 21 hours ago she posted she was out for a massive pub lunch?? If you’re going to lie at least delete your other stories! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s had a tummy bug and not eaten anything since Monday, yet 21 hours ago she posted she was out for a massive pub lunch?? If you’re going to lie at least delete your other stories! 🙄

Never known anyone have as many tummy bugs/sick days at Lucy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.