Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we go pissed again. She’s a bleep simple as . I feel not one ounce of sympathy for her. duck off to your real job and get off insta angel . She won’t, she likes her free glasses and Lorna luxe shite too much.
Back to her obnoxious pissed self

Reactions: 3
Gosh that's a lot of passive aggressive rage from someone who doesn't care what people think of her !

Oh dear oh dear !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she wants engagement she should engage with her followers then?? & stop bein an hole when she does reply. Can’t believe the way she’s answered some people in some of the comments on her posts. Disgusting!

Reactions: 7
She really is a sad pathetic witch! I personally know her outside of IG and TRUST me when I say she is a cow! Bullied me personally and try’s to play the victim, would not piss on the cow if she was on fire.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve just realised she’s turned on the feature where only she can see the total number of likes on her posts 😅😅 clearly her engagement is all over the place and she doesn’t want these brands she’s working with to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just realised she’s turned on the feature where only she can see the total number of likes on her posts 😅😅 clearly her engagement is all over the place and she doesn’t want these brands she’s working with to see that!
You can still count them individually if you really wanted to so don’t know why she has hidden them 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Never her or anything she says or does ....always someone else to blame ...she has the emotional integrity of a wet fart !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t really think that being refused booze can constitute a stressful morning. She’s such a rude person.
The delivery driver was just doing their job, whether she likes that or not. Not everything can go your way Angel 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Don’t really think that being refused booze can constitute a stressful morning. She’s such a rude person.
The delivery driver was just doing their job, whether she likes that or not. Not everything can go your way Angel 😂😂
came on to say this - if that is her equivalent of a stressful morning then she is already winning at life!

Reactions: 4
Lol ! I laughed out loud ! She's clearly delusional if she thinks she looks 25 ! I have her pegged at mid 30s minimum!!

And FYI Angel you absolutely hideous moron ...it's Amazon policy to ask for ID when delivering booze and nothing to do with how you look ! No ID No delivery! It's not a difficult concept to grasp !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.