Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can be so blunt to people in her comments it pisses me off
Yeah someone asked how she keeps her hair so bright and blonde so she could just recommend a good shampoo but instead she says "I've been to the hairdressers". She's so passive aggressive or just plain aggressive! Like if you hate people that much and gonna be a dick don't have a public insta where you're dying for attention.

Reactions: 13
Yeah someone asked how she keeps her hair so bright and blonde so she could just recommend a good shampoo but instead she says "I've been to the hairdressers". She's so passive aggressive or just plain aggressive! Like if you hate people that much and gonna be a dick don't have a public insta where you're dying for attention.
Someone asked her if she was watching Harry Potter this weekend - which isn’t a random question the girl is obsessed and she wrote ‘no?’ Nothing else just that. Knob

Reactions: 7
She’s bigging up in the style hoping for freebies but previously did nothing but slag them off about sizes and refunds ?! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Someone asked her if she was watching Harry Potter this weekend - which isn’t a random question the girl is obsessed and she wrote ‘no?’ Nothing else just that. Knob
Hi sorry I’m new here, just wanted to add that I saw someone ask her if her glasses were prescription as they liked them - presumably wanted to buy them as well and she was so rude saying ‘of course’ and that she wouldn’t wear fake glasses. Like there’s just absolutely no need to speak to someone like that, just say yes, and that they’re from glassesdirect, considering she’s also an affiliate of theirs!

Also, the way her toes are hanging out the front of her sandals though I can’t cope 😭😭😭

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hi sorry I’m new here, just wanted to add that I saw someone ask her if her glasses were prescription as they liked them - presumably wanted to buy them as well and she was so rude saying ‘of course’ and that she wouldn’t wear fake glasses. Like there’s just absolutely no need to speak to someone like that, just say yes, and that they’re from glassesdirect, considering she’s also an affiliate of theirs!

Also, the way her toes are hanging out the front of her sandals though I can’t cope 😭😭😭
She is an awful person. She is just so bloody rude. Its very clear why the dog and coke head are her only friends.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.