Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is the most bizarre behaviour. I guess people like this are usually trying to prove something to everyone else. Very strange.
I think in her case she is desperate to show how cool and amazing her life is ? I'm not sure dinner in Nandos is way up there on my bucket list but hey ho !

On the beg for London freebies today! I'm sure she is more than capable of researching and reading reviews herself! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think in her case she is desperate to show how cool and amazing her life is ? I'm not sure dinner in Nandos is way up there on my bucket list but hey ho !

On the beg for London freebies today! I'm sure she is more than capable of researching and reading reviews herself! 🙄
She’s clearly never heard of trip advisor then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg have you seen her asking for recommendations for London. Roof top bars etc...Nice places to go and things to see...breakfast places (but not places which do salmon and all that pish because she's not posh)...then she said they're booked in for indoor golf. Why go all the way to the capital to eat breakfast in maccies type of places etc and play crappy indoor golf you can play anywhere! Honestly. So wasted on her. She wouldn't get in the Shard anyway.

Reactions: 4
Wonder where she is getting all this money from if she has been out of work 😂
Spa days
London trip
Food
And the unlimited amount of alcohol she buys 🙈

Reactions: 4
Omg have you seen her asking for recommendations for London. Roof top bars etc...Nice places to go and things to see...breakfast places (but not places which do salmon and all that pish because she's not posh)...then she said they're booked in for indoor golf. Why go all the way to the capital to eat breakfast in maccies type of places etc and play crappy indoor golf you can play anywhere! Honestly. So wasted on her. She wouldn't get in the Shard anyway.
We all know she’ll end up going to Nando’s for dinner anyway as she’d find something to complain about with an independent London restaurant.

She strikes me as the type who would go abroad and only eat in British bars and restaurants or in chain restaurants you get back home.

Reactions: 7
We all know she’ll end up going to Nando’s for dinner anyway as she’d find something to complain about with an independent London restaurant.

She strikes me as the type who would go abroad and only eat in British bars and restaurants or in chain restaurants you get back home.
I hope wherever she goes they let in Linda la Hughes lookalike, nips out, atrociously dressed mean girls accompanied by drug eye, sweaty haired blokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God Ross must despise her! Its the only explanation for buying these ugly things.
Not sure about Scotland but where I am it’s still 20 degrees there’s absolutely no way I would be wearing big bird feet slippers. Even if it was winter.

Reactions: 1
Aren't those slippers like £100. These insta swipe up Huns sure do earn a good living !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.