Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a sad pathetic witch! I personally know her outside of IG and TRUST me when I say she is a cow! Bullied me personally and try’s to play the victim, would not piss on the cow if she was on fire.
Ooooh pls share

The booze story… saying she owns the house??? I owned my house under 25 what’s that got to do with anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s absolutely vile! Why can’t people see through her bullshit?? 😕

Reactions: 1
She said on the 1st Amazon video that luckily she found her ID then on the last one said she wasn’t allowed to be left the booze because she couldn’t find her ID??? Is she smashed already????

Reactions: 6
She said on the 1st Amazon video that luckily she found her ID then on the last one said she wasn’t allowed to be left the booze because she couldn’t find her ID??? Is she smashed already????
I think it's called bullshit ...lying....attention seeking...trying to be relevant! 🙄

Reactions: 6
@lolly21 Oh the list is HUGE!!! In high school spread all kinds of lies and rumours about me, tried to claim I only joined our local SW to stalk her, I have Harry Potter tattoos claimed I coped her! She went on her IG and said she was scared of me because I was stalking her all lies. And then her little “fans” sent me all kinds of messages even death treats towards my child. When I called her out all I got was “well maybe you shouldn’t have the same tattoos and same style IG” 🤦🏼‍♀️ We both started out logged our SW journey but yeah I was copying her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
@lolly21 Oh the list is HUGE!!! In high school spread all kinds of lies and rumours about me, tried to claim I only joined our local SW to stalk her, I have Harry Potter tattoos claimed I coped her! She went on her IG and said she was scared of me because I was stalking her all lies. And then her little “fans” sent me all kinds of messages even death treats towards my child. When I called her out all I got was “well maybe you shouldn’t have the same tattoos and same style IG” 🤦🏼‍♀️ We both started out logged our SW journey but yeah I was copying her.
What a nutter.

Reactions: 2
@NapQueenReturns your not joking!! Honestly I have never met a more vile person in my life! The fact she moved 2 hours away from where we live as not one person here likes her speaks volumes, she has always been one of those “look at me I’m sooo pretty and popular girls” but the second you don’t agree or fall over yourself to kiss her ass your the bad one and the nastiness comes out

• Wow
Reactions: 7
@NapQueenReturns your not joking!! Honestly I have never met a more vile person in my life! The fact she moved 2 hours away from where we live as not one person here likes her speaks volumes, she has always been one of those “look at me I’m sooo pretty and popular girls” but the second you don’t agree or fall over yourself to kiss her ass your the bad one and the nastiness comes out
That's definitely a side of her that she shows frequently on SM, her recent posts with her having a tantrum were all nasty, petty and full of spite. She's not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 2
Where have these 4 came from?? I assume they are her partners friends?? Or has she paid a few neighbours to come round just for insta??

Reactions: 1
All those people must be friends of her boyfriend cause shes never posted about them before lmao

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.