Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The british room in her house is so strange. Someone I went to school with had a decor like that. I removed them on everything quite quickly because they voted UKIP and shared britain first posts...
I wonder if it’s a Rangers supporter thing? Sometimes I know Rangers fans are massive unionists - a lot of my friends who are Rangers fans are.

Also sorry if I have worded that wrong incase anyone else is a Rangers fan here. I’m not into football so not trying to offend anyone 😭😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it’s a Rangers supporter thing? Sometimes I know Rangers fans are massive unionists - a lot of my friends who are Rangers fans are.

Also sorry if I have worded that wrong incase anyone else is a Rangers fan here. I’m not into football so not trying to offend anyone 😭😂
I would agree with you. I have family members who are Rangers fans and they are big unionists too, think it definitely plays a big part - in the experience of Rangers fans I know anyway. They would call themselves British first over Scottish whereas I would call myself Scottish before I said British.

Reactions: 4
I would agree with you. I have family members who are Rangers fans and they are big unionists too, think it definitely plays a big part - in the experience of Rangers fans I know anyway. They would call themselves British first over Scottish whereas I would call myself Scottish before I said British.
Oh that's odd as the only Scottish people I know and have met are so proud of being Scottish and said they only wanna die in Scotland lol and not England. I've never met someone who is Scottish but would call themselves British first.

Oh that's odd as the only Scottish people I know and have met are so proud of being Scottish and said they only wanna die in Scotland lol and not England. I've never met someone who is Scottish but would call themselves British first.
I'm Irish and I always thought the Scott's and Irish were equally offended on holidays when the people trying to get you to go into bars ask are you English 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the whole that’s the case with Scots however from my experience with some die hard Rangers fans they call themselves British over Scottish, union jacks galore in their houses and on their facebooks. I have to admit, I do give those people a bit of an eye roll 🤣

• Haha
On the whole that’s the case with Scots however from my experience with some die hard Rangers fans they call themselves British over Scottish, union jacks galore in their houses and on their facebooks. I have to admit, I do give those people a bit of an eye roll 🤣
Plus she loves the Royals. The themed room is a bit much IMO!

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of contestant Craft from the Mean Girls maths competition with her lip product application.

C71AC09C-616E-40E9-9EC0-5968F2E0E363.jpeg

“99c lipgloss on her snaggletooth”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never mind the tan what the duck she look like !!
Between Mrs Hinch and this idiot I have never seen someone look so different in every single picture they share of themselves
Whattttt you have never seen catfish Kate hayes her photo shops are next level.
Is there any need for the latest nip pic on luce insta

Reactions: 1
She is so incredibly invested in the lives of famous people - the constant sharing of stories; posts on Instagram and Twitter etc when something happens. Prince Phillip's death, Helen McCrory's death, the Johnny Depp court case etc.

Yes the deaths of these two people are sad but for most people they are just a sad event that we hear about. The only people who are suffering personally are their families and friends, which the vast majority of people including Luce are not. I really don't understand the constant sharing and the re-sharing of the personal tributes by people who did know them.

When Prince Phillip died I made a comment about how he had lead a long, interesting life and how his family will be heartbroken. A comment, in a discussion to a friend. I don't have social media tributes because I don't know the man. I certainly haven't made comment every single day for over a week. It's just odd behaviour.

She genuinely seems to have nothing in real life to invest in.

Reactions: 12
I'm gonna say it - Lucy is what us good old Englanders call a flag shagger. I'm not on about those who are just genuinely proud of the country, I'm on about the type of person that thinks England (which is the country I'm referring too and Luce seems soooo in love with) is the best, and only, place in the world and thinks the royals are some plinth of glory and we should all bow down and lick the shoes of them and the government. Mostly identifies with the Tory party and being a racist (I'm not saying Lucy is a racist as idk this, however most flag shaggers are)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
1F83C953-0417-4EEF-9D32-6D3E7B8CA6C9.jpeg

well she’s just confirmed the whole rangers theory for us.
Thanks Luce babes (cos I know you read here now😂) xxx

Reactions: 5
Drinking and shaking your head around like a nut job at home alone is not okay ! Says she’s trying to be healthy but still on the piss and sniff most probably

Reactions: 8
Her latest story post.. Obviously she’s not getting enough likes from the other curvy girls she sucks up to! Almost 50k followers and only follow 300 people 🤣🤣 also for having sooo many followers she only gets around 1-2k likes (if that) per post! Bought followers perhaps??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.