Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
“Don’t comment on my weight but please keep commenting on my weight because I need constant validation from strangers”

Reactions: 13

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Awwwww didn’t I win the title race with curvy luce always one the juice? I like this one too though!!

She’s SO rancid, that lass she attacked has deactivated Instagram cos her ridiculous sheep attacked her. If the comment really upset her THIS MUCH then why not reach out to the lass in DMs and chat there? Oh yeah cos she turned hers off for her MeNtaL HeaLtH but acts like this? Get in the bin, dickhead.

Reactions: 12

Crazymum

VIP Member
Exactly she's such a hypocrite. She was literally so unhappy being heavier and now she's lost weight she's over the moon so just accept the compliments. Don't start having a go at your followers and being a dick. She must be an absolute nightmare
She might have lost weight but she can’t shake that attitude the stupid cow that she is.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
CurvyJuice: my engagement is awful lately

Also CurvyJuice: swipe up to buy every item of clothing I put on my wonky chebs and stinking camel toe so I can earn cash to fund my piss head fucking lifestyle and buy wizard wands

Also CurvyJuice: I have a life outside of Instagram

Make it make sense

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Her last story - I’m sorry you are so sensitive. Classic narcissistic / gas lighting behaviour. She’s absolutely toxic.

FUCKING EYE ROLL

Does she want to shove it down our throats anymore that she’s sooooo fUcKiNg HaPpy 😵💫 Look, I am all for living your best life unapologetically. But generally, when people bang on about how much they love their other halves, how lucky they are and how unbeeeeelievably happy they are, it’s usually the complete opposite. You know the ones, streams of gushing posts about how amazing their relationship is all over socials and next thing, they’re splitsville. Not saying that’s Lucy and Ross but the whole ‘I’m so fucking happy I’m shitting glitter’ thing doesn’t wash with me.

• Heart

Twofor

I swear our Luce said the other day she was scared of clowns and yet here she is dressed like one today 🤡

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
“I don’t do primark hauls because they are not affiliated and I make no money from showing you what I got” is what she should have said.
Omg she is so up herself “I have a life outside of Instagram” errrr you posted about going to primark on...wait for it...Instagram! Don’t pretend you have a life Luce, she just doesn’t want to have to say “I got 20-22 in this” in everything

sailorcherries

VIP Member
She is so incredibly invested in the lives of famous people - the constant sharing of stories; posts on Instagram and Twitter etc when something happens. Prince Phillip's death, Helen McCrory's death, the Johnny Depp court case etc.

Yes the deaths of these two people are sad but for most people they are just a sad event that we hear about. The only people who are suffering personally are their families and friends, which the vast majority of people including Luce are not. I really don't understand the constant sharing and the re-sharing of the personal tributes by people who did know them.

When Prince Phillip died I made a comment about how he had lead a long, interesting life and how his family will be heartbroken. A comment, in a discussion to a friend. I don't have social media tributes because I don't know the man. I certainly haven't made comment every single day for over a week. It's just odd behaviour.

She genuinely seems to have nothing in real life to invest in.

pink_lemonade

Chatty Member
I really can not stand the girl, she’s a fucking bully. How she outed that poor girl on her story the other day when she clearly was going through her own issues and was saying something she thought was a nice comment. She’s a horrible horrible girl. Also what’s the whole issue that no one can point out she’s lost weight... Nutter