Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so incredibly invested in the lives of famous people - the constant sharing of stories; posts on Instagram and Twitter etc when something happens. Prince Phillip's death, Helen McCrory's death, the Johnny Depp court case etc.

Yes the deaths of these two people are sad but for most people they are just a sad event that we hear about. The only people who are suffering personally are their families and friends, which the vast majority of people including Luce are not. I really don't understand the constant sharing and the re-sharing of the personal tributes by people who did know them.

When Prince Phillip died I made a comment about how he had lead a long, interesting life and how his family will be heartbroken. A comment, in a discussion to a friend. I don't have social media tributes because I don't know the man. I certainly haven't made comment every single day for over a week. It's just odd behaviour.

She genuinely seems to have nothing in real life to invest in.
I think she takes being a fan of something/someone to a whole new level.
being sad about celebrity deaths is one thing, but she’s obsessed with Johnny Depp & was throwing her favourite C word round about his ex wife like she had personally wronged her.
plus the wand collection, that’s is some hardcore Harry Potter fan. Different strokes for different blokes as they say but I find that a bit much!

Reactions: 6
That story post begging for likes and having to re-evaluate who she follows is so embarrassing.

Also, you don’t appreciate people who comment you witch (sad thing is she’ll see that as a compliment due to her infantile Harry Potter obsession 🥴). You launched your followers on a vulnerable well meaning supporter. So much so she deleted her profile.

She’s a total bully and I can’t bleeping stand her, I don’t understand how she has people that defend her?! I’d like to think most of her followers are hate stalkers hence the low engagement angels ✌🏻.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just point out... these jeans in the orange top post... they are the same ones she posted earlier in the week saying they were a 16 but so ‘roomy’ she should’ve gotten a 14... 🤨😐😂
Hahahaha jeans looking a wee bit tight there, angel!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if she has her nipples pierced? I don’t think she’s ever shown them..... 🥱🥱🙄🙄 Yawn! So crass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if anyone’s gonna tell her the strips are not working & her teeth are not white 🤷‍♀️

So she was quite happy to gain the majority of her followers by being a weight loss account, has started showing her daily exercise routine, photoshops her photos to appear slimming & calls herself Curvyluce but states her weight should not define her??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if anyone’s gonna tell her the strips are not working & her teeth are not white 🤷‍♀️

So she was quite happy to gain the majority of her followers by being a weight loss account, has started showing her daily exercise routine, photoshops her photos to appear slimming & calls herself Curvyluce but states her weight should not define her??
It’s such bullshit!!!

Reactions: 5
Like I'm.not bring horrible as I actually think she looks great. It looks to me as if this outfit fits her just fine. It isn't bagging off her or falling down so there's no way she needs to size down. If she isn't after compliments then why bother declaring each and every size. When she was 2.5 stone heavier she still claimed to be a size 16 and 14 at times so why bother making a big deal? Why doesn't she just say. A big thank you to everyone who say I look great. I've been working hard and watching what I eat and I feel better for it. Thank you everyone for the compliments!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Like I'm.not bring horrible as I actually think she looks great. It looks to me as if this outfit fits her just fine. It isn't bagging off her or falling down so there's no way she needs to size down. If she isn't after compliments then why bother declaring each and every size. When she was 2.5 stone heavier she still claimed to be a size 16 and 14 at times so why bother making a big deal? Why doesn't she just say. A big thank you to everyone who say I look great. I've been working hard and watching what I eat and I feel better for it. Thank you everyone for the compliments!!
I don’t know how she can say she should have sized down when her trousers are so tight you can see her entire pant line?!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she can say she should have sized down when her trousers are so tight you can see her entire pant line?!
Yeah and her tummy is coming over the sides (again not in a bad way...mine does too) but that's when you know you clearly don't need to size down unless the waist line is baggy lol.

Reactions: 2
I get everyone has the right to change the direction of their social media, however SHE was the one who defined herself by her weight when she dedicated her Instagram to weightloss/SW etc. She has to remember that a lot of people following her will have that in mind when they see her content and rightly or wrongly will mention her weight as for so long she mentioned her own weight on her weightloss journey. She may have shifted to more lifestyle, fashion etc but a lot of her following may have not have caught up to her change of content (if that makes sense).

Once again she is so passive aggressive, put all the lovelies, darlings and love hearts you want but it’s still not coming across as a polite notice.

Reactions: 7
I get everyone has the right to change the direction of their social media, however SHE was the one who defined herself by her weight when she dedicated her Instagram to weightloss/SW etc. She has to remember that a lot of people following her will have that in mind when they see her content and rightly or wrongly will mention her weight as for so long she mentioned her own weight on her weightloss journey. She may have shifted to more lifestyle, fashion etc but a lot of her following may have not have caught up to her change of content (if that makes sense).

Once again she is so passive aggressive, put all the lovelies, darlings and love hearts you want but it’s still not coming across as a polite notice.
Precisely! She was a slimming world account and most people are actually well-meaning. If someone says anthing though she spouts "be kind" but won't do it herself. She has also announced her recent weight loss and exercise regime. She would definitely start an argument with the wind.

Reactions: 4
How can she not see these people aren't being nasty, the comments aren't coming from a bad place. She's just downright cheeky!!

Reactions: 4
Naaaaaaa CURVYjuice, you know you look slimmer. You’re “working out” and you posted that you’re at your “happy weight”. You post SO many attention seeking pictures and recently did stories about engagement. You know EXACTLY what you’re bleeping doing, you Regina George witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Don’t comment on my weight but please keep commenting on my weight because I need constant validation from strangers”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.