Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she knows how to work her angles for sure. Her two most recent grid posts, her body looks so different
How heavily she edits her pictures is extraordinary! For someone who claims to not give 2 shits about her size she's hell bent on the world thinking she's a lot smaller than she actually is!

Reactions: 9
How heavily she edits her pictures is extraordinary! For someone who claims to not give 2 shits about her size she's hell bent on the world thinking she's a lot smaller than she actually is!
Screenshot for those blocked pretty please 😘

Reactions: 2
I could not believe my eyes the other day when I seen luce in the pink bikini with pink boots. I am not lying, my mouth dropped open 😮😲 there is no denying what she looks like.

She looks like a hooker I'm not even trying to be mean. That's what she looks like.
A cheap low rate hooker.
Fair enough modelling the bikini but putting the boots with it, she knows exactly what she's doing.

I was thinking she has to be trolling the haters.
Especially saying she would be off here for a bit.

There’s just something about her find her extremely annoying.

She should definitely avoid some looks cause she really does look like you'd pay her for sex especially in the bikini and boots.
Her profile pic with the blue top and hair tied like that makes her look cheap too.

I definitely don't want to be seeing her "area" in my face. You see more of people's private areas on insta than we do our own.

The comments saying she looks great.
There’s got to be a few in there that were thinking the same as me.

Put that pic on your insta I bet she got sum messages from pervy guys after that

Reactions: 6
I see she has amended her bio and taken the bit out about her being kind or whatever it was. She’s finally got the message… she’s a vile witch!

Reactions: 14
“I don’t track my weight I just live my life” give me strength she’s always been weight obsessed and it’s only been since she dropped a few stone that she says that, I can’t stand her. I really used to like her page when she’d do get daily selfie at work etc. Now she’s just a mess.
She said not that long a go that she’s at her HaPpY WeiGhT now.
So, duck off.
Curvylies strikes again.
F9FCC739-AEEC-4ACF-937F-10A02C7EAA6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but what does “midsize” mean in her new bio?
She claims she’s anything from a size 8 to a size 18 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s so inconsistent it drives me insane

At least she got the wine loving part right 😂

Reactions: 10
Not that long ago she was slating Scottish people for not supporting England or supporting any team but England and now she’s celebrating because England lost?! Eh??

Reactions: 8
She slates England yet meanwhile she sits in her British room with her flag wallpaper and Union jack cushions cos she loves England. Nahhh hun you're just a twit.

Reactions: 20
Her last story - I’m sorry you are so sensitive. Classic narcissistic / gas lighting behaviour. She’s absolutely toxic.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but what does “midsize” mean in her new bio?
She claims she’s anything from a size 8 to a size 18 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s so inconsistent it drives me insane

At least she got the wine loving part right 😂
She missed out - ever present saggy tits ! Not many posts go by where she's not showing them !!

Reactions: 3
What the duck?!? Who dislikes an entire football team because of commentators? How ridiculous! Its not the teams fault for anything they do or say! I reckon she is so off her face she hasn't a single clue what is happening! Only twit is her!
I don't understand that mentality. Them losing does not negate the achievement of getting so far. Just like Scotland being put out at the group stage doesn't negate negate achievement of the boys for actually qualifying.

I didn't/don't support England and yes I am Scottish but it isn't because I'm anti-English. It's simply the historical rivalry between the teams in the sport. I support Celtic and whenever anyone else plays against Rangers I'd support the other team, as a Rangers fan would support anyone else playing Celtic. If there was some weird cross over between the SPL and the FA I would support whoever played against Rangers whether it was an English team or Scottish team. Just like a Hibs supporter will support anyone but Hearts, a Man U will support anyone but Man City and vice versa. Or like the many English people who supported the Czech Republic or Croatia. To many Scottish people that's all it is. There are the few knobheads like Luce who take it too far but they are everywhere.

My family are the same. However it doesn't stop us from acknowledging that England done well, just like we can compliment Rangers when they do perform well. Not supporting a team doesn't mean you stop being a good sport.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.